Quote Originally Posted by Toxicity View Post
    Except talisman will get bonus crit and str on proc but not increased chance to proc unlike RoR (bonus agi and higher proc chance) otherwise talisman/spark/feather would become TOO good.
    You sure? 10char
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Spark is one of the weird trinkets maybe it would recieve a buff who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Welcome back, and yes I do believe that spark will also have a higher proc chance with a higher ilvl. Would be nice to see feather also have the same buff, not that it is needed.

Actually it looks like all trinket proc rates are going to be increased with ilvl, including feather.
    Last edited by Prometheous; 2013-05-18 at 03:35 AM.

Welcome Back, glad to see you were able to get your account unbanned so quickly!
    what's your opinion on this?

just got a TF normal Primordius' Talisman of Rage and am wondering if i should use it over normal spark?
    i have N spark and N feather.
    im at 13.87k haste unbuffed with N spark
    and 13.02k haste unbuffed with TF N Primordius' Talisman of Rage reforged to haste

also what do you guys think i should be upgrading 1st seeing how 5.3 is out tue - https://twitter.com/Warcraft/status/335560422767882240
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%B2rn/advanced
    as stated above also have normal Spark trinket.

and big thanks for all the help this thread has provided to myself and others!

I was under the impression only Rune and Unerring Vision have an increased chance to proc at higher item levels, because otherwise the only difference between the lower and higher item levels would be the static stat involved. Spark won't have an increased chance to proc because both the static haste and the magnitude of the strength buff when it procs are increased for higher ilvls.

Deleted
    So this week we ll get the patch at last, anyone tried ptr to test how strong the +15% on SoL is?

Quote Originally Posted by bacildaf View Post
    So this week we ll get the patch at last, anyone tried ptr to test how strong the +15% on SoL is?
    simmed to be 10-11% single target dps increase, not going to make ret "good" but makes us less shit. We're shit because we can't cleave/aoe efficiently/multiple targets dps/target changing. But hey, a buff is a buff... we're getting reworked for the next expo anyways...
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    we're getting reworked for the next expo anyways...
    As we get with every expansion. Right now I can't think of any other class having had major changes with every single expansion...
    We gettin' used to it, as we always do.

This is my set atm eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aggra-portugues/Syriuz/simple

How viable is the DP with the tier 14 bonus? Is SW still better?

Quote Originally Posted by Syriuz View Post
    How viable is the DP with the tier 14 bonus? Is SW still better?
    Its viable but you will do more dmg with SW

I would appreciate some help with what to upgrade on Tuesday.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Tanyn/advanced

I figure H-TF Spark is a no-brainer, then my heroic legs and possibly heroic ring / bracers?
    With as cheap is the upgrading is.. upgrade my weapon until another drops?

Quote Originally Posted by Tanyn View Post

I figure H-TF Spark is a no-brainer, then my heroic legs and possibly heroic ring / bracers?
    depends if you wanna do higher dps right now or have some weird delusions that you one day will sit in full bis

*lol* Well, I was leaning towards upgrading my weapon just because it's so cheap to do so and is probably the biggest dps upgrade. Then I figured upgrading my heroic items would be the best. We carry a pretty heavy roster so sitting in on fights because I need the TF version of something is kind of silly.

Trinket
    Weapon
    Legs
    Bracers
    Ring
    Boots (? Maybe, because I don't think we're trying H-Twins for a bit.)

After that I'm sort of stumped. May just keep some valor until after this upcoming raid week.

I'd upgrade weapon and trinkets without a doubt, beyond that just see for yourself, if you know you're not gonna get an upgrade over a certain piece might as well upgrade it, personally I'll upgrade weapon/trinkets/boots/helm and probably waist.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Quote Originally Posted by Tanyn View Post

I wouldn't touch your Spinescale ring until everything else is upgraded since upgrading the shado assault ring would give more dps and the spinescale should be vendored if you ever get a primordius heroic ring.

Personally for your gear I would do something like

Weapon>Feather>Spark>Chest>Legs>Boots>Bracers>Shoudlers>Helm>Hands>Back>Neck>Ring>Belt>Meg era Ring
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-05-18 at 07:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's be honest, you should use all of you VP on tuesday to upgrade. Having better gear now will improve your chances of getting more bosses down. It is 250 valor per upgrade, you'll get two full items upgraded a week which is more loot than most will see per week.

I wouldn't touch your Spinescale ring until everything else is upgraded since upgrading the shado assault ring would give more dps and the spinescale should be vendored if you ever get a primordius heroic ring.

Personally for your gear I would do something like

Weapon>Feather>Spark>Chest>Legs>Boots>Bracers>Shoudlers>Helm>Hands>Back>Neck>Ring>Belt>Meg era Ring
    Thanks. I'm kind of shocked that you'd upgrade the Feather. We're killing H-Ji-Kun every week. I guess it's an upgrade until it drops and it's pretty cheap to upgrade. I appreciate the help from everyone.

100% positive I'm going to be a daily streamer for couple hours starting sometime during the Summer.

100% positive I'm going to be a daily streamer for couple hours starting sometime during the Summer.
    please make me mod!!1

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    please make me mod!!1
    I don't need mods. No rules in Anaxie town.

Okay maybe a few.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-05-18 at 09:43 PM.