Quote Originally Posted by Aeryana View Post
    He's equipping the holy PvP 4 piece before pull.
    Seriously? FMLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

How did i miss this. Thats fucking 8 free holy power on pull.

Thats like not potting
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-10-17 at 07:17 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by konne View Post
    Lol so i need to do pvp then
    Get the crafted one from BS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeryana View Post
    He's equipping the holy PvP 4 piece before pull.
    I love you

Deleted
    Usefull for rank but it should be hard to convince your raidlead to wait you one minute before each pull to cast your 8 flash of light by managing your mana !

Quote Originally Posted by Belephebe View Post
    Usefull for rank but it should be hard to convince your raidlead to wait you one minute before each pull to cast your 8 flash of light by managing your mana !
    just buy cheap water. mana problems no more

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    i have weak aura for buff and most of the times it procs 2 times in a row, so it's easy
    This is not an answer to my question. Someone claimed it was easy to time your ES with Feather after the initial pull. Also if it procs twice in a row, how does that line it up for ES? Confused if you even understod anything I said.

I'm not asking how to track the buff when it procced. Asking how someone can claim it is easier to track than Spark, when there are no buffs to count or ICD to react to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post

How did i miss this. Thats fucking 8 free holy power on pull.

Thats like not potting
    Haha, indeed. Hardly gamebreaking though. But would be kinda cool to be able to fire off your GoAK/AW instantly after the pull as soon as you connect. Pray someone doesn't ninjapull. But I think it's because the holy pvp setbonus has been changed lately. I can't remember this from last season. I might be wrong though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by will32 View Post
    Whats up my ninja's? So I got a couple of questions here. My new Ret Guildmate joined us with at 522 2/2 weapon from ToT. Last night a Polearm with agility drops and he was told to equip it. I get that its 30ilvl higher so may just be a better choice. Is losing the strength and grabbing that agility polearm a bad decision? Also can someone send me links to all the new SoO weakuras you are using for trinkets/procs/debuffs, and maybe some good Clinfo strings will be nice if any of you have them. Thanks to all who always help out people like myself.
    I use TellMeWhen. Pretty easy and highly customizable.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feliclandelo View Post
    This is not an answer to my question. Someone claimed it was easy to time your ES with Feather after the initial pull. Also if it procs twice in a row, how does that line it up for ES? Confused if you even understod anything I said.

I'm not asking how to track the buff when it procced. Asking how someone can claim it is easier to track than Spark, when there are no buffs to count or ICD to react to.
    There is a buff that you can track with Feather

Code:
    deJ3baGEsrTnsjZLcnBb3uI8nsf7eO9I2nL(jPudtk9BQAOGQmCq5yaoNe1cPOwkPilMcA5c9qkWtv9yqEojtvrtwjtN4IKQACKk9msHUUsTrqvDzrBgQ2oOIdRWYKI(SK(oPkNgY0KWOHY4bv6Ksv3skCnPY5Pi3Mk9Asb)LkMaCYJ47TsgXhqPXEiVvz8WYqWbCi7y6CjM2QGXR4JaT8U8l(fN8sevRzKtEfSme6x8aAuxD0QL3oCtfNeeGVeQIjMOWVvPb(TvOz(TkDuWYqOFrZ847qqbnS0mp0wjExhm0k5fKBUOWJLOkMqWIo(GFS4Kp6djN8U7GG4Kcf(TkDG8UgoeAMcpU3khP5KGnl4Jzf5TttWsEeK3Yd59HLxplnKhT4lHQycpC1ghxLcHFJUYaTL1PTjqx5oTk0TL4nk641dTemcw0XBsBCCvkeSrtGcE72Dgr1AgveeGFSwib5TJGJer1AgvCsHxjdinOGNhzfEd0hCQVMOWp4KVeQIjM47TsgXhqPXEiVvz8WYqWbCi7y6CjM2QGrHhoeeOaOLcja

That is my Weak Aura (I use WA2 now so some people with WA1 might not get it to work) And I can track exactly how and when to use ES with the Feather stacking. It's not an issue to use it on pull what so ever. Also there is a buff it's a stacking STR proc I use another WA to track current AP and as it builds up with each stack of Feather the current AP scales accordingly as well. When feather is at 9 stacks I make sure I have an open GCD so I can hit ES once Feather hits 10 stacks a second later. Not it's not always perfect but it does work and it's show to give better results then spark even with the stacking buff you get. You just have to know how to track the stacks of Feather which my WA does perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post

How did i miss this.
    I've been a big fan of this thread for a long time, and looking for weak aura help now.

I'd like to make a simple progress bar (out of combat) that shows the 30 second duration you have while staying at 5 holy power, or until your holy power is diminished by 1. I think it requires a custom trigger that monitors the duration of a status??? Please help - Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rathimis View Post
    Hopefully the Clcret author will add in a DS_t16aw.
    There already is. Try ds_4t16_aw.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiya View Post
    There already is. Try ds_4t16_aw.
    There is not an option for DS under wings. DS is there but the aw version of it is currently not however which is what he was talking about.

There is, at least in clcinfo r296 and 297:

Quote Originally Posted by cidic View Post
    There is not an option for DS under wings. DS is there but the aw version of it is currently not however which is what he was talking about.
    And you get them by moding rotation.untested to .lua end, which u can find from the alpha files

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cidic View Post
    There is a buff that you can track with Feather

Code:
    deJ3baGEsrTnsjZLcnBb3uI8nsf7eO9I2nL(jPudtk9BQAOGQmCq5yaoNe1cPOwkPilMcA5c9qkWtv9yqEojtvrtwjtN4IKQACKk9msHUUsTrqvDzrBgQ2oOIdRWYKI(SK(oPkNgY0KWOHY4bv6Ksv3skCnPY5Pi3Mk9Asb)LkMaCYJ47TsgXhqPXEiVvz8WYqWbCi7y6CjM2QGXR4JaT8U8l(fN8sevRzKtEfSme6x8aAuxD0QL3oCtfNeeGVeQIjMOWVvPb(TvOz(TkDuWYqOFrZ847qqbnS0mp0wjExhm0k5fKBUOWJLOkMqWIo(GFS4Kp6djN8U7GG4Kcf(TkDG8UgoeAMcpU3khP5KGnl4Jzf5TttWsEeK3Yd59HLxplnKhT4lHQycpC1ghxLcHFJUYaTL1PTjqx5oTk0TL4nk641dTemcw0XBsBCCvkeSrtGcE72Dgr1AgveeGFSwib5TJGJer1AgvCsHxjdinOGNhzfEd0hCQVMOWp4KVeQIjM47TsgXhqPXEiVvz8WYqWbCi7y6CjM2QGrHhoeeOaOLcja

That is my Weak Aura (I use WA2 now so some people with WA1 might not get it to work) And I can track exactly how and when to use ES with the Feather stacking. It's not an issue to use it on pull what so ever. Also there is a buff it's a stacking STR proc I use another WA to track current AP and as it builds up with each stack of Feather the current AP scales accordingly as well. When feather is at 9 stacks I make sure I have an open GCD so I can hit ES once Feather hits 10 stacks a second later. Not it's not always perfect but it does work and it's show to give better results then spark even with the stacking buff you get. You just have to know how to track the stacks of Feather which my WA does perfectly.
    Are you saying you are able to predict when Feather will proc by an invisible buff that goes on when it is on CD? That stacks like Spark? I am sorry, did I miss something?

Otherwise I kindly ask you to read the last 3 posts where I tried to explain to 5 different people now that I know how to track the Feather buff once it procs, but I am saying you can't know when it will proc vs. Spark (since it stacks a charge of Zandalari, 2 stacks, 3 stacks and you know when it will hit 10 and proc - meaning if you have ES off cd, you have 8 stacks you can wait 10 seconds and fire off ES with your Spark, you can't predict when Feather will start stacking, you feel me?). Is it so hard to understand?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feliclandelo View Post
    Are you saying you are able to predict when Feather will proc by an invisible buff that goes on when it is on CD? That stacks like Spark? I am sorry, did I miss something?

Otherwise I kindly ask you to read the last 3 posts where I tried to explain to 5 different people now that I know how to track the Feather buff once it procs, but I am saying you can't know when it will proc vs. Spark (since it stacks a charge of Zandalari, 2 stacks, 3 stacks and you know when it will hit 10 and proc - meaning if you have ES off cd, you have 8 stacks you can wait 10 seconds and fire off ES with your Spark, you can't predict when Feather will start stacking, you feel me?). Is it so hard to understand?
    I've read your posts there is no need for me to go back and read them again. But I will pose the same question to you as well. Is there (regardless of the stacking for spark) any way for YOU to predict when it's actually going to start building stacks after it does it? Spark does not still now gain stacks in a quick manner it never has for that matter. While you are holding off for 10 seconds I'm firing a ES with a full feather proc at 10 stacks with a higher AP stack then Spark has ever been able to match. I've never said I could predict when feather would proc yet I've never had an issue with it procing and 8 times out of 10 having ES off cooldown and waiting to be used. I've also read enough of your posts saying that spark is better then feather and in all honesty and after using BOTH of them most of last Tier and using Spark with Thok's and Feather with Thok's regardless of the hit Feather is better. Spark does not stack up like feather can and does currently. Add the str proc with Thok's and the ES hits are insane.

As for understanding I've understood everything you have said in "theory" spark should be better but in practice Feather blows it out of the water even after the changes. Why wait for Spark when it can not remotely match the AP stack I can and do get with feather combined with another trinket when both of my current trinkets line up together far better then feather+spark ever did. Do you or can you atleast understand that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aiya View Post
    There is, at least in clcinfo r296 and 297:

That's new then and I stand corrected. However it is not currently in clcret which is where and what I was refering too.

10+ Year Old Account
    What to use with Thok's trinket? HC Feather or normal Skeer's?

I think it's easier to use ES with Feather because it procs more reliably during times you might need it. Spark has crappy timing and sometimes can stack very slowly. It's also more Strength. I'm not sure your argument makes a lot of sense. Yeah, you can see the Spark proc WAY ahead of time and it gives you a longer time to get it right, but with practice lining up your ES with Feather proc is pretty easy. Especially, if you have a good weak aura to show it proc and it counting up to 10. I have absolutely no issue with using it like this. I don't ever have to delay ES very long since the change in 5.4 for Feather. It procs quite frequently. Feather also will proc off the pull being able to use it with your CD, prepot, etc. Spark is always delayed.

To me, it's personal preference. You can keep trying to shove it down people's throats though. Just don't get it twisted for new folks. The proc on the Feather IS better.

10+ Year Old Account
    A counter on the number of stacks you have for spark doesn't mean you can predict when you'll get that last stack any better than you can predict when feather will proc. I don't want to get in another argument about the trinkets, but your logic there is lacking as to why one is easier to use for ES than another (since random is random, and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it for either one).
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Deleted
    It seems like some people are pretty slow at grasping simple things.

1. Math shows Spark to come ahead of around 1500 dps if hit is wasted (Note this is napkin math, not in a real environment)
    2. Simcraft shows Spark to come out ahead if hit on Feather is wasted
    3. 5.4 RPPM makes Spark proc almost instantly after the pull, just like Feather
    4. Spark is easier to time with the 2nd, 3rd and 4th ES due to seeing if it has 8 or 9 stacks or not. If they are lower, you fire off your ES. If they are at 8 or 9, you will get your last stack within 3-12 seconds. This you can test in a real environment too. And for namedropping, I wasn't the only one agreeing on this.
    5. Feather was nerfed in 5.4 giving it shorter uptime

I can't be arsed going through the 8 pages of posts I made, but some of you lack a common logical sense thinking "FEATHER BLOWS SPARK OUT OF THE WATER".

Tl;dr: The magic word seems to be "hit being wasted".
    Last edited by mmoc03c02d4648; 2013-10-18 at 06:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The last posts here weren't talking about the stats, just the ability to line it up with ES. And the only way that feather really got nerfed was through the entire RPPM change with how it is (or now isn't) affected by haste. Beyond that the proc is half as long, but procs twice as often on average, so it's a wash over the course of a fight. And you cannot say with any real amount of certainty that spark is easier to time just because you can see what stacks you have, because you have no control over or way to predict when you will get any more stacks. Neither is easier to line up than the other, because RNG completely controls whether any RPPM will be up at anytime. There's nothing you can do about it.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Holy crap all this going around about old trinket is gonna make my head pop.