So I today I looted Primordius' Talisman of Rage which replaces Brutal Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault . I know that Ji-kun feather and spark of the zandalar are bis for ret and that the primordius trinket is not that good. But is Primordius' Talisman of Rage better or worst than the valor point trinket? Right now the 3 trinkets I have at my disposal are Primordius' Talisman of Rage , Brutal Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault and Spark of Zandalar. Which combinaiton do you guys think it will give the highest amount of dps until I can get my hands on the Ji-kun trinket.

If u can use all expertise that talisman gives you, talisman and spark. Spark primo If u cant.

don't raid heroics myself and sh!t...we still haven't made it past tortos yet....but i did get the 2h sword from council last night. sitting at 10.5 hit and can't get rid of anymore right now. i feel dirty with that much hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    Its possible to get the weapons from the gold bags in lfr?? I thought they were just random drops from bosses.
    yeah...you can get rewards/weapons in failbags. i myself have only gotten gold and some things that turn my common pets into uncommon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got my first ever ranking last night on Jin'Rokh! #76 at 197k dps, 511 ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Then why are you crying about devs putting too much hit on gear? there are perfectly good items this tier to avoid it and like you said it doesn't matter if you're 700 hit over rating during progress as long as the upgrades you pick are worth it. if you're at 8% hit and can't possibly get less hit and then you can get a 535 hit sword? Take it, it's gonna be a increase any way you twist it, it's not ideal (wrong) but it's still an upgrade.
    i am 1323 over hit cap right now. thats right. i have 11.39% hit.

theres being over hit cap, and then there is the wasted itemization nightmare we are stuck with right now.

thanks blizz.
    Last edited by kosechi; 2013-04-18 at 08:03 PM.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

So.. I had my first raid with 4pc & meta today, Ji-Kun hc progress (& kill!) and.. Oh my god, goak, AW, potion, bl, nutrient and feather=rank 1 & hard-on.
    Does my priority change with 4pc? During AW it feels like I'm missing out on a couple of Crusader Strikes.
    I'm currently using ClcRet with inq tv5 inqes how exo cs j tv3.
    Last edited by Pintis; 2013-04-18 at 09:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    i am 1323 over hit cap right now. thats right. i have 11.39% hit.

theres being over hit cap, and then there is the wasted itemization nightmare we are stuck with right now.

thanks blizz.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Rikh/advanced

I have HC feather and HC council wep and I'm still only 0,78 over the hit cap. Be smarter about your items, unless you're just majorly unlucky and only gets hit items.

But yeah I get you, once I get HC magaera ring I'm gonna be quite a bit above the cap aswell, but that's just how it's gonna be this tier until you get all your bis items. Oh and it's impossible to get secrets, I'm still only 11/20..
    Last edited by mmocd33b83f790; 2013-04-18 at 10:29 PM.

so currently I am a JC/BS and am thinking of going Engineering/BS, i currently am progressing through normal with plans to for heroic progression asap (we are still filling out raid team) in 5.2 as well as 5.3 and am trying to get the most i can out of my pally. i currently have Spark of Zandalar, Fabled Feather of Ji-Kun (both 522) so i will not be locked out of any on use trinkets. what do you all think, is it worth losing all the JC stuff and spending the gold to go Engineering? or is there a better profession to replace JC with/should i keep JC?

thanks for the help =D
    -Paint

Quote Originally Posted by twinkfist View Post
    yeah...you can get rewards/weapons in failbags. i myself have only gotten gold and some things that turn my common pets into uncommon.
    In failbags, and on bonus rolls apparently... though that I'd like some clarity on, if the shared boss drops do show up on Bonus Rolls (I assume yes... but you never know).

The odd part is we have Bo-Ris, Horror in the Night as a Shared Boss Drop (obvious by being on every boss' loot table). And then we have items like Locksmasher Greaves that are specific loot for the failbags.

Seems like the armor can be failbagged, but weapons cannot... which is a load of fail on it's own.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikhx View Post

I have HC feather and HC council wep and I'm still only 0,78 over the hit cap. Be smarter about your items, unless you're just majorly unlucky and only gets hit items.

But yeah I get you, once I get HC magaera ring I'm gonna be quite a bit above the cap aswell, but that's just how it's gonna be this tier until you get all your bis items. Oh and it's impossible to get secrets, I'm still only 11/20..
    rng is cruel, and you can't always be 'smarter about your items' when you are looking at raw ilevel upgrades. you regularly end up with less than ideal gearsets. i've been assured my feather is vastly better than my heroic lei shen and i'm a fool if i don't use it but the wasted itemization is a whole other world of insane.

but there is being over hitcap, which i understand and accept.......and then there is this...
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Holy shit this feather is godmode. and using Rikhs trick i can get proc on pull 100% of time and about 70% of time a chain 2nd after. Jesus this is as big an increase as a full tier weapon upgrade or even meta.

If your damage is shit get feather. Then you'll be fine lol.

---------- Post added 2013-04-19 at 04:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rikhx View Post

Ya it's the 2 hit rings that start to hit you in the balls and when VP + comes very... very soon that wpn and trink gonna give u dat hit. So glad im gonna have a 549 featehr idk if they will every beable to replace this trinket next tier. Hopfully its a fucking LOW HIT TIER so we can use it fully lol...

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    In failbags, and on bonus rolls apparently... though that I'd like some clarity on, if the shared boss drops do show up on Bonus Rolls (I assume yes... but you never know).

The odd part is we have Bo-Ris, Horror in the Night as a Shared Boss Drop (obvious by being on every boss' loot table). And then we have items like Locksmasher Greaves that are specific loot for the failbags.

Seems like the armor can be failbagged, but weapons cannot... which is a load of fail on it's own.
    Not just failbags for the boots...just got TF Locksmasher Greaves off the trash right after Horridon.

and what exactly is this trick your talking about anaxie to get the chainproc?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightzorz View Post
    Yeah, i wanna know it too

Quote Originally Posted by Lightzorz View Post
    Don't release after a wipe. Zoning resets the ICD for some reason. Get rezzed, and you're almost guarenteed procs on the pull.

From what I understand once you go to your "spirit" the "stacking buff to proc" with RPPM trinkets reset, if you get ressed it doesn't reset. Prob a system that's in place to help combatressed people etc. That's the conclusion I've come to, if feather procced right before I died then it won't proc 100% on a repull if I'm ressed.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

10+ Year Old Account

i'm going to have to get the shado-pan cloak and bracers. got the lfr feather last night and i'm sitting at 14.5% hit...and i got the tier gloves that was just more hit as well.

so in the past week i've gotten the sword from council council, tier gloves, the random stat bracers from jin'rokh (with 750 hit on it) and lfr feather. damn you hit...damn you.

Deleted

Coined TF heroic feather on my alt DK first jikun kill, in 10m for that matter.. RNG is so fkn wierd lol I want this on my ret paladin