So I have Heroic Galakras trinket, should I use with 543 Feather or with 549 Primordius trinket or 549 Spark??
    Last edited by mels; 2013-10-19 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mels View Post
    So I have Heroic Galakras trinket, should I use with 543 Feather or with 549 Primordius trinket or 549 Spark??
    Oh god, not again. lol

Just use whatever you're most comfortable using ES with. If you cannot use the Hit, then probably use the Spark. If you can use the Hit then I would probably use the Feather.

- - - Updated - - -

Personally, I'd really love to not worry about last tier's trinkets. Unfortunately, I still have not gotten any version of any SoO trinket so I'm stuck with Feather / Spark. With having done LFR, Flex and Normal/Heroic modes of bosses every week and still not getting one I'm now a grumpy grumpy Ret.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanyn View Post
    Oh god, not again. lol

Just use whatever you're most comfortable using ES with. If you cannot use the Hit, then probably use the Spark. If you can use the Hit then I would probably use the Feather.

- - - Updated - - -

Personally, I'd really love to not worry about last tier's trinkets. Unfortunately, I still have not gotten any version of any SoO trinket so I'm stuck with Feather / Spark. With having done LFR, Flex and Normal/Heroic modes of bosses every week and still not getting one I'm now a grumpy grumpy Ret.
    I'm probably going to stick with Primordius trinket, I mostly end up being at 5 stacks anyway, and Only trinket I have not seen drop at all is Thok trinket =/
    Last edited by mels; 2013-10-19 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mels View Post
    I'm probably going to stick with Primordius trinket, I mostly end up being at 5 stacks anyway, and Only trinket I have not seen drop at all is Thok trinket =/
    I'd use Spark in this case personally. Simply from the Ilvl and on the pull proc.

The haste RPPM removaly hit Primordius pretty hard. Wouldn't recommend.

Got 4pc T16 last night.

For those of you with the same, are you switching back to T15 for single target fights like siegecrafter/iron juggernaut?

I haven't simmed but I'm guessing that if you have Heroic T15 it's pulls ahead of T16 for single target fights? I notice that with my gear improving, my TV's are hitting for almost 550k.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weightlifter View Post
    What to use with Thok's trinket? HC Feather or normal Skeer's?
    Repeating my question because no answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Weightlifter View Post
    Repeating my question because no answer.
    Feather (Skeer = same horrible rppm mechanic + pretty bad proc unless you're an unholy dk)

And @ mashanu: It all depends on the iLVLs you got to work with t16 vs t15. Like if its LFR t16 vs heroic t15 then its pretty obvious.
    Last edited by Neldarie; 2013-10-19 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    Feather (Skeer = same horrible rppm mechanic + pretty bad proc unless you're an unholy dk)

And @ mashanu: It all depends on the iLVLs you got to work with t16 vs t15. Like if its LFR t16 vs heroic t15 then its pretty obvious.
    well for t15 I have 2 heroic, 2 normal
    for t16 I have 1 heroic, 3 normal

i looked at some N iron juggernaut wol rankings and while logs doesn't confirm it, there seems to be almost a 50/50 split of players using either tier bonuses on single target fights, however the #1 ranking used T15, all heroic of course. #2 using t16... so yeah, i think only heroic t15 will compete on single target vs t16 on single target, anything below that and it's cutting it close.

I'd just use t16 everywhere in your case tbh. Think even full 2/2ed normal mode t16 > full heroic 2/2 t15.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mashanu View Post
    well for t15 I have 2 heroic, 2 normal
    for t16 I have 1 heroic, 3 normal

i looked at some N iron juggernaut wol rankings and while logs doesn't confirm it, there seems to be almost a 50/50 split of players using either tier bonuses on single target fights, however the #1 ranking used T15, all heroic of course. #2 using t16... so yeah, i think only heroic t15 will compete on single target vs t16 on single target, anything below that and it's cutting it close.
    Why don't you not just sim it? Log out in your T15, do a simulation. Log out in your T16, do a simulation? Import from armory. Profit?

Just change your hit value to make sure you're capped. Changed 1 gem to like 160haste_600hit if you need to, in order to test.

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    when I try to paste that, they turn into this: inq ds_4t16_5hp tv5 how tvaw cs j ds_4t16 exo tvdp tv3

:S

Downloaded latest version like 3 mins ago.
    Folder retmodule -> delete rotation.lua and rename rotation.untested to rotation.lua

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiya View Post
    Folder retmodule -> delete rotation.lua and rename rotation.untested to rotation.lua
    there's just one rotation file, the other is index, and options.

Deleted
    there's just one rotation file, the other is index, and options.
    you need to use the Alpha version, not the beta or release. neither of those 2 have the most recent version. r297 is what you want.

Deleted
    Where in our trinket ranking does Skeer's Bloodsoaked Talisman appear, assuming Thok / Galakras / Skeer's all got 553?
    I know that Thok + Galakras should be BiS, but some sites show skeer's as 2nd best trinket. Who can I trust?

I did this at the beginning of the tier with the T16 BiS profile. Obviously because it is simcraft it won't be 100% accurate but it gives a good idea of trinket priority.

The ToT trinkets near the bottom were what I had at the time and I was trying to decide what to go with, ignore it so we don't start another ToT trinket debate ;P

http://i.imgur.com/1hPv28a.png

Quote Originally Posted by Freakydiki View Post
    Dear fucking god, paste that in the OP please, Anaxie

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakydiki View Post
    I did this at the beginning of the tier with the T16 BiS profile. Obviously because it is simcraft it won't be 100% accurate but it gives a good idea of trinket priority.

The ToT trinkets near the bottom were what I had at the time and I was trying to decide what to go with, ignore it so we don't start another ToT trinket debate ;P

http://i.imgur.com/1hPv28a.png
    what about the timeless 535 (543 2/2)? Would just be intresting to see, not important though.

Quote Originally Posted by 9th power of twin pride View Post
    you need to use the Alpha version, not the beta or release. neither of those 2 have the most recent version. r297 is what you want.
    Ah of course. Ty.
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2013-10-20 at 08:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    what about the timeless 535 (543 2/2)?
    Somebody did the math either here or over at EJ, I can't remember , but the alacrity of xuen trinket was barely better than lei shen's final order's from MSV, it may have a higher ilvl but the trinket is garbage. It has a stupid long ICD which makes it so horrible.
    New Ability: Renounce. When cast, Renounce permanently changes the Retribution Paladin into a Warrior and actually be able to dps worth a damn.

How in the hell is skeer's normal WF ranked BELOW normal and flex skeer? That kind of makes me doubt those results.

I've been following Your guides all the time, but You got me really interested about that "AHK" thing You mentioned, so I only made this forum account to contact You (Used You as referrer). Any chance I could grab the one You're using or at least someone to PM me the link to it? Spent several hours trying to find it.