Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    So I ran simc lastnight (I use it for stat weights to get the best reforges/gem setups for current gear) And umm O.o it wants me to drop like 12% mastery for crit.. Does that sound right to anyone? This is with T16 4pc I was lucky enough to get gloves/helm from my guilds alt flex run (our main group is helping the second group gear up) Still no trinkets but can't really complain since htf feather/hspark.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MarshallX View Post
    Is there any point in off-set gear that it's worth to lose your 4 piece? Or only 2pc-2pc-1off and then 4pc T16-1off?

I should probably just sim it...but I think I know the answer.
    It's not worth it at all. I messed with it in a flex run unless you are going 4pc to 4pc it's not worth it to use 2pc with 2pc at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    Read the first paragraph of the first post on the post page, this is a question that's been asked over and over, and the answer hasn't changed.
    Yeah, I realized after it was a pretty retarded question. I simmed it and it's a pretty obvious choice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cidic View Post
    So I ran simc lastnight (I use it for stat weights to get the best reforges/gem setups for current gear) And umm O.o it wants me to drop like 12% mastery for crit.. Does that sound right to anyone? .
    I'm seeing crit being ranked above haste and mastery too, by quite a bit. I might try to mess around a little with Simcraft tomorrow and change my gems to crit intead. I doubt it will be worth it though.

I was just wondering where the four piece proc fits into the rotation if using SW. I know the first page shows where it is if you are using DP but I wasn't sure where it is when you aren't.

"Class Armor
    Corrected an issue where Divine Purpose and the Tier-16 Retribution 4-piece bonus was not interacting properly with each other."

Is that a nerf to DP procing off free DS....?

Deleted
    Hi,

I share here some video with my retpal pov on the three first encounter in SoO 10hm :

Immerseus 10hm : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_Sv7WGTz84

The fallen protector 10hm : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmoiXeMec2M

Norushen 10hm : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA9s-nOb_jE

Don't hesitate to say me if you have any advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Therm View Post
    "Class Armor
    Corrected an issue where Divine Purpose and the Tier-16 Retribution 4-piece bonus was not interacting properly with each other."

Is that a nerf to DP procing off free DS....?
    That is the only thing I can think of. There's no other interaction problem that I am aware of. GG.

Quote Originally Posted by Killmour View Post
    You will want to use SW for Blackfuse, assuming you go up on the conveyor which you probably should be doing. CDR + SW is very very good.
    I guess it really depends guild to guild. Is the 85s wings cd a problem considering its 40s between waves and the target for each wave is in a different position each time? I was doing ok on damage with dp as i could save procs from wailing on blackfuse if you really minmax your travelling from blackfuse to belt (I don't have CDR trinket). I ended up playing my shaman alt to get the kill. We used hunters and rogues exclusively on the belt as we were having too many issues with the latency bug (australian guild).

Quote Originally Posted by Feliclandelo View Post
    I'm seeing crit being ranked above haste and mastery too, by quite a bit. I might try to mess around a little with Simcraft tomorrow and change my gems to crit intead. I doubt it will be worth it though.
    Sim with 2 targets.

If the hotfix to our 4set interaction with DP it's time to not use any T16 tiers, gg.

Did some testing.
    4set can still proc 4set.
    4set can still proc DP
    DP can still proc DP
    DP can still proc 4set
    (I also got them to chain proc as before)

Not sure if fix has gone through on EU realms yet, will update tomorrow if I notice anything.
    Last edited by Huntingbear_grimbatol; 2013-10-04 at 07:04 AM.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

I did some testing as well on EU and i got the same results.
    Everything works as it did before.

Im really curious though whats the hotfix about and how were they not interacting properly with each other.

I thought it was already admitted that SW was the way to spec for single target damage.
    IF that hotfix really nerfes the interaction between DP and 4pt16, it's just the nail in DP's coffin, but not a reason to trash the tier 16 set altogether.
    Altough I must say I'd be really bummed, because on AoE fight's it's just so much fun \o/

Bit confused on how they can say that ret aoe is so strong it's reason to nerf but arms warriors bladestorming/sweeping strikes or destruction locks or even ele shamans are fine without them using some weird talents or gear for it...

Sorry guys it was my fault!
    3.5mil+ Burst

Edit: I did notice a change in responsiveness for the 4p proc showing up after further testing!
    Last edited by Dexyn; 2013-10-04 at 04:42 PM.

testing, ive had both dp and 4p procs (at same time) from both normal and 4p finishers... so what exactly did they change? going SW tonight for paragons YAY.

Maybe it's just some latency proc issues? Like maybe shit shows up quicker than it did before now? At least I remember 4set delaying abit behind DP procs on PTR.

Deleted
    @Bear
    I was wondering is it possible to have 4PC both 4PC and DP at same time ? And DP proccing both 4PC and DP ?

Yes to everything.
    If you have 4set and DP up at the same time and you use DS the 4set proc will be consumed leaving DP to be used for TV or whatever. If you use TV (or any other 3hopo usage) first then DP will be consumed leaving 4set to be used for DS.
    This also means if you got both procs up at the same time each of them can proc themselves or the other (it's a clusterfuck, kinda what makes it so strong in aoe) on ptr I had 17 divine storms in a row, on live now I've had 27 during hero (doubt it matters, gcd lowered prob?) it goes from good to being silly quite fast. And yes, I laugh like a maniac when I get good RNG and I just spam divine storm like a retard.

But if what Neldarie and Daekshi reports is correct then we should see a smother aoe spamfest?
    Last edited by Huntingbear_grimbatol; 2013-10-04 at 12:39 PM.

Well they did say that they wanted Divine Storm to become an important ability again.

...They just ended up turning it into the Holy-Go-Round of Pain.

Not seen much on Skeer's so curious WF 0/2 Skeers or H-TF 2/2 Feather? Feather is reforged into haste but the hit is being used to get to hit cap.

Have a normal Thok's and curious what i should pair w/ it since fking galakras only gives me shoulders w/ my coins.