15+ Year Old Account
    i went to wowhead and compared your list to mine fully enchanted all plus 2 upgraded and gemmed and reforged out
    mine came out to have 2581 hit and 2642 exp then
    1458 Mastery (2.43)
    53 Expertise (0.16)
    1173 Haste (3.51%)
    more than your build
    and your build had 2605 hit and 2589 exp then
    380 Strength
    1869 Crit (3.12%)
    23 Hit (0.07%)
    1 Sockets
    more than mine.
    also remember that amp trinket doesnt amplify crit rating just damage.
    either way with more ppl working on it we can get a correct list built faster and i know how much time it takes to make that list above and we all appreciate the time everyone is spending messing with them

Using anaxie as a starting point for stat weights haste is 5.10 mastery is 3.28, crit is 3.10, and strength is a 4.70.the extra mastery and haste on my set are equal to 10412 dps, and the extra crit and str are equal to 7807 dps. so if the stat weights stay the way they are now the more haste and mastery win out , if they change though the list could change.

going back and using an earlier simcraft anaxies weights are 5.28 str, 3.92 haste, 3.46 mastery, and 3.29 crit.
    that would make the extra stats on my build worth 9643dps and the extra on Killmours worth 8155dps

Redoing both to full mastery would leave us with 14-15k mastery before trinket and might while keeping 13.8-14.8k haste
    in the mastery build my build has 2581 hit, 2642 exp, 15224 mastery, 14614 haste and 3870 crit with
    533 Mastery (0.89)
    53 Expertise (0.16)
    973 Haste (2.29%)
    more than killmours build but his has
    2604 hit, 2589 exp, 14691 mastery, 13641 haste and 4654 crit with no amlification or might. so his has
    460 Strength
    784 Crit (1.31%)
    23 Hit (0.07%)
    1 Sockets
    more than my build

sorry for the long posts and multiple edits im trying to math out everything
    Last edited by shoeboy4; 2013-08-17 at 05:32 AM. Reason: fixing mistyped number cause im a derp

What are your thoughts about geming strg after reaching haste cap instead of going for more mastery?

Quote Originally Posted by monoroth View Post
    What are your thoughts about geming strg after reaching haste cap instead of going for more mastery?
    That would be retarded. That will NEVER happen again unless we get baseline strength % mods we used to have which we don't really need or they go back in time and stop doubling up the rating / prime ratio budget on gems which also won't happen.

Fuuuuuk next expac I'll be surprised if prime stats are viable atall other then as a stat on the armor if no squish happens. Who gives a fuck about a 300 str gem when we have 100k damage weapons next expansion. Just going into new tier and getting a HTF SoO wpn week one of heroics will jump you up SIXTEEN FUCKING THOUSAND weapon damage and a couple stat/str jumps.

Lets say this again. ONE item is 1 6 , 0 0 0 Weapon damage upgrade alone. Holy fuck I remember the days when we jumped like 50 weapon damage between tiers or like 100. SIXTEEN THOUSAND.

TLDR Strength is gross 320crit>160 strength Hell 280crit might beat it. Mastery single target VS strength? Mastery. Mastery with adds VS strength? Fuck I'd take 160 Mast>Str in add scenario.

EDIT: The above post might be full of incoherent random shit. It's a good thing. The Anaxie train is back in full force baby! CHOOCHOO

- - - Updated - - -

Doing list NOW first thing is first.... Weren't they SUPPOSED to do thunderforged TIER?

- - - Updated - - -

HELM: Helmet of Winged Triumph
    NECK: Juggernaut's Ignition Keys
    SHOULDER: Pauldrons of Winged Triumph
    Tusks of Mannoroth
    BACK: Gong-Lu, Strength of Xuen
    CHEST: Battleplate of Winged Triumph
    BRACER: Bubble-Burst Bracers
    HANDS: Gauntlets of Winged Triumph
    BELT: Demolisher's Reinforced Belt
    LEGS: Legplates of Unthinking Strife
    Legplates of Winged Triumph
    BOOTS: Wolf-Rider Spurs
    RING1: Seal of the Forgotten Kings
    RING2: Asgorathian Blood Seal
    TRINKET1: Thok's Tail Tip
    TRINKET2: Evil Eye of Galakras
    WEAPON:Britomart's Jagged Pike
    Gar'tok, Strength of the Faithful
    Greatsword of Pride's Fall
    Xal'atoh, Desecrated Image of Gorehowl
    Hellscream's Decapitator

RESULTS
    24-25% crit
    47-49% haste
    55%-57% mastery

Not exact ratings but a very close and general idea of what your stats should look like in the OPTIMAL gearset.

Tier legs and shoulders + offsets are interchangeable with similar results. The order posted gives far more favorable stat outcomes.

Gem wicked onyx 160exp/haste gems until expertise caps are met in red slots. The extra mastery provides through reforging to mastery instead of expertise a significant gain.

Weapons are all pretty amazing with no downsides just grab a HTF or Heroic asap.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-08-17 at 06:23 PM.

I believe there was a blue past many moons ago that said they were going to have TF Tier but I haven't heard anything since.

P.S Choochoo! Welcome back!
    Last edited by Joeseidon; 2013-08-17 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Spelling derp

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    That would be retarded. That will NEVER happen again unless we get baseline strength % mods we used to have which we don't really need or they go back in time and stop doubling up the rating / prime ratio budget on gems which also won't happen.

Fuuuuuk next expac I'll be surprised if prime stats are viable atall other then as a stat on the armor if no squish happens. Who gives a fuck about a 300 str gem when we have 100k damage weapons next expansion. Just going into new tier and getting a HTF SoO wpn week one of heroics will jump you up SIXTEEN FUCKING THOUSAND weapon damage and a couple stat/str jumps.

Lets say this again. ONE item is 1 6 , 0 0 0 Weapon damage upgrade alone. Holy fuck I remember the days when we jumped like 50 weapon damage between tiers or like 100. SIXTEEN THOUSAND.

TLDR Strength is gross 320crit>160 strength Hell 280crit might beat it. Mastery single target VS strength? Mastery. Mastery with adds VS strength? Fuck I'd take 160 Mast>Str in add scenario.

so is it viable going mastery gemming cause 35k+ haste gemming is giving me carpal canal syndrome to much..
    Last edited by Ianus; 2013-08-17 at 02:19 PM.

Cut your quote down please. Also again spamming fatigue is your issue. AHK = no issue

Cut your quote down please. Also again spamming fatigue is your issue. AHK = no issue
    so you think spamming is nice?

Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    so you think spamming is nice?
    AHK = hold that ability key down like a boss until it fires. Max your haste dps gains. If you can't hit a key for 4 hours of raiding 10 times a second you will never perform at a higher level then AHK provides.

with the overall budget on hit and expertise this tier being relatively low, and the presence of expertise on the Pauldrons of Winged Triumph, it would likely be our best bet to have the Legplates of Unthinking Strife as our offset, this removes partially useless crit from the other options in favour of something we'll need anyway. plus, the highest stat budget available in the form of a leg slot with optimal stats.
    Last edited by Solsacra; 2013-08-17 at 04:09 PM.

Deleted
    AHK = hold that ability key down like a boss until it fires. Max your haste dps gains. If you can't hit a key for 4 hours of raiding 10 times a second you will never perform at a higher level then AHK provides.
    ProTip: Be aware that this might be devastating to the health of your keyboard though. So if you are playing on a laptop, you should consider using a external keyboard. Or be ready for the horrible costs/annoyance of replacing a laptop keyboard.

Source: Personal experience... >.<

And no, they won't replace it within guarantee, as smashing it for ~4 hours / raid isn't the intended use.

[/off-topic]

I'm more concerned with the horrid input lag we've been having than anything else. Tiny GCD + Terrible input lag = no bueno.

I have a question about the new Garrosh BoA weapons since im not 100% sure whats going on.

Does it mean that i get a guaranteed normal version of the axe the first week after clearing normal modes, so i shouldnt care about any other normal mode weapon?

And does it mean that i shouldnt run the flexi mode before i kill normal Garrosh?
    Last edited by Freppi; 2013-08-17 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freppi View Post
    I have a question about the new Garrosh BoA weapons since im not 100% sure whats going on.

Does it mean that i get a guaranteed normal version of the axe the first week after clearing normal modes, so i shouldnt care about any other normal mode weapon?

And does it mean that i shouldnt run the flexi mode before i kill normal Garrosh?
    Yes, you'll get a guarenteed weapon for the spec that you killed garrosh with (not sure if changing loot specializations can change that). but, since the heirloom weapon is not capable of receiving valor upgrades a TF normal mode weapon will surpass it at atleast 1/2 upgrade.
    in short, yeah, refrain from killing him on any other difficulty than atleast normal.
    Last edited by Solsacra; 2013-08-17 at 04:41 PM.

Is it legal to use AHK these days?
    I think ive read somwhere in the past that Blizzard is against using such scripts that generate multiple actions with just clicking or holding one key.
    Or are there some exceptions or rules saying in which way i can use it?

I think ive read somwhere in the past that Blizzard is against using such scripts that generate multiple actions with just clicking or holding one key.
    Is is legal, only if a single keypress is designated to the action of a single ability, for instance, you have downtime in your rotation and your waiting on a potential AoW proc, so you have that key held, AoW procs, ability fires. all fine. however problems come into play when that single keypress can fire both crusader strike and exorcism. this is automation of play and is against the ToU.

Deleted
    It is against of their ToS afaik. But it has been ages ago. (Although I doubt it changed.)

http://elitistjerks.com/f32/t25906-autohotkey_thread/

AHK is not a program prohibited by Blizzard. However, some of its functions are prohibited by Blizzard. It's very similar to the policy on the G15 keyboard. You cannot use AHK or the G15 keyboard to spam a single key -- even if you are sitting at the keyboard and just want to prevent your finger from falling off. However, there has been no blue post prohibiting using AHK to multi-box. And as always, you can use a G15 keyboard to see who is talking in vent, have more keys to bind to macros, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanko View Post
    AHK is not a program prohibited by Blizzard. However, some of its functions are prohibited by Blizzard. It's very similar to the policy on the G15 keyboard. You cannot use AHK or the G15 keyboard to spam a single key -- even if you are sitting at the keyboard and just want to prevent your finger from falling off. However, there has been no blue post prohibiting using AHK to multi-box. And as always, you can use a G15 keyboard to see who is talking in vent, have more keys to bind to macros, etc.
    So wheres this leave us? Use at your own risk?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackZero View Post
    So wheres this leave us? Use at your own risk?
    They won't/can't know if you use it, so there isn't really any risk. But yeah.

15+ Year Old Account
    here is a link with 3 sets in the wowhead item comparison all upgraded adn gemmed and enchanted. one set is anaxies with offset shoulders and tier legs, another is offset legs and tier shoulders, and the last is one with different shoulders and neck and ring with tier legs.is it possible there are multiple ways to gear with small varying stat differences like i am seeing? i couldnt get this url to work in anything but google chrome. http://goo.gl/odj7OA is the shortened link to the comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by shoeboy4 View Post
    here is a link with 3 sets in the wowhead item comparison all upgraded adn gemmed and enchanted. one set is anaxies with offset shoulders and tier legs, another is offset legs and tier shoulders, and the last is one with different shoulders and neck and ring with tier legs.is it possible there are multiple ways to gear with small varying stat differences like i am seeing? i couldnt get this url to work in anything but google chrome. http://goo.gl/odj7OA is the shortened link to the comparison.

I couldn't get the item compare thing to work the other day, and was doing it by hand lol. Thanks for the link. I would be wary to value things to solidly until we get a sim that works with the coming tier, the amp trinket and new 4 pc will change things quite a bit.

Also your reforge on the final set was a little different than what I had, your's was a bit over caps. I'll check the others too.

http://goo.gl/UzT1Ib has those sets reforged a little more optimal
    Last edited by Killmour; 2013-08-17 at 09:37 PM.