So I might be reading this wrong, but for spell changes under paladin it says - Selfless Healer (Protection, Retribution) Successful Judgments will no longer grant holy power. I'm assuming this is just for prot because if its for ret as well thats some bullshit

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ImRetjk View Post
    So I might be reading this wrong, but for spell changes under paladin it says - Selfless Healer (Protection, Retribution) Successful Judgments will no longer grant holy power. I'm assuming this is just for prot because if its for ret as well thats some bullshit
    Ret and Prot are already getting Holy Power from Judgment from the passive spell Judgments of the Wise and they will continue to do so.
    What you see is a tooltip fix.They are making Self. Healer give Holy Power on successful Judg. for holy in 5.4 and the tooltip when the change was released was misleading so they added the clarification for Prot and Ret.

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    Feather nerfed to 10 second duration with max stack at 5.

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/96842-fab...ther-of-ji-kun
    Is the Heroic Thunderforged version's Ilvl going to 483 to reflect this change? because this is fucking stupid.

Worth noting that both Wushoolay's and Renataki's received similar changes, but they retained their maximum stacks (10) while lasting half their old duration (20sec down to 10sec).

Considering how much I hate the Fabled Feather, I'd be glad to be rid of it.. such high stat weight on RPPM can be so unforgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    May wanna grab spark/primo/gaze and upgrade it just before patch hits to be on the safeside for progress in that case.
    Ouch LFR / flex T16 trinkets replace this tiers then I assume. Dem equip effects.

Spark is haste depended also. Primordius.....I played with it and didnt get past 2 stacks. Didnt see the benefit of it and TBH its on par with Gaze. Vendored immediately.

Brutal Talisman is the sleeper trinket of this expansion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulldancer View Post
    Primordius.....I played with it and didnt get past 2 stacks. Didnt see the benefit of it and TBH its on par with Gaze. Vendored immediately.
    Those are some compelling arguments.

Please do not post simply to antagonize other people. - Malthanis
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-08-07 at 07:51 PM.

The stat amplifying trinket got nerfed to 9% at 2/2 warforged heroic aswell.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

Spark is haste depended also. Primordius.....I played with it and didnt get past 2 stacks. Didnt see the benefit of it and TBH its on par with Gaze. Vendored immediately.
    You are just barely over the 30% haste recommended to make Primo better than Spark. Fix your gems and you'd have more than enough haste to see the benefit of the Primo. Could fix your enchants while ur at it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    The stat amplifying trinket got nerfed to 9% at 2/2 warforged heroic aswell.
    I'd expect ALOT of changes with the "tuning" ptr phase coming. I mean they want to nerf burst and on the pull damage for EVERYONE. Doesn't affect us asmuch since we go for a sustained dps build / talent setup after 4set T16. TBH that trinket AND the crit one needed their nerfs because they are / were so grossly overpowered.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rathimis View Post
    You are just barely over the 30% haste recommended to make Primo better than Spark. Fix your gems and you'd have more than enough haste to see the benefit of the Primo. Could fix your enchants while ur at it as well.
    I wonder RPPM haste formula changes.... Gonna guess spark shoots to #1? I hope i still have it banked....

- - - Updated - - -

Brutal Talisman is the sleeper trinket of this expansion
    THIS is actually useful. Brutal talisman has a hard ICD feather got nuked and others got haste formula removal.... Wonder where a 2/2 tailsman would rank? prolly have enough to buy and recap vp before patch hits live.

Also fix your Helm, shoulder, chest, back gemming. and lack of JC gems

Helm: Quick
    Shoulder: JC bold/ Quick
    Chest: JC bold/ Quick
    Back: Quick
    Bracer: not mastery enchant O_o

- - - Updated - - -

Killed less then 20 bosses in the past 2 months in ToT so don't assume I've been ranking badly if anyone likes checking those sort of things out. #UltraCasualRetKing

Ironically it's actaully been one of the best raiding expansions and best tiers <t15> the game has ever had. Just no time bros.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-08-07 at 09:11 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    just beating on the dummy they changed the way the crit trinket stacks now it auto stacks giving 1175 crit every .5 sec stacking 20x where as earlier builds it stacked as you hit the target. running a log atm with nered feather and crit trinket, then ill run one with the cd reduction and cleave one and see if they have changed at all.

log with feather and crit trinket http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/j...2yl/details/0/

log with cd reduction and cleave http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...trk/details/1/
    Last edited by shoeboy4; 2013-08-07 at 10:16 PM. Reason: logs

Ik that feel anaxie. Sit for 90% of bosses and do feral arena cuz broken OP damage #1.

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    Ik that feel anaxie. Sit for 90% of bosses and do feral arena cuz broken OP damage #1.
    Im not sitting im just not around

Would a Heroic Primordius' Talisman of Rage outperform a Heroic-TF Spark of Zandalar? Or is it fight by fight basis? I also have Heroic Gaze, but I don't think it's even close to the other ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanyn View Post
    Would a Heroic Primordius' Talisman of Rage outperform a Heroic-TF Spark of Zandalar? Or is it fight by fight basis? I also have Heroic Gaze, but I don't think it's even close to the other ones.
    Up to you personally mostly, I prefer Primordius trinket, others prefer Spark.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Im not sitting im just not around
    I just sit cause I don't need gear and we have a dps roster of 35.

Dear lord, 35 dpsers well you're looking to jump ranks next tier then I assume?
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Dear lord, 35 dpsers well you're looking to jump ranks next tier then I assume?
    I'd hope so. Some of that roster are alts, but yeah, we have a lot of dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    I'd hope so. Some of that roster are alts, but yeah, we have a lot of dps.
    Good benefit of being my guild's top DPS= If I want to raid, I WILL raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    Good benefit of being my guild's top DPS= If I want to raid, I WILL raid.
    Well yeah I get in for the bosses I need, but others we fill with mostly alts.