Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbringer View Post
    Yea, that gem slot. Don't enchant your cloak with hit btw.
    IF you can turn all that hit on the enchant into haste, it's actually preferred. if not, use crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbringer View Post
    Yea, that gem slot. Don't enchant your cloak with hit btw.
    No it's because the other one has hit. No other reason. Sockets don't mean shit. Especially blue

It's this same reason why Consort 541 could be equal to Ra-den loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    Mastery is the best buff by 10 miles on primordius for ret as for almost any other dpser tbh (due to the amount you get out of it per stack).
    I'd think so also but critting on every ability (more or less) during cds is madness...
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Is Hydra-Scaled Bloodcloak
    really better than
    Spikeshard Greatcloak
    ?

I just got Hydra-Scale cloak tonight.
    +80 strength
    621 haste
    508 mastery

+246 secondary stats
    549 haste (reforged from crit + gemmed 320 haste)
    344 crit
    482 exp

Would much rather have more str haste/mastery than 246 extra bad/mediocre secondary stats

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Is Hydra-Scaled Bloodcloak http://www.wowhead.com/item=94942
    really better than
    Spikeshard Greatcloak http://www.wowhead.com/item=95114
    ?

I just got Hydra-Scale cloak tonight.
    Use the VP cloak...... BiS list doesn't include normal mode cmon.

Also you should match your shoulder socket.

---------- Post added 2013-04-30 at 02:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Hoping, selling your soul, sacrificing goats... anything. Same thing with the haste/crit sword.
    I wasn't aware anyone gave a crap about Primoridus parsing. Infact I could care less if i got 5 stack of stats buff when it's on farm.

Lei shien heroic isn't so much a gimmic fight tho. HEY a real parsing skill fight. + The ra-den patchwerk

I'll see yall at #1 when it's on farm and everyone gets their trinkets n wpns to be on even ground. LOVING MY 522 axe WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-04-30 at 02:07 PM.

Deleted
    Jin'rokh, Durumu and Iron Qon are also quite nice fights with not too much RNG. Council as well to an extent as long as you can AoE and spread Censure.

Quote Originally Posted by Zardox View Post
    Jin'rokh, Durumu and Iron Qon are also quite nice fights with not too much RNG. Council as well to an extent as long as you can AoE and spread Censure.
    Are you kidding about Iron Qon ? fire/cold/lighting lines , arc lighting debuff , tornadoes and let's not forget that stupid shield. I agree about durumu and jin'rokh.

---------- Post added 2013-04-30 at 04:43 PM ----------

Oh shi , so glad I looked at my armory link , I forgot to BS socket hands >.<

Deleted
    I meant solely for ranking purposes, the fire and lightning spear lines don't affect your DPS at all and the reduced haste debuff can be removed with Hand of Freedom. The shield is also easily avoidable as melee. I feel worse for ranged on that boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge McDuck View Post
    IF you can turn all that hit on the enchant into haste, it's actually preferred. if not, use crit.
    Right. His armory link has him over hit cap though.

I feel that Lei Shen DPS is going to be completely dependent on how long lightning balls stay up for your raid. As it stands, I can get two Divine Storms off if I pool 5 HP before they're all dead. Magaera is sort of the same deal as I don't have enough time to pad on them (1 or 2 GCDs max) anymore now that we've gotten so much more gear compared to our earlier kills. Iron Qon is really easy/good for us if you're able to stack melee and use Rogues to dictate fire qon's flame debuff.

Hoping for a feather this week!
    Last edited by Exertim; 2013-04-30 at 10:42 PM.

if you FFA adds on Magaera (any boss really) you end up losing dps. I can burst dps 1.5m with holy avenger on Twins HC, more or less the same on Magaera. If I do that there's less for locks to hit which means less cinder procs for them, ofc on lightning balls on Lei Shen it's important that they die quick so it's basicly FFA on them but if you want to pad or look for numbers then limiting the people on them is the only way to do so.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Finally got a 535 council sword today yay so now i join the 15% hit club... which made me notice VP ring > HEROIC MEGERA RING if you arent using the hit.

So if you don't have enough permanent items to 2/2 since u can do EIGHT the first week. Consider upgrading the VP ring. You will only replace it with Ra-dens and it's prolly equal JUST BARELY worse then 541 megera ring even tho the desired stats on the VP 2/2 ring may end up with higher dps overall.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-05-01 at 03:58 AM.

Even more Hilarity if you have a 517 upgraded Blade lord ring it beats Heroic Megera ring THAT ISNT UPGRADED when 0 of the hit is used. Thank god i upgraded it.

Our loot is crap, one of our warriors rolled a 541 greatsword, I'm still using sha weapon, Q_Q.

I got the heroic cloak from Horridon and coined the heroic 541 pants off him (haste/mastery).
    Wearing the pants means putting on tier gloves instead of my 528 Rein-binders, and the cloak has hit on it too
    SOOOO MUCH wasted hit it is so annoying, but I think the str increase is worth it. Currently at 11.11% hit while completely reforging out of it. Would it be worthwhile using another trinket, or is the feather just too good. Hopefully I can coin a heroic weapon this week. Why did both of our weapons have to be shared loot....

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...limon/advanced

The feather is far too good.

Quote Originally Posted by DWguild View Post
    I got the heroic cloak from Horridon and coined the heroic 541 pants off him (haste/mastery).
    Wearing the pants means putting on tier gloves instead of my 528 Rein-binders, and the cloak has hit on it too
    SOOOO MUCH wasted hit it is so annoying, but I think the str increase is worth it. Currently at 11.11% hit while completely reforging out of it. Would it be worthwhile using another trinket, or is the feather just too good. Hopefully I can coin a heroic weapon this week. Why did both of our weapons have to be shared loot....

You could replace the Hit/Haste with Haste/Stam gems. Not much of an increase but Stam isn't completely useless. We've been so unlucky with drops I'm still using 504 Shin'ka

10+ Year Old Account

You don't need to take the socket bonus for the sword.

Also use haste/stamina gems for the other blue sockets, since I suppose a little stamina would be more beneficial than hit at this point like Joeseidon mentioned.
    Last edited by Dmchomerun; 2013-05-01 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Took the words right out of my mouth.
    Exorcising Undead in the name of the Silver Hand!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...homerun/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Killmour View Post
    Our loot is crap, one of our warriors rolled a 541 greatsword, I'm still using sha weapon, Q_Q.
    Our warrior rolled a 541 last night too right as i got my 535. ONTOP OF THIS

He has charmed a 535 Frozen OH, a 541 1h and a 535 1H Oh

Feel my pain.

Ive charmed... idk how much is 2 months of gold runes ? =/

---------- Post added 2013-05-01 at 12:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dmchomerun View Post
    You don't need to take the socket bonus for the sword.

Also use haste/stamina gems for the other blue sockets, since I suppose a little stamina would be more beneficial than hit at this point like Joeseidon mentioned.
    I took the minor dps hit on sword for the haste/stamina gem. Fucking Lei shein H aoe raid damage ROFLLL this fight. Good thing I'm using 4 haste/stams

---------- Post added 2013-05-01 at 12:12 PM ----------

i Idscovered last night VP CLOAK > Horridon H cloak if you arent using the hit. Hope you still have your cloak. If not item restore like i am.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Our warrior rolled a 541 last night too right as i got my 535. ONTOP OF THIS

He has charmed a 535 Frozen OH, a 541 1h and a 535 1H Oh

Feel my pain.

Ive charmed... idk how much is 2 months of gold runes ? =/

---------- Post added 2013-05-01 at 12:11 PM ----------

I took the minor dps hit on sword for the haste/stamina gem. Fucking Lei shein H aoe raid damage ROFLLL this fight. Good thing I'm using 4 haste/stams

---------- Post added 2013-05-01 at 12:12 PM ----------

i Idscovered last night VP CLOAK > Horridon H cloak if you arent using the hit. Hope you still have your cloak. If not item restore like i am.
    damn ill try to restore the vp cloak too then