Doesnt refresh and Ive yet to get nutriment buff within 5 seconds of the previous one to fall off. Don't know if theres a hidden timer in place?
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    Yeah but I thought you could even stack it, to 200% like the tooltip says. I guess that's not possible then?

Deleted
    You can't get the buff if you already have it, you can't click the buff off either/cancelaura it off.

Quote Originally Posted by etsumii92 View Post
    The stacking buff on Primal Nutriment comes from soaking green puddles and from getting a new primal nutriment buff. You get the slimed dot --> it runs out --> 2nd slimed debuff that stacks. That stacking debuff decides the increase on primal nutriment (2 stacks of slimed --> primal nutriment is 120%).

Another week of no 2hs dropping. Only person in the guild needing them at this point zzz
    REALLY? Alright then lol. Thanks

What do you guys think about Thunderforged Zerat http://www.wowhead.com/item=96047
    Vs.
    Greatsword of Frozen Hells http://www.wowhead.com/item=95505

Zerat. Higher wp. damage always wins.

I apologize if this has been mentioned earlier in the thread but with t15 4pc and SW'ed AW ElitistJerks suggests a rotation of : HoW-> CS -> HoW -> TV/Inq -> Rinse/Repeat. Is this correct ? Obviously no exo buffed TVs but it makes sense for maximum usage of AW.

P.S. Though if I power up a TV with a CS and have to use Inq it seems it'll be better to replace CS with Exo for next filler rotation since TV is already buffed.

Quote Originally Posted by Floross View Post
    I apologize if this has been mentioned earlier in the thread but with t15 4pc and SW'ed AW ElitistJerks suggests a rotation of : HoW-> CS -> HoW -> TV/Inq -> Rinse/Repeat. Is this correct ? Obviously no exo buffed TVs but it makes sense for maximum usage of AW.

P.S. Though if I power up a TV with a CS and have to use Inq it seems it'll be better to replace CS with Exo for next filler rotation since TV is already buffed.
    In general I don't CS if I got the 4set proc up, feels amazingly wasteful, yes there's a 60% that you won't get a 4set proc of the next CS but It annoys me personally enough to follow the 4set most of the time, especially if I got trinkets active or some mob is about to die.

Yea that's exactly what I do.

10+ Year Old Account
    How nice are the Haunted Steel Treads? I just learned the pattern and I'm debating whether it's worth the spirits. It's not truly BiS, but it is for quite awhile for me (my team is currently 8/12N).

Quote Originally Posted by Jalpwn View Post
    How nice are the Haunted Steel Treads? I just learned the pattern and I'm debating whether it's worth the spirits. It's not truly BiS, but it is for quite awhile for me (my team is currently 8/12N).
    They're the best until you can get heroic boots from Twin Consorts.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

Quote Originally Posted by Jalpwn View Post
    Heroic twins boots are very slightly better and there's going to be fair competition (in my guild at least) for the boots. I would save whatever loot order you have for the heroic thunderforged ones if I were you.

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    They're the best until you can get heroic boots from Twin Consorts.
    Sweet pic... i miss stargate so much!

the boots are BIS till heroic Twin Consorts and the heroic boots are only slightly better so its definitely worth it especially if you have someone else in your raid that would benefit from them more.

So we ignore exo and just spam cs,how and tw during SW-ed AW?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peking_Man View Post
    So we ignore exo and just spam cs,how and tw during SW-ed AW?

Seems it is like that but i am not sure if the benefit of ignoring Exo is rng dependant on how 4set procs you ll get with CS spam.

Deleted
    So, is HA still viable to use as retri or should i think about swapping to SW/DP?

Quote Originally Posted by Jouten View Post
    So, is HA still viable to use as retri or should i think about swapping to SW/DP?
    I'm using Holy Avenger on Magaera since I'm on the adds with another ret a dps monk + warlocks "passively" aoe them with rain of fire etc. The other ret doesn't use HA and I'm destroying him so... HA has it's use but it's very limited. Let's say we run into another "omfg special mob needs to die in 20seconds or you wipe" and it's really tight (think spine of deathwing) then it might be something to consider.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    I'm using Holy Avenger on Magaera since I'm on the adds with another ret a dps monk + warlocks "passively" aoe them with rain of fire etc. The other ret doesn't use HA and I'm destroying him so... HA has it's use but it's very limited. Let's say we run into another "omfg special mob needs to die in 20seconds or you wipe" and it's really tight (think spine of deathwing) then it might be something to consider.
    I use HA myself. I hate the HoW spamming that SW is, it just feels wrong to me. part of the issue is that holy wrath for me is the furthest holy power button for me, and I can't change it without completely redesigning my keyboard setup. but another part is that I really enjoyed the playstyle that Zealotry added. and the graphic switch is also fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge McDuck View Post
    I use HA myself. I hate the HoW spamming that SW is, it just feels wrong to me. part of the issue is that holy wrath for me is the furthest holy power button for me, and I can't change it without completely redesigning my keyboard setup. but another part is that I really enjoyed the playstyle that Zealotry added. and the graphic switch is also fun.
    This isn't about personal opinion on which you like more though, hes asking which one is better and it's SW unless for the reasons Huntingbear stated.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

SW adds more damage done to your total (single target) than HA ever can over a full fight, HA wins at short burst... simple as that, like it or not isn't relevant to the question of what's "best".