Quote Originally Posted by shoeboy4 View Post
    oh i totally agree i was messing around on just the dummys and got like 7 ds/dp in a row it was just as you describe it. it actually makes aoe fun again when it hasnt been for quite a while
    go to the place where the insects attack the gate (the golden gate) and start pulling, you'll be amazed on how massive your dps is. In town there's 4 dummies you hit, try hitting 20 (cap before aoe starts being stupid) with cooldowns up. Then add legendary cloak and everything else I mentioned, keep fresh underwear close.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Managed to get to around 2.4m aoe dps with cds, still no raidbuffs or raid debuffs and I'm using silly talents and shit to keep myself alive. I can't stop laughing.
    I was telling one of my friends that if it stays like this, Ret will be better than warlocks at AOE, and he was just laughing at me. Joke's on him.

- - - Updated - - -

go to the place where the insects attack the gate (the golden gate) and start pulling, you'll be amazed on how massive your dps is. In town there's 4 dummies you hit, try hitting 20 (cap before aoe starts being stupid) with cooldowns up. Then add legendary cloak and everything else I mentioned, keep fresh underwear close.
    Cap is technically 10 but yeah, it'll be awesome. Bump the proc rate to 30% and I really won't care if I have to use T15 4-set for single target.

wasn't the cap increased to 20 for this tier?

wasn't the cap increased to 20 for this tier?
    You're completely right, my bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    just went out there and wow just wow its pretty funny. had a lock friend with me and he was like that is rediculous

I went and did it too, I'm in crappy 500 or so gear, and I was still doing almost 500k.
    The lack of haste and mastery killed me a few times, at least I had Painkiller mantid buff for most of my falls.

MY BAD. THE CRIT TRINKET IS AMAZING FOR AOE. The stacks work just like Guardian stacks do: THEY PROC OFF EVERY DIVINE STORM HIT! LOL! 20 STACKS IN 2 SECONDS! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Let's hope the Xuen proc and that cleave trinket thing work like this too, 'cause.. yeah.
    Last edited by Reith; 2013-07-04 at 02:40 AM.

shout out to my baird

So is the new 4 set just like the old 2 set from T10?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Revolutions

BATTLEMASTER (After 3.3.5 nerf) REVOLUTIONS REPORTING IN.
    Wielder of The Scepter of Shifting Sands, Hand of Ragnaros, and Shadowmourne. Bringer of 66 minute kings.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutions View Post
    So is the new 4 set just like the old 2 set from T10?
    Wasn't that in ICC when DS had a flat cd and the set bonus reduced the cd of DS?
    If I remember correctly then it's not the same.

Wasn't that in ICC when DS had a flat cd and the set bonus reduced the cd of DS?
    If I remember correctly then it's not the same.
    Didn't it reset the CD? I don't remember, I played holy in ICC.

15+ Year Old Account
    the t10 2pc was it had the ability to reset the cd of ds you are correct revvo

So did rank 1 world lei shen with like 280k and noone uploaded the log whooooo! in other news 16th ra-den while STILL doing wrath casts.... wtf? Will suck raid lead off for normal dps rotation pst.

Also LOL broken aoe inc.

280K? Are you the only one AoEing in your guild? My DPS on that fight is so gimped because the balls die in like 1 gcd.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    So did rank 1 world lei shen with like 280k and noone uploaded the log whooooo! in other news 16th ra-den while STILL doing wrath casts.... wtf? Will suck raid lead off for normal dps rotation pst.

Also LOL broken aoe inc.
    I managed to snag world 2nd @ 234,266.3k, but private logs qq. Meh.

Rumor is Garrosh's axe drop has a proc Bleed and another rumor is it's prolly gonna be 3.8 speed. HELLO Templar's verdict.

In other news Crit trinket + Stats % trinket + DP Might be the way we are going because of synergy benefits and heavy sustained <not burst> dps potential and RETARDED aoe. Crit trinket very likely 45% stacked crit at bis values. Add 5% unavoidable crit from gear, base, buffs, and inqu and you have.... 70%..... I think that is supposed to be the ability crit cap correct me if I'm wrong. This tier could end up very... very... tasty
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-07-04 at 05:28 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    yea i just hopped back on and with inq up and my reg gear its getting me to 60.44% crit so i dont think 70% wouldn't be that far out with better gear
    Last edited by shoeboy4; 2013-07-04 at 06:38 AM.

yea i just hopped back on and with inq up and my reg gear its getting me to 60.44% crit so i dont think 70% would be that far out with better gear
    or a HTF 2/2 trinket....

15+ Year Old Account
    exactly and that axe sounds like a ret dream lol

exactly and that axe sounds like a ret dream lol
    On on hit "proc" effect would lead me to believe our cleave could ermm... cleave..

IF a 3.8 weapon exists I'll have a fun time saying for the 1000th time how a 568 3.6 weapon is worse then a 561 weapon that is 3.8
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-07-04 at 06:22 AM.