Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Wanna get my hands onto a HTF Spark. Shits gona be almost a 10k proc once you upgrade it. Nom nom nom nom nom
    I read that the RPPM procrate is reduced for 522 and 502 trinkets. is it increased if the trinket is 535 or 541?
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

No it's increased by an internal formula multiplied by you're real haste. some like rune increase with Ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge McDuck View Post
    crit is already slightly simming above mastery. the reason we stack mastery after haste is because it's more reliable than crit because of less RNG. the difference is minor anyway, and mastery scales far better with haste.
    Not exactly. mastery scales better with percent damage increases and it's better for AOE. That's why you go mastery and not crit. Crit isn't terrible for us like haste was for warriors in 5.0 and 5.1, but it's still meh.

At what point does Mastery overtake Haste? I'm at like 35% Haste unbuffed now and have the 4-pc. I have about 31.5% Mastery currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    I picked up the crit trinket (stacks str on crit or whatever), if the buff duration on the stacking buff was 15 seconds rather than 10 it would be better, stood 1hr on dummy and never got it maxxed, rarely I got it to 3 stacks. I think I got it to 4 stacks once or twice but it's so clunky and almost impossible to use with your cds... That said the trinket isn't for us, it's for the warriors... you know, the special melee.

*edit*
    I'm not using the trinket, I picked it up so it wouldn't get disenchanted and I was curious to see how it worked out in a combat situation and not just depending on estimates.
    With 14k haste I'm keeping 5 stacks sometimes for half a minute in raid ( Well slightly exaggerated, but during bloodlust/heroism I've seen it remain at 5 stacks for the whole duration ) . Then again feather is way better , but imo Primordius is better than the VP trinket.

P.S. Sorry anaxie , beat you to the trinket . Also , 20 ranks behind you on Ji-Kun :P. Once I convince my raid leaders to let me off Mumble for bosses on farm I might actually have the latency to do decent damage. ( 30+ people on mumble destroys my wireless causing in-game latency spikes )
    Last edited by Floross; 2013-05-03 at 08:44 PM.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Floross/simple

"...and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Quote Originally Posted by Tanyn View Post
    At what point does Mastery overtake Haste? I'm at like 35% Haste unbuffed now and have the 4-pc. I have about 31.5% Mastery currently.
    it's hard to say for certain. it depends on your trinkets and stat distribution, and on what weapon you're using. it's also not something that can be poured into numbers, because the sim doesn't account for fight mechanics and has trouble modeling some trinkets correctly. I'd say it's probably when you're for 50/50 in normal/heroic gear with a heroic weapon, preferably bo-ris.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

Mastery is unlikely to overtake haste but it is gonig to pass strength. Meta and RPPM formula makes sure haste is #1 for a long time.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-05-03 at 09:16 PM.

Mastery is unlikely to overtake haste but it is gonig to pass strength. Meta and RPPM formula makes sure haste is #1 for a long time.
    But there is no incidence without haste / mastery gems !?

the incidence is : if you have a 535 item with native mastery/haste, it's ognna be better than a 541with any other stats than haste/mastery, unlike it was before.

Quote Originally Posted by metasaigneur View Post
    the incidence is : if you have a 535 item with native mastery/haste, it's ognna be better than a 541with any other stats than haste/mastery, unlike it was before.
    wat Ilvl still wins so long as it's not an entire bulk of wasted hit.

No Avatar talk lets keep this on topic of awesome gear, BiS, Theorycrafting, and debates and semantics related to such. Maybe even a bit of how weapons seem to be non existent but lets not talk about that.

Seriously though, on topic only please.

Edit: As there seems to be some confusion, this comment was made in a no longer applicable context.

Take it as a friendly reminder instead.
    Last edited by Krekko; 2013-05-04 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Deleted comments make me look crazy.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    | [MoP]Ret Paladin Guide | Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

my armory

sim: Str Agi AP Exp Hit Crit Haste Mastery Wdps Wspeed
    Scale Factors 3.83 0.13 1.71 3.51 4.64 1.86 1.90 2.04 7.23 696.23

either im doing something wrong, or mastery is suddenly higher than haste, now to figure out the balance (weird suspicion that it will change after i reforge to mastery).
    Last edited by Zipas; 2013-05-04 at 11:07 PM.
    Frost mages have been given one additional snare effect, so that they will be brought up to the level of other classes (combined).

I have a Ret Paladin as my primary alt character and I need some clarification on this. (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ksost/advanced)

In Elitistjerk's paladin guide Exemplar states the following;

"During AW with SW the recommended priority effectively becomes: HoW, Exo*, HoW, TV/Inq, repeat.
    * - Often Exo will not be available, based on CD - when unavailable replace with Judgement."

What makes Judgement superior to Crusader Strike? I noticed that Crusader Strike does more direct damage than Judgement but is Judgement superior because it forces a tick of Censure or something? Is it only better than Crusader Strike during Avenging Wrath(with SW) or is it better than Crusader Strike overall?

Source: http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t130889-...mogugai_panda/ (in the "Cooldowns" section, below Avenging Wrath)

Quote Originally Posted by Distinkt View Post
    I have a Ret Paladin as my primary alt character and I need some clarification on this. (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ksost/advanced)

In Elitistjerk's paladin guide Exemplar states the following;

"During AW with SW the recommended priority effectively becomes: HoW, Exo*, HoW, TV/Inq, repeat.
    * - Often Exo will not be available, based on CD - when unavailable replace with Judgement."

What makes Judgement superior to Crusader Strike? I noticed that Crusader Strike does more direct damage than Judgement but is Judgement superior because it forces a tick of Censure or something? Is it only better than Crusader Strike during Avenging Wrath(with SW) or is it better than Crusader Strike overall?

Source: http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t130889-...mogugai_panda/ (in the "Cooldowns" section, below Avenging Wrath)
    it is wrong, simple as that, especially with our 4pc. don't bible-hump failjerks.

it has nothing to do with failjerks.... the informations were right months ago and when you read through the posts you get the right informations at the end....... failbobs :P

It's wrong. Even before t15 bonus crusader strike hits harder because it procs mastery. Judgment doesn't.

Sha of Fear Melee hit You 372908 Physical. (766625 Overkill) (Critical)
    Begging us to buff is sometimes easier than trying to beat the boss.(Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    It's wrong. Even before t15 bonus crusader strike hits harder because it procs mastery. Judgment doesn't.
    depends on your weapon......................................

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    and on your mastery rating with the buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    For almost everyone, CS is going to hit harder.

Sha of Fear Melee hit You 372908 Physical. (766625 Overkill) (Critical)
    Begging us to buff is sometimes easier than trying to beat the boss.(Source)

Looking at a heroic Durumu log:

Average Judgment: 61142

Average Crusader Strike: 40558 + 21901 HoL = 62459

I have 529 ilvl, 8128 mastery (with might) and a 535 weapon. Judging by that ''almost everyone'' is abit of an overestimate.

Did I miss anything?