Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floross View Post
    Doesn't Galakras combined with UbrSpirit make us ridiculously good defense wise ? Maybe it's just me but I don't think any other dps out there can mitigate 40% magic damage for 10 seconds on a 20 second cooldown.
    Other classes will see decreased cooldown timers on their defensive cooldowns aswell. The full list can be found here:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Complete-list

Deleted
    What did you choose for immerseus & galakras 10 hm between these three trinket :

Fusion-fire core nm 2/2
    Thok's tail tip warforged nm 2/2
    Evil eyes of Galakras flex 2/2

And more générally with the same ilvl !?

Quote Originally Posted by xarxz View Post
    did 332k on malkorok with dp last week. clearly doing something wrong.
    I did 300k w-o any 4set crap and like 3fps so ye clearly you are. And SW > DP for any single target dmg pushing fight (malk is included btw if you're in a shit guild).

Anyways bs aside just go test on a dummy for 30mins straight with both. SW will slightly win over DP with proper rotation which would also put SW far ahead with raidbuffs/debuffs for obvious reasons. SW scales alot better from spelldmg taken + heroism.
    Last edited by Neldarie; 2013-10-02 at 04:30 PM.

Deleted
    Love these posts btw. Good read if you got time to read all of them ( I have )

Reforge lite seems to keep messing up for me lately by telling me different numbers than what I actually have after it reforges. What would you guys suggest for reforging other than reforge lite?

Not with those trinkets, although it could be possible (your ilvl is a bit higher than mine, including that garb Primo trinket), I am currently top ret for normal 25 Malkorok with 330k. Who knows? Can't remember my damage on H attempts.

I do disagree with DP on that fight, even on H. Hammers are hitting for 750k+ with coolies and with Galakras trinket makes DP look like even more of a joke for ST. (I don't have it )
    Last edited by thegoodrogue; 2013-10-02 at 05:42 PM.

Deleted
    Hi everyone,
    I was wondering if I'mright about the spell usage in the OP :

Inq>ES>TV/DS5>DP(< 2sec)>4PC(if dp not up)>HoW>CS>J>DP>Exo.

Let's say I'm at 5HP with DP up and 4PC, single target wise should I TV first for DP then burn the 4PC ?

Deleted
    Got Flex Galakras Trinket 548 and have all 3 Throne 543 Trinkets. Best Combination?
    Galakras + Feather?
    Galakras + Spark?
    Galakras + Primo?

Feather Hit is wasted btw.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lychnuchus View Post
    Got Flex Galakras Trinket 548 and have all 3 Throne 543 Trinkets. Best Combination?
    Galakras + Feather?
    Galakras + Spark?
    Galakras + Primo?

Feather Hit is wasted btw.
    I won't go into any discussion, it seems like it is pretty much futile at this point and all that comes out of it is people getting upset with me. You can check from around page 230'ish and see the discussion from there. I would recommend using Spark, considering you even gemmed away from all hit too, there is nothing you can do to even slightly utilize any of the hit on the feather by the looks of it. My advice is to go with Spark of Zandalar.

Now, in order to prevent any kind of mongo flame that might be on the way I took the liberty of running 2 simulations. 1 with Feather equipped with reforge and 2/2 upgrade and 1 with a 2/2 Spark. Spark shows to give around 1400 dps more. Fabled feather had 23.62% uptime. Zandalari Warrior (the transformation from Spark) had a 19.67% uptime. It seems however that the passive haste on Spark pulls ahead (1400 dps extra). This, no shit, goes in the same direction as the math I did earlier in this thread.

But I will say it again. They are more or less interchangeable if the hit is wasted, use what you prefer. I used 10000 iterations and a patchwerk style fight for 6 minutes.

Deleted
    I have drop Galakras' WF trinket this night (580ilvl) and "increases the cooldown recovery rate of ... abilities by 50%".

However, AW = 1.33min // GoAK = 2min // DP = 20sec etc ..

It's a bug ?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neari View Post
    I have drop Galakras' WF trinket this night (580ilvl) and "increases the cooldown recovery rate of ... abilities by 50%".

However, AW = 1.33min // GoAK = 2min // DP = 20sec etc ..

It's a bug ?!
    It's just the way they calculate it. The formula they use is something along the lines of:

new CD = old CD/(1+CDR)

So in this case for AW it'd be: 120/(1+.5) which comes out to be 80 seconds, or 1.33 mins. Same thing for GoAk.

Deleted
    Ok thank you Fred!

Is the HC WF trinket from third boss (Cleave one) any better than the feathers HC ? Or just for spoils?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacklion View Post
    Is the HC WF trinket from third boss (Cleave one) any better than the feathers HC ? Or just for spoils?
    The cleave proc has no single target value. It doesn't add anything to the target you're attacking, just those near it. So it'd depend on the strength proc on the cleave trinket vs the stats and proc on feather. It would also depend on what kind of damage you need. You can pad on garrosh with it, but that doesn't make the extra damage any more useful since its just boss damage that matters the most.

Whats the rotation during AW nowadays (without T15 4 set)?

Is it HoW, CS, HoW, TV or
    HoW, J, HoW, TV

the question is CS or J?

(sorry if it has been already answered)

edit:
    and should i use T16 4set procs during AW?
    Last edited by Freppi; 2013-10-03 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoodrogue View Post
    Not with those trinkets, although it could be possible (your ilvl is a bit higher than mine, including that garb Primo trinket), I am currently top ret for normal 25 Malkorok with 330k. Who knows? Can't remember my damage on H attempts.

I do disagree with DP on that fight, even on H. Hammers are hitting for 750k+ with coolies and with Galakras trinket makes DP look like even more of a joke for ST. (I don't have it )
    yeah im still using last tiers trinkets. SW will probably push ahead if i get CDR. I dont know why people are getting mad. im merely saying dp is viable for single target fights with a bit of cleave here and there, especially fights like blackfuse which is coming up for most guilds now.

I managed to push higher malkorok dmg this week with noticably less procs. maybe the difference was actually speccing es instead of lh to help out healers. roughly same killtime. had a few server latency issues present this week which werent a factor in previous weeks unfortunately.

yeah im still using last tiers trinkets. SW will probably push ahead if i get CDR. I dont know why people are getting mad. im merely saying dp is viable for single target fights with a bit of cleave here and there, especially fights like blackfuse which is coming up for most guilds now.

I managed to push higher malkorok dmg this week with noticably less procs. maybe the difference was actually speccing es instead of lh to help out healers. roughly same killtime. had a few server latency issues present this week which werent a factor in previous weeks unfortunately.

You will want to use SW for Blackfuse, assuming you go up on the conveyor which you probably should be doing. CDR + SW is very very good.

I suspect good RNG. Remember Cata Ret? Post logs, please.

Is there any point in off-set gear that it's worth to lose your 4 piece? Or only 2pc-2pc-1off and then 4pc T16-1off?

I should probably just sim it...but I think I know the answer.
    Last edited by MarshallX; 2013-10-03 at 06:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Read the first paragraph of the first post on the post page, this is a question that's been asked over and over, and the answer hasn't changed.