Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    And what would you put then? Stamina? Same dps loss (120str you just do not ignore). Mastery is superior none said otherwise. But that same supremacy is infentile at best to make a difference. While haste just got better with RPPM shitter trinkets.

2690(-160)+160tierchest, is the fully reforged BiS hit(535helm+541primoring+541feather+535gloves+(-bluesock Raden ring), which ye maybe abit too much for Draenai but works for rest.
    upgrade those items by 8 ilvls and see what the better item combo looks like then
    -Anaxie

Popping in to say hi to Revvo. I'm still stuck with heroic sha axe at 517 Hopefully a polearm or sword shows up, I miss doing damage.
    Though am doing more or less fine keeping up with trinkets $$

Quote Originally Posted by Vaylen View Post
    Popping in to say hi to Revvo. I'm still stuck with heroic sha axe at 517 Hopefully a polearm or sword shows up, I miss doing damage.
    Though am doing more or less fine keeping up with trinkets $$
    Hay qt <3. Wtb your trinket and belt tho >.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by learntotank View Post
    Posting for Anaxie
    Perhaps it's time to set up Anaxie.edu. I'd go ahead and say that the forums there would probably not be for the weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheous View Post
    Perhaps it's time to set up Anaxie.edu. I'd go ahead and say that the forums there would probably not be for the weak.
    It would be cool if we could make a paladin place and somehow bring all the theory crafters and developers together. All three specs in one place instead of having them spread around in a multitude of sites. Also, something like shadowcraft but for rets it would be insanely cool. I am willing to donate server resources if something like that goes down.
    Last edited by Meanor; 2013-05-11 at 03:24 PM.

Deleted
    It would be cool if we could make a paladin place and somehow bring all the theory crafters and developers together. All three specs in one place instead of having them spread around in a multitude of sites. Also, something like shadowcraft but for rets it would be insanely cool. I am willing to donate server resources if something like that goes down.
    I second that. Would love to see something like that happen.

Ya have a point there with uprades I guess. Legs are still best all things considered for humans/others and gloves definately for draenai. To be really honest BiS lists are a myth (mainly because almost nobody will see em even in 25mans with TF element in the equation) and people should use the resources/loot they can get themselves and properly utilize it. Not like its hard math/science to decide.

Deleted
    To be really honest BiS lists are a myth (mainly because almost nobody will see em even in 25mans with TF element in the equation
    Definitely agree with this point. If they keep putting out new tiers as fast as they promise you would have to be ridiculously lucky to get full TF HC BiS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, please keep this on track and sticking to the topic instead of insulting and complaining about each other.

If you find a post is problematic, please report it. If you find a poster is problematic, please ignore them. It doesn't serve anyone well to start flame wars in theorycrafting threads.

Thank you!

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Guys, please keep this on track and sticking to the topic instead of insulting and complaining about each other.

If you find a post is problematic, please report it. If you find a poster is problematic, please ignore them. It doesn't serve anyone well to start flame wars in theorycrafting threads.

Thank you!
    And yet the ones who started it are still here, and the one who was posting useful information and helping folks every single day is gone. Super work.

In before ban for free speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaling View Post
    And yet the ones who started it are still here, and the one who was posting useful information and helping folks every single day is gone. Super work.

Probably because he got banned for posting something in a different thread? =)
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaling View Post

He was banned from something unrelated to this thread. As if you read back a page or so it was posted by someone else but it was from Anaxie.

---------- Post added 2013-05-11 at 01:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheous View Post
    I'm going to take a wild guess and say you are correct with this one. And I have a feeling most here would cringe at the talk there. *shrug*

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing new, everyone gets offended for anything anymore. All I know is this thread has Anaxie's name in the title so if the whiners didn't realize there would be some ego stroking, you are totally ignorant. There has been much more helpful and useful advice from this thread than from ego stroking anyhow. Damn people, always have to blow things out of proportion. I mean, I gotta give props to Anaxie...he backs up Neldarie to no end yet the guy bashes him regardless. Hell I would have smashed his face in.

I am all for Anaxie.edu.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfire View Post
    Nothing new, everyone gets offended for anything anymore. All I know is this thread has Anaxie's name in the title so if the whiners didn't realize there would be some ego stroking, you are totally ignorant. There has been much more helpful and useful advice from this thread than from ego stroking anyhow. Damn people, always have to blow things out of proportion. I mean, I gotta give props to Anaxie...he backs up Neldarie to no end yet the guy bashes him regardless. Hell I would have smashed his face in.

I am all for Anaxie.edu.
    Someone needs a reallity check (I don't recall myself bashing Anaxie, theres just some things we agree and disagree upon).
    PS: I'd smash your face in too.

And ye, I wouldn't mind a forum with no boundaries either
    Last edited by Neldarie; 2013-05-11 at 10:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously that's a working title, but I think something like that would be nice for those of us who are looking for a real discussion, even if includes calling out someone for something stupid they said/did.

If you get offended by "the internet" you should just go play in the woods, I bet we get insulted all the fucking time there as well only we can't understand "tweet, tweet" and "chomp, chomp". In other words, go live under a rock if you can't handle the internet.
    I bet some people go to their mom and cries to them when someone said in a game that they fucked their mother...
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Someone needs a reallity check (I don't recall myself bashing Anaxie, theres just some things we agree and disagree upon).
    PS: I'd smash your face in too.

And ye, I wouldn't mind a forum with no boundaries either
    I'm your huckleberry, that's just my game.

Deleted
    Hi guys , I got my 4P last week , and I want to know if I should try to always have the 2P exo debuff on my target before holy TV when I have the 4P proc ?
    And if you guys drop your full holy TV as fast as possible by delaying other spells when you have less than 5 holy power or do you keep the same priority , even if that mean lose some procs of Holy TV by using CS when you have the holy TV buff but not 5holy power ?
    By now I keep the same priority , but when my HTF feather procs I try to Holy TV as fast as possible , even if I have to delay art of war proc or judgement is it worth it ? because when I can only do CS or a Full holy TV at the last tick of Feather i feel really bad in my mind , like if you're in a club , you talk to a beautiful girl , being the boss all the night , and on the moment of kissing her , (imagine this is the last tick of feather) , you just fail and give a kiss on the cheek (this can be CS) instead of bring her to you room (and FULL HOLY TV her at 10 stacks of feather) .

Quote Originally Posted by akabane500 View Post
    Hi guys , I got my 4P last week , and I want to know if I should try to always have the 2P exo debuff on my target before holy TV when I have the 4P proc ?
    And if you guys drop your full holy TV as fast as possible by delaying other spells when you have less than 5 holy power or do you keep the same priority , even if that mean lose some procs of Holy TV by using CS when you have the holy TV buff but not 5holy power ?
    By now I keep the same priority , but when my HTF feather procs I try to Holy TV as fast as possible , even if I have to delay art of war proc or judgement is it worth it ? because when I can only do CS or a Full holy TV at the last tick of Feather i feel really bad in my mind , like if you're in a club , you talk to a beautiful girl , being the boss all the night , and on the moment of kissing her , (imagine this is the last tick of feather) , you just fail and give a kiss on the cheek (this can be CS) instead of bring her to you room (and FULL HOLY TV her at 10 stacks of feather) .
    There's simply to many variables to have a definite answer to that.
    2set is "best" if you don't clip it, you shouldn't throw out an exorcism if the exorcism 2set debuff has more than 2-3 seconds left (more or less don't use 2 exo in a row)
    Generally you should use your 4set TV proc before the next CS to optimize the chances of the proc but it's not always the case (depends on encounter if you want to save HP for aoe burst, inq refresh and so on)
    If your trinkets are on their last seconds of duration and your ES is on CD try and use 4set procs on them.
    The difference can be huge between doing it correct (and being lucky as fuck with full TV crits with trinkets etc) and if you fail at it (start messing up HP generation and such) you'll quickly lose any benefit you gain from getting it right once or twice.

Like it was said back when 5.2 was on PTR and we first saw the set bonuses the micro management of our set bonuses has insane potential but it's going to be hard to pull off and it's going to depend a lot on how lucky you are with trinket alignment and procs. If you're not confident micro managing them you might as well follow the same "rotation" you had before the T15 set bonuses, that said you should prob practice them and use weak auras or other addons to give you a warning when 4set procs and then decide what to do on the fly.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

While the 6% extra holy damage is nice, is it really worth delaying exorcism for it? Surely potentially wasting an exorcism proc because you delayed for too long isn't worth the debuff.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle