For heroic progression you're best off trying to coin trinkets and a weapon. Galakras, Thok and either Sha/Nazgrim are you want to aim for. Our T15 bonus is good enough that hanging onto it for a few extra weeks while you tier your Warlocks isn't going to set you back as a melee this tier.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    If someone told me how to play I'd show them a simulation dps graph made out of dick pics.

You should coin on whatever has the most demand, all str dpsers except warriors will want the cd reduction trinket and pretty much everyone want the %stat amp trinket. Those should be your main coin bosses, after that weapons and/or tier tokens.

Also with regards to Garrosh, most people will kill garrosh on normal for a month or two. Normal mode gear will most likely drop eventually, you could even save coins for next reset and use them on heroic! But yeah, it's pointless to coin on something maybe only you and one person want. Coin something that many people want, much more efficient for the raid as a whole.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floross View Post
    People talk about 17k Haste , I'm at like 15k atm and I'm getting these simcraft results on 10k itt:

Then again I don't have a single piece of the new gear, especially a weapon.

Running a 50k atm to confirm.

So ... what exactly caused my stats to shift so crazy ? Is it trinket nerfs ?

Update : The image above is now from 50k itt.
    My results are very similar. I also have a little over 15k haste. My 50k iteration sim has haste and mastery very close with mastery edging it out by .07. However, I have now run some more tests increasing the length of the fight, and haste pulls out ahead.
    Last edited by Eurytos; 2013-09-17 at 01:46 AM.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

From what I hear you cannot coin BoA nor the Multitoken essence of Garrosh so ye pretty much a waste.

Ok well still a big waste. Rather coin galrak for trinket instead.

Thok>Shapride>General>Galrak as top 4 priority but then again depends what you have and don't have.
    Last edited by Neldarie; 2013-09-17 at 06:47 AM.

Pretty much what I said nelda. Atleast we are fishing on SMALL loot tables without fucking random wpns this tier <nazgrim/Thok> okay... thoks isn't really small but none of his loot is useless!

For some reason, the 2H strength mace is coined from Holy Paladins. Not Retribution. Some reason it is tagged as a Holy weapon, so atm, you are best off setting your loot specialization on that fight to Holy as the only item other than the mace is the gloves for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    For some reason, the 2H strength mace is coined from Holy Paladins. Not Retribution. Some reason it is tagged as a Holy weapon, so atm, you are best off setting your loot specialization on that fight to Holy as the only item other than the mace is the gloves for us.
    Are you sure that this is actually true or did you just assume it because of the ingame dungeon journal? According to this comment on Wowhead, it's just an error in the dungeon journal, but should be correctly coined in Ret loot:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=103945#c...6:reply=691522

Quote Originally Posted by cremor View Post
    Are you sure that this is actually true or did you just assume it because of the ingame dungeon journal? According to this comment on Wowhead, it's just an error in the dungeon journal, but should be correctly coined in Ret loot:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=103945#c...6:reply=691522
    Correct, a blue post a while back (cannot find it again) confirmed that was changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Egh. I miss the days where I'd get a piece of gear, gem/enchant it then call it a day. Nowadays I'm constantly wondering i I'm gemming/enchanting/reforging correctly. Heck, I don't even know if I'm doing my rotation right anymore.
    So true.. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Freakydiki View Post
    Discuss what exactly? His gearing and choices have always reflected "a tool" since like years ago.

So ye waste of gear...
    Last edited by Neldarie; 2013-09-17 at 12:13 PM.

Grants link makes me sad.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-09-17 at 01:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish my guild funneled loot like a few of you in this thread lol. It's crazy that you already have 4 piece + off pieces

Do your priests and warlocks not need tier, do you just get a ton of conq tokens, or do you have the most leet rolls evar?

My 25m guild is 14/14N as of last night, we barely saw any conq all week/no 2Hs, and 0/3 for my rolls
    Last edited by Kowloon; 2013-09-17 at 03:33 PM.
    In the company of thieves, liars, beggars and whores
    I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come.

SO, i saw a lot of informations here going into different positions.
    I have some questions

What are we exactly aiming for? 17k Haste then we go Mastery? ... or
    Why some ppl says we should go all in Crit with the Thok's trinket?
    With the Galakras Trinket, should we should for Sanctified Wrath talent right?... I see a lot saying we should go for DP (for the 4 piece) but I will personaly never play again with DP

@Heiros I think stuff changes around quite dramatically this tier based on many things (cloak/trinkets/4sets/weapondmg) in relation to where crit vs mastery stands. I tried running full crit reforge with just cloak and results were very similar to mastery maybe even slightly higher. Thing about haste tho is you can't get enough of it if you're still using ToT 4set, where if you got SoO 4set things may change to have some breakpoints due to over-resourcing much.

The 2/2 Warforged Item set in the OP doesn't work for me. Is it my only issue or does the link not actually work?

I've been doing a lot of looking around on this page, as far as I can tell, ES is a dot and does it get affected and snapshot stats at the time of application? I've noticed huge differences in the amount of damage if I use it after procs are at full capacity, i.e. Feather, and making sure AW and GaK (12 stacks) are up as well. Any input would be nice as this is my off-spec but would love to play ret as my main spec sometime down the road. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tanyn View Post
    The 2/2 Warforged Item set in the OP doesn't work for me. Is it my only issue or does the link not actually work?
    It works fine for me

Yeah, it works now. Weird. Oh well.