Not to mention all the perks of being an engineer! Parachute, boots, etc
    Quote Originally Posted by themightysven View Post
    don't forget he who Sargeras fears: Milhouse Manastorm. (Stonecore was merely a setback)
    My armory

Eng and BS are the top two professions.

Eng for on use with every ES, BS for getting more haste.

just ran a 10m dummy test on the ptr of the crit trinket heres the log.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/4...gui/details/5/

it now has a 0.81ppm listed in the tooltip and was heavily nerfed from what it was

Quote Originally Posted by shoeboy4 View Post
    just ran a 10m dummy test on the ptr of the crit trinket heres the log.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/4...gui/details/5/

it now has a 0.81ppm listed in the tooltip and was heavily nerfed from what it was
    we all knew it was going to get nerfed. it was only a matter of how hard it would be nerfed.

I also don't think they're going to redesign our set bonus anymore. maybe they'll do some small buffs or nerfs, but for now, it'll stay as is.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

Is there any ret from here that is streaming ptr?
    I would really enjoy watching some heroic ptr boss testing from a ret pov

I will be streaming every 25man PTR test i'm in from a ret PoV. 10mans 4 dem tankz

I am Murloc! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    My computer got back from repairs, gonna stream 25man PTR when it starts, 10man is major care.
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

Follow our raids on Twitch!Bear - Retribution PoV

Hey team! currently on the fence if I'm going to continue playing this game. Will hand reins over to krekko or a regular here who wants to maintain these threads depending on my choice. Likely have a better idea of what is going to happen closer to september.

Bear try to get a theoretical BiS list up to look at. I havn't even looked at all the new gear past trinkets yet <unless those changed too>
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-07-30 at 07:49 AM.

Blademaster
    How come youve decided to possibly quit ! you seemed pretty psyched up for 5.4

Quote Originally Posted by rinzshady View Post
    How come youve decided to possibly quit ! you seemed pretty psyched up for 5.4
    Havn't played for over a month. Fourteen tiers is a long time.

Anaxie, I don't even like you but I'd be sorry to see you go. Good luck and stuff if you decide to quit.
    IntPlate - Special Armor for Special People
    <Raiding Rainbows> is recruiting! Ranged DPS and DKs where are you??

Guesa someone else needs to make a epeen stroke thread now, or we can get a proper diacussion thread going (read; one where you dont get jumped for disagreeing with OP x]

I am Murloc! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    Bitch how dare you bail on us? <HOW DARE YOU!>

I don't believe it though, *lalalalalala* (covers eyes and ears).
    You can't leave! *sob*
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

Follow our raids on Twitch!Bear - Retribution PoV

Quote Originally Posted by cremor View Post
    Both SimulationCraft and Exemplar's spreadsheet agree that it is a DPS increase, even with 2 piece T15. Can both be wrong?
    For reference, here is Exemplar's explanation on the topic: http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t130889-...0/#post2315105

As can be read in the few post following it, this only applies to single target since our AoE rotation has far more holy damage.
    Wanted to hear more thoughts about this as revvo was only one who said anything about it. Logic seems okay to me, you dont waste exo buff, aow procs are hardly wasted atleast on napkin, cs hits harder and gives buff to tv and hp generation is higher that exo > judge > cs, hence more tvs. More thoughts about this? Its still 1% dmg increase or something, but would think it would increase ofc 5.4

Really sorry to see you leave anaxie if you do decide to. Thanks for all the hard work over the past and hope everything turns out good if you do decide to go. I will state i thoroughly enjoyed our duels in shrine when u guys finally went horde.

I`ve been coming to this thread regularly just for the passionate discussion. Without your presence Anaxie, I`m afraid there wont be enough "spunk" to light the fire and people will rather theorycraft for themselves rather than sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by konne View Post
    Wanted to hear more thoughts about this as revvo was only one who said anything about it. Logic seems okay to me, you dont waste exo buff, aow procs are hardly wasted atleast on napkin, cs hits harder and gives buff to tv and hp generation is higher that exo > judge > cs, hence more tvs. More thoughts about this? Its still 1% dmg increase or something, but would think it would increase ofc 5.4
    The reasoning of prioritizing cs over exo is quite simple. CS generates way more holy power and hits quite harder. Thats about it. Notice that prioritizing it over exo doesn't mean your not going to exo ever, it's a very minor difference in the rotation so the exo debuff will still have almost the same uptime, if not the same. At the start of MoP we used exo over anything else because of it's high base damage even though cs would generate more holy power, but after the SoL buffs and increase in our weapon damage exo is weak compared to our other hp generators.

CS becomes better whit higher wpn damage, and more mastery as well.

Anaxie is quitting? Does this mean the position of "king of ret" is freeing up? Heh

Sha of Fear Melee hit You 372908 Physical. (766625 Overkill) (Critical)
    Begging us to buff is sometimes easier than trying to beat the boss.(Source)

"We think the cooldown lineup at the start of PvE encounters has gotten out of hand, and it’s having some rather negative effects on gameplay. Particularly with the number of RPPM procs most raiders have these days, the pull has just become way too important. It’s affecting gearing, it’s punishing classes that can’t capitalize on it as well as others, and it’s not how we’d like raiding to work.

To that end, we’re going to make another change to how RPPM mechanics work on the pull. Starting a raid encounter will set every RPPM proc’s “time since last proc” to 90 seconds. That means the more frequent procs will still be more or less guaranteed to go off, but the rarer (and more powerful) procs will just have a high chance. This should hopefully chill things out a little bit, without changing how you play too dramatically. "
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...ppm-mechanics/

Cause fuck burst classes, right?

I have a quick question for you guys. I am using Thunderforged http://www.wowhead.com/item=96179
    and Heroic http://www.wowhead.com/item=96395 just dropped.
    Which do you think? I'm leaning towards the Thunderforged leggs for the extra socket.