It's clunky, more or less all of the 5.2 trinkets we want scale with haste which the 5.0/5.1 trinkets don't. Atm I'm at 44% haste fully raid buffed, if estimates are correct we'll go up to 50% raid buffed. 50% haste vs 30% haste is going to matter a lot with the 5.2 trinkets, if you don't got a lot of haste I'd think the 5.0/5.1 trinkets are better but with gear you really should use the new trinkets.

Well posted this also on the eu forums but I also like a non-eu response (eu responses are also welcome )

I wonder what my ret tier off-piece will be.
    I'm not the best ret paladin (just started serious with ret this tier) and got lucky with some coins last two weeks.
    Thinking about either legs or gloves Legplates of the Lightning Throne or Pathogenic Gauntlets.
    Not going for Pathogenic Gauntlets unless I get Greatsword of Frozen Hells or Bo-Ris, Horror in the Night.
    I already got too much hit I can't reforge anymore and can only replace my gems with haste - stamina instead of haste - hit without losing some socket bonuses

thanks for the help!

[EDIT] forgot armory link... which I can't post yet but its Fabulicious on EU-the Maelstrom.
    Last edited by Fabulicious; 2013-03-18 at 09:16 AM. Reason: armory

Pathogenic Gauntlets
    Rein-Binder's Fists ~ Use if stuck with Hit sword
    ^From front page.

I'd suggest you replace T14 shoulders with Tortos Shoulders, they don't have hit but they got a decent chunk of haste, if you can't get the gloves that is and you got T15 shoulders.
    Last edited by Huntingbear_grimbatol; 2013-03-18 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    It's clunky, more or less all of the 5.2 trinkets we want scale with haste which the 5.0/5.1 trinkets don't. Atm I'm at 44% haste fully raid buffed, if estimates are correct we'll go up to 50% raid buffed. 50% haste vs 30% haste is going to matter a lot with the 5.2 trinkets, if you don't got a lot of haste I'd think the 5.0/5.1 trinkets are better but with gear you really should use the new trinkets.
    I should probably tell you that icy talons (and similar buffs) most likely doesn't factor into RPPM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    I should probably tell you that icy talons (and similar buffs) most likely doesn't factor into RPPM.
    This, it doesn't scale at all with attack speed increases, only with pure melee/spell haste whichever is highest for you.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

Well okay, still haste is king and more haste = making RPPM trinkets better. So if you're really low on haste (like mostly T14 LFR gear or worse) the old trinkets still might be better up to a point where the RPPM trinkets activate quick enough?

Deleted
    Since the all the items with random enchants only has 1 random enchant, guessing that makes the bracers from Horridon better?

Just a quick question from all your theorycrafting folks out there, I have the VP neck, picked it up first week, today, I killed Oondasta and got the http://www.wowhead.com/item=95180, I can't seem to get a semblance of what's better, keep in mind I'm in mainly T14 LFR gear, so either is a huge upgrade, and my only avenue for gearing is T15 LFR since I can't find a raid group actually taking Ret's atm.

H25 Council and Tortos down tonight. Managed to get 535 H hit sword and 4pc. Good golly, Miss Molly, TVs are nasty. Before I forget, figure I'd shoot the question out. Would you say Primordius' Talisman of Rage (522) is an appropriate upgrade to Darkmist Vortex (517)? Keeping Lei Shen's Final Orders (510) until I can get my hands on a Spark of Zandalar.
    Last edited by TheVelasius; 2013-03-19 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVelasius View Post
    H25 Council and Tortos down tonight. Managed to get 535 H hit sword and 4pc. Good golly, Miss Molly, TVs are nasty. Before I forget, figure I'd shoot the question out. Would you say Primordius' Talisman of Rage (522) is an appropriate upgrade to Darkmist Vortex (517)? Keeping Lei Shen's Final Orders (510) until I can get my hands on a Spark of Zandalar.
    How much of a damage difference are you seeing with the Holy-driven Templar's Truck Verdict?

For some reason primordius trinket refused to proc even twice on pull during today's raid all the time. It wears off and after that starts to proc randomly as usual. Do you experience the same issue?

Deleted
    Is it worth it to try DP on Primordius since even with our CDs our damage on the boss is ridiculous because of the exact 2min debubff duration ?

Hey guys, long time lurker needing a little advice.
    So we killed twins tonight, got Gaze of the Twins thunderforged normal.
    I've already got DMV hc 2/2 and Lei Shen's hc 0/2. What should I replace the Twins trinket with, if at all?
    Thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Spud View Post
    Hey guys, long time lurker needing a little advice.
    So we killed twins tonight, got Gaze of the Twins thunderforged normal.
    I've already got DMV hc 2/2 and Lei Shen's hc 0/2. What should I replace the Twins trinket with, if at all?
    Thanks
    Don't you think it would have more meaning in a context than outside of it? As in your gear/stats/armory link? I mean ToT trinkets are already known for their "picky" behaviour and all that.

Just saying..

Quote Originally Posted by Vanderhuge View Post
    How much of a damage difference are you seeing with the Holy-driven Templar's Truck Verdict?
    In TVs alone, it's about 100K more, maybe closer to double the damage of a non-holy TV. DPS wise, wouldn't know for definite at this time. Hand of Light damage is through the roof when the TV buff is active.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVelasius View Post
    In TVs alone, it's about 100K more, maybe closer to double the damage of a non-holy TV. DPS wise, wouldn't know for definite at this time. Hand of Light damage is through the roof when the TV buff is active.
    Can you confirm then that the 4P Templar's Verdict still triggers Hand of Light?

Quote Originally Posted by Afarensis View Post
    Can you confirm then that the 4P Templar's Verdict still triggers Hand of Light?
    It does still proc HoL damage.

Here's what I came up with giving Expertise/Hit the same value as our highest valued un-cappable stat. This builds on top of what the Mr Robot guy was working on earlier.

docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlemLZeZnfTfdC1QTWRLb0hOZm80T01IRkF4S2VfaVE#gid=0
    Last edited by MarshallX; 2013-03-20 at 03:24 PM.

Deleted
    Hello guys , i've been reading your BiS topic since a long time ago and it has been very helpful , but i've quit the game before Dragon Soul starts , and restarted the game like two months , and i wanted to know is the goak trick with the protT11 4P still working or if it has been disabled by blizzard ?
    I hope i have not made too many writing mistakes and that you can understand me , have a nice day/night and thank you if you can answer me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by akabane500 View Post
    Hello guys , i've been reading your BiS topic since a long time ago and it has been very helpful , but i've quit the game before Dragon Soul starts , and restarted the game like two months , and i wanted to know is the goak trick with the protT11 4P still working or if it has been disabled by blizzard ?
    I hope i have not made too many writing mistakes and that you can understand me , have a nice day/night and thank you if you can answer me
    You can no longer do this.