10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Runewrath View Post
    Has a 2 holy power Inquisition always overwritten a 3 holy power Inquisition or is that new with the patch?
    Pretty sure it's been like that since Inq was implemented. Annoyed the hell out of me when I'd accidentally hit Inq while at 1 HP while there was 20+ seconds on the duration.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Pretty sure it's been like that since Inq was implemented. Annoyed the hell out of me when I'd accidentally hit Inq while at 1 HP while there was 20+ seconds on the duration.
    Yes, its the most frustrating thing next to parrying your first CS.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightG View Post
    Yes, its the most frustrating thing next to parrying your first CS.
    nono, the most annoying thing is being around 300 haste away from getting the last hammer of wrath off during avenging wrath...
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Finished 4/4 rare in brawl arena. totally doable as ret. Disruptron is the final block but just get levitate GG.

Very high dps and awareness check for final 4 and some others gl to all going for it.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Finished 4/4 rare in brawl arena. totally doable as ret. Disruptron is the final block but just get levitate GG.

Very high dps and awareness check for final 4 and some others gl to all going for it.

Levitate did not work for me as horde, its completely retarded that you can't interrupt static field.

Quote Originally Posted by Killmour View Post
    Levitate did not work for me as horde, its completely retarded that you can't interrupt static field.
    You can prevent him from casting it by stunning him.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

Are you just an angry child? Grow up.
    I know it's hard to stay objective about yourself but you can't legitimately think it's okay that some people got to keep loot that was supposed to drop off the hardest fight in the current tier that nobody has killed(and many, many, many people think is unkillable until Blizzard hotfixes some stuff) that because of a bug dropped off the easy mode faceroll version instead for a couple of days.

Does it really matter though at this point? It's out of your control and nothing really you can do. And lets be honest if you were the one with it would you go out and delete it yourself or wait until blizz took it away from you?

he stuns at 80 60 40 20 % and swaps turrents

I got my kill by doing stun first blind 2nd stun 3rd run out 4th bubble 35% when shit hits fan then stun 5th. Save cds for 30%. Middle turrent did not active on kill. Luck? maybe or maybe stun messed with his turrent activation.

Bubble close the enrage also helps not lose levitate from mass orbs, glyph divine protection since orbs are physical hits.

also prepot him don't forget the lock candy!

sidenote horde arena vs allaince is sad.

It's like comparing stormwind to a mudhut.
    you poor guys get a player level arena with wooden sticks I thought that was silly on blizzards part.

Plus your arena floor is horrible to see many effects... Red/brown/orange? terrible vs metallic silver.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-12-03 at 03:03 PM.

I guess they hotfixed him able to be stunned? I tried stunning him the first time I saw him cast and it did not work.

Edit: Was a few days ago however, Pre-one of those hotfixes.

Garalon H is no doubt joke 2 hour start - kill easy.

However if your healer is having issues and you are melee heavy seal of insight + battle healer = 40k HPS as ret while still being way over 100k dps. 1 million healing per melee and 3 million to myself. Super useful imo, and really doesn't matter becuase parses on the fight will be about as exciting as #1 madness / spine / gunship. Not much

Apparently levitate does work, but only on the side's of the room for horde, there is a raised grate. Useless for melee still, but whatever.

Edit: I've gotten all the way to full enrage a few times, just need decent rng and full buffs so I can range him the last 20 or so percent, lol.

Edit: Also Anaxie, you will enjoy Amber Shaper, the dps at the end is hilarious.
    Last edited by Killmour; 2012-12-03 at 03:53 PM.

This thread has gotten way off track....lol

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I do not recall that being possible in cata (Before 5.0). From my recollection, if you tried to overwrite an inquisition in cata with a less powerful one (duration wise) an error message would pop up saying "A more powerful spell is already active". Blizzard decided to troll us i guess.

Apparently levitate does work, but only on the side's of the room for horde, there is a raised grate. Useless for melee still, but whatever.

Edit: I've gotten all the way to full enrage a few times, just need decent rng and full buffs so I can range him the last 20 or so percent, lol.

Edit: Also Anaxie, you will enjoy Amber Shaper, the dps at the end is hilarious.
    range him? i didn't range him down you shouldn't need to either.

Yeah if we don't die to mass kick misses all night GG.

range him? i didn't range him down you shouldn't need to either.

Yeah if we don't die to mass kick misses all night GG.
    I can't lev over the beams remember :P

(I mean during cluster-fuck time)

If you seriously want to try ranged attacks you should ask for symbiosis from a druid. I've been playing around with censure/wrath single target and can pull around 70-75k on a full fight in raid (around 10-15k less than I do with normal rotation). It's pretty sick.

If your going to wrath himdown you should blow cds at start and then wrath from the caster safestop at 30% imo. prolly is best option.
    I rekilled distruptron once n zenshar / epicus atleast 3-4 times. 0 rekills on manastorm since i get random ques and his dps rng check and all is freaking LOL. missing 1 major buff = GG

Also @ killmour almost to P3 amber clean in a single night. Gotta stop stacks droppin and 11/16 25inc prolly wednesdayish depending on 4/6 clear time. Skippin msv now from short raid week, thank god our entire melee roster got is starshat, elegs, and orders.

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 04:09 PM ----------

Does anyone know HOW THE HELL? amber monstrocity dies in 5 seconds?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_6rBLW3yMM
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-12-04 at 03:34 PM.

Deleted
    [/COLOR]Does anyone know HOW THE HELL? amber monstrocity dies in 5 seconds?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_6rBLW3yMM
    That video was before the hotfix for fire mages

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightG View Post
    That video was before the hotfix for fire mages
    Those mages are peaking nearly 600k......... HALFWAY THROUGH THE FIGHT????