10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    Since you have mining atm,why dont you spend some days to farm the mats for both BS and Engi seeing that buying them from AH isnt an option.
    And where could I find a detailed list of the mats that I need to farm? Like a guide of sorts. www.wow-professions.com seems to be down.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    And where could I find a detailed list of the mats that I need to farm? Like a guide of sorts. www.wow-professions.com seems to be down.
    Hmm I can access it just fine.

http://www.wow-professions.com/wowgu...ing-guide.html

http://www.wow-professions.com/wowgu...ing-guide.html

Deleted
    tailoring+enginneering all the way if you reaaaaally want to pan out your optimisation. Because Hit enchant on cloak ie useless and crit one is meh compared to casters who gain 180int.

Tailoring is just too easy to level up. Engineering can be a pain, but just as much as BS. I don't like JC dps-wise.

I personally roll Tailoring+BS (dropped JC in cata), but couldn't find the strength to abandon BS because A: it's secnd bestbehind Eng, and B: I sweat my ass off during my noobish leveling to get it, and was sooo happy to craft my first epic in naxxramas 2.0 times ^^.

So, pure dps gains :
    1. tailoring+Eng
    2. Eng+BS OR tailoring+BS
    3. Bs+anything else (JC/lLW/Ench/Inscrption/..) that gives you +320str

But that's my opinion. Hope we helped you make a decision

Quote Originally Posted by metasaigneur View Post
    tailoring+enginneering all the way if you reaaaaally want to pan out your optimisation. Because Hit enchant on cloak ie useless and crit one is meh compared to casters who gain 180int.
    To be fair, while Casters get Int on Cloaks, we get Strength on Gloves (Int and Agi have to use secondary stats), and the Agi enchant is for Boots (Blurred Speed), where the rest of us are using Pandaren Step (barring talent-based movement speed bonuses).

Every stat type gets 1 enchant slot with main stat over secondary.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Deleted
    I agree, but our alternative stat on cloak are our least interesting So with tailoring, you get to have your Str enchant on gloves, AND PA enchant on cloak

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by metasaigneur View Post
    I agree, but our alternative stat on cloak are our least interesting So with tailoring, you get to have your Str enchant on gloves, AND PA enchant on cloak
    I think the main advantage to the engineering is that you can determine when you get it rather than having the sod proc off a judgment that you chuck out from range when you're not doing very much.

Deleted
    Yeah, if you have to choose between eng+bs or tailoring + bs, go for eng+bs for the control.

What's the uptime on the tailoring cloak?
    BS gives 640 haste all the time so the cloak needs to give something like 300 AP averaged out per second, which means it needs to proc what? every 25 seconds?
    You won't take Tailoring over Engi simply because you can line up synapse springs with ES every single time.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    Tailoring cloak is 4000 PA for 15sec with 60sec ICD. So 25%uptime and 1000PA average

10+ Year Old Account
    Not to mention all the perks of being an engineer! Parachute, boots, etc

Eng and BS are the top two professions.

Eng for on use with every ES, BS for getting more haste.

15+ Year Old Account
    just ran a 10m dummy test on the ptr of the crit trinket heres the log.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/4...gui/details/5/

it now has a 0.81ppm listed in the tooltip and was heavily nerfed from what it was

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeboy4 View Post
    just ran a 10m dummy test on the ptr of the crit trinket heres the log.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/4...gui/details/5/

it now has a 0.81ppm listed in the tooltip and was heavily nerfed from what it was
    we all knew it was going to get nerfed. it was only a matter of how hard it would be nerfed.

I also don't think they're going to redesign our set bonus anymore. maybe they'll do some small buffs or nerfs, but for now, it'll stay as is.

Is there any ret from here that is streaming ptr?
    I would really enjoy watching some heroic ptr boss testing from a ret pov

My computer got back from repairs, gonna stream 25man PTR when it starts, 10man is major care.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Hey team! currently on the fence if I'm going to continue playing this game. Will hand reins over to krekko or a regular here who wants to maintain these threads depending on my choice. Likely have a better idea of what is going to happen closer to september.

Bear try to get a theoretical BiS list up to look at. I havn't even looked at all the new gear past trinkets yet <unless those changed too>
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-07-30 at 07:49 AM.

Deleted
    How come youve decided to possibly quit ! you seemed pretty psyched up for 5.4

Quote Originally Posted by rinzshady View Post
    How come youve decided to possibly quit ! you seemed pretty psyched up for 5.4
    Havn't played for over a month. Fourteen tiers is a long time.

Anaxie, I don't even like you but I'd be sorry to see you go. Good luck and stuff if you decide to quit.
    Living the casual life, oh yeah.