Quote Originally Posted by Rikhx View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Rikh/advanced

Coined TF heroic feather on my alt DK first jikun kill, in 10m for that matter.. RNG is so fkn wierd lol I want this on my ret paladin
    atleast you don't coin 28gold with 30+ mogu runes ....

have had 2 polearms drop and 1 frozen hells drop, the 1st polearm went to a dk that suddenly took a leave of absence and the second went to a brand new dk trial tank. the sword went to a frost dk that quit. Meanwhile im stuck at 10% hit lol. FML

on the bright side, i did manage to snag a TF spark and a feather and 4pc. only 1 more secrets to go for the meta.
    with incoming sword of light buff, and meta, and likely the next 2h will be mine, im excited to be topping our guilds meters. Im usually in the top 5 in our current state as is.
    Last edited by Calimon-ZJ; 2013-04-19 at 09:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the normal mode polearm our BiS?

Quote Originally Posted by Jalpwn View Post
    Is the normal mode polearm our BiS?
    I think frozen hells is better because of the haste, but the polearm would be right up there with it. Obviously normal mode stuff is not our BiS though.

sword = worst and best stat (crit/haste).
    polearm = a cappable stat and our middle stat (expertise/mastery).

So close you probably wouldn't notice the difference.
    And since they're both on the shared loot table, thus it's best to opt for the first one you can get your hands on.
    Whoever thought to put half of the 2handers on shared loot, not to mention make them bis for multiple classes needs to be smacked. hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DWguild View Post
    I think frozen hells is better because of the haste, but the polearm would be right up there with it. Obviously normal mode stuff is not our BiS though.

sword = worst and best stat (crit/haste).
    polearm = a cappable stat and our middle stat (expertise/mastery).

So close you probably wouldn't notice the difference.
    And since they're both on the shared loot table, thus it's best to opt for the first one you can get your hands on.
    Thanks. I should have worded that as "I'm unlikely to see heroics any time soon, so it's BiS for normal folk like me".

Quote Originally Posted by Jalpwn View Post
    Thanks. I should have worded that as "I'm unlikely to see heroics any time soon, so it's BiS for normal folk like me".
    I'm in a similar boat to you, cept on the LFR roster (work graveyards, no want or care for guild dramas, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Nubstyle View Post
    Not just failbags for the boots...just got TF Locksmasher Greaves off the trash right after Horridon.
    Yes, but I was more meaning towards the LFR system than Normal/Heroic. I know you guys get the stuff we get in our failbags from Trash.

It's just odd that some of it comes in the bag, while some of it is shard boss loot. Consistency would be nice, and frankly, weapons as "shared loot" is a horrible idea in general. Makes getting a possible upgrade a royal chore...

However, hopefully I see a 516 from Heroic Scenarios in 5.3 quickly (Polearm preferably) with Haste/Mastery, since that will be BiS for me til 5.4 (especially when upgraded to 524, even if I lose out on the extra 320 Haste from the socket, if it won't work on it).
    Last edited by ZeroEdgeir; 2013-04-19 at 10:24 PM.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Is it me or it's Firelands all over again? God damnit, I'm raging for years now for those bright and smart Blizzard coders to control the drops for equitable chances..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    err... you can't have gotten more than 18 mogu runes by now, since ToT is only out for 6 weeks, but I understand the sentiment.

one of our holy paladins have coined heroic thunderforged bracers with mastery (I think) TWO TIMES IN 2 WEEKS....
    Fucking bad system, I'd rather save 10 coins and use them all in one roll (and have a higher chance) instead of one coin at a time... Higher risk Higher reward.

---------- Post added 2013-04-19 at 11:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge McDuck View Post
    err... you can't have gotten more than 18 mogu runes by now, since ToT is only out for 6 weeks, but I understand the sentiment.
    He might've counted previous tiers coins... but yeah I'm in the same boat as him. 18 coins used, 18 x gold received... I would be fine with that if it wasn't for the fact that the only 2 good weps for rets this tier is from shared boss loot... why they'd ever put such important gear pieces like trinkets and weapons on a shared loot table is frustrating... minor pieces like bracers, rings, necks and cloaks... sure... but not weapons or trinkets.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

probably just exaggerating out of frustration after getting nothing from 18 coins.
    i got the tier helm from 1, but the other 17 coins have been gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Battletron was nuked.

This feather is so...so amazing. Almost too amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Battletron was nuked.

This feather is so...so amazing. Almost too amazing.
    I Just have the lfr version. Its nuts. Went off 4 Times in a row...went off with my shitty vp trinket...hit like 70k ap

At this point I'd be happy to get even the LFR Feather. This game is really hating this tier when it comes to str trinket and 2h weapon drops, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Exertim View Post
    At this point I'd be happy to get even the LFR Feather. This game is really hating this tier when it comes to str trinket and 2h weapon drops, lol.
    u arent only one m8 with same issue

Deleted
    tell me about it. I got LFR feather and LFR Zermat (council sword). I actually had to get the valor gloves from Celestials because I had the hit gloves from LFR MsV. I've now got my hit and expertise caps, but only because I used a haste/stam gem in my helm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkfist View Post
    I Just have the lfr version. Its nuts. Went off 4 Times in a row...went off with my shitty vp trinket...hit like 70k ap
    Check this out: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...3#post20796493

Deleted
    Amazing how much heroic feather, weapon and 4pc can do for you. 152k dps with just 524ilvl. Too bad we still do private logs (((

Deleted
    Should Speed of Light for those tornadoes. I find it to be full of much win. Can focus more on DPSing while running at those kinds of speeds through the tornadoes with the odd judgment and such still firing at the boss. Of course it would be nice to just get Stampeding Roar each time but the druids in my guild are, shall we say, not as reliable as I would like. If you want something done right, do it yourself

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaslice View Post
    Should Speed of Light for those tornadoes. I find it to be full of much win. Can focus more on DPSing while running at those kinds of speeds through the tornadoes with the odd judgment and such still firing at the boss. Of course it would be nice to just get Stampeding Roar each time but the druids in my guild are, shall we say, not as reliable as I would like. If you want something done right, do it yourself
    Ain't needed, I got roar'd but I still have nitro boost and we only get one tornado phase, and I was still using exo/judge on the boss to keep censure up, but it pretty much backfired on me because both my trinkets proc'd and wasted a good 5-10 sec.

Fuck that bubble and walk right through it then spin and start chaining wraths from symbiosis like a boss. You should get 7 ish casts off jaja.