Quote Originally Posted by Montoyal View Post
    How in the hell is skeer's normal WF ranked BELOW normal and flex skeer? That kind of makes me doubt those results.
    Oh...right. That's what I fucked up. That isn't even Skeers, it's some shoulders that drop in siege :P. I used the wrong Item ID.

I knew there was something I messed up. I'll run another sim. Keep in mind the results will change because of the updated simc.

EDIT: http://i.imgur.com/ngbxZ62.png

New sim with updated Simc(540-4). And Skeers Normal WF isn't a pair of shoulders ;P
    Last edited by Freakydiki; 2013-10-20 at 10:44 PM.
    Main Paladin US-Illidan <Big Dumb Guild>
    Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    I can finally die a happy man. Some people my age have kids and a great marriage. I have a world 2nd mythic Hellfire Assault kill. Who's laughing now?

And here I was thinking that Glakaras > Thok . I stand corrected. Though since you didn't include Feather/primo or spark people are going to keep asking the same question :P.

Yeaahh, the original one had them but I didn't save those in the simc profiles. Mainly because I didn't care about the ToT trinkets. Just like the Cleave trinket, they are completely situational in my opinion.
    I can finally die a happy man. Some people my age have kids and a great marriage. I have a world 2nd mythic Hellfire Assault kill. Who's laughing now?

You can paste the rotation.untested from the alpha clcinfo into clcret. Delete your rotation.lua and changed the .untested to .lua, and clcret will be updated with the free ds aw rotational command (and I think the DP ones are in there too, but I haven't messed with that yet)

I was all setting up clcinfo and decided fuck it, lets try it. It works, yay

I saw that it worked for clcinfo, but not clcret, just letting everyone know they appear to be interchangeable.
    Last edited by Rathimis; 2013-10-21 at 05:51 AM.

Deleted
    And here I was thinking that Glakaras > Thok . I stand corrected. Though since you didn't include Feather/primo or spark people are going to keep asking the same question :P.
    I'd need more than a list of processed data to convince me that it isn't.

Unless the implementation of the trinkets is wrong I wouldn't expect there to be much difference to we could see on live. Neither trinket requires any kind of heavy micro management to optimize its usefulness.

I think galakras can be even worse than simmed if u got situations that u cant use that cd asap, which would be net loss anyways, but order to encounter to succeed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by konne View Post
    I think galakras can be even worse than simmed if u got situations that u cant use that cd asap, which would be net loss anyways, but order to encounter to succeed
    Certainly this would potentially be a factor. However, I can't think of any challenging fight in SoO where there is likely to be any significant period of inactivity.

Well in siege as belt job, i try to use aw in every belt so cant use it on boss when waiting to get belt job again and on garrosh those rooms fuck with goak and aw if i remember right

Quote Originally Posted by konne View Post
    Well in siege as belt job, i try to use aw in every belt so cant use it on boss when waiting to get belt job again and on garrosh those rooms fuck with goak and aw if i remember right
    If you do the first/third/fifth/etc belts your wings should perfectly line up for every wave. Unless you're on 2/4/6, then I feel bad for you for having to sit on all your CD's for 45sec.
    Last edited by Freakydiki; 2013-10-21 at 03:56 PM.

Deleted
    How should I handle my CDs for Nazgrim (LFR or flex)? Currently, I delay my AW to line up with Guardian and berserker stance, since it's 25% extra damage.

Deleted
    any recommendations for iron juggernaut hc and general nazgrim hc. T15 4set or T16? I have a mixture of heroic and normal 2/2 t15 pieces and my T16 pieces are normal 2/2. what's everyone using?

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely t16 for h nazgrim if you guys plan on cleaving any of the adds at all. I haven't switched back to t15 since I finished my t16 4pc (all heroic 15 vs 1 heroic 3 norm 16), though I'm no expert on the actual numbers they would produce compared to each other on jugg.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

How should I handle my CDs for Nazgrim (LFR or flex)? Currently, I delay my AW to line up with Guardian and berserker stance, since it's 25% extra damage.
    With Flex Eye of Galakras (2/2) or higher, you can get an AV in at the beginning of battle stance, and an AV+GaK halfway through berserker (which conveniently is exactly 30 seconds). It's pretty tight timing, but you get more room (but not necessarily more gain considering you wouldn't be able to use it more) with higher ilvls of Galakras.

Or at least, that's how the heroic encounter went for me. Although I'm pretty sure stance duration does not change in other difficulties.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakydiki View Post
    Oh...right. That's what I fucked up. That isn't even Skeers, it's some shoulders that drop in siege :P. I used the wrong Item ID.

I knew there was something I messed up. I'll run another sim. Keep in mind the results will change because of the updated simc.

EDIT:

New sim with updated Simc(540-4). And Skeers Normal WF isn't a pair of shoulders ;P
    Thank you for posting this. I finally got WF Thok last night to replace H-Feather. Knew it was an upgrade, but seeing these numbers I'm a bit shocked at just how much of an upgrade it may turn out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakydiki View Post
    If you do the first/third/fifth/etc belts your wings should perfectly line up for every wave. Unless you're on 2/4/6, then I feel bad for you for having to sit on all your CD's for 45sec.
    Y, im on that duty right

Deleted
    Just remove Skeer from the equation on http://i.imgur.com/1hPv28a.png and you still have the numbers for the T16 profile in simcraft version 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Simcraft says dropping T152P for 2 warforged pieces is a DPS increase. What is this I don't even?

t15 2piece is pretty shit anyways so wouldn't be surprised. It's all about dropping 4set not 2set.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Weightlifter View Post
    Simcraft says dropping T152P for 2 warforged pieces is a DPS increase. What is this I don't even?
    2piece should normally be around 1,5-2% dmg increase total. Also, did you sim with warforged legs/chest or? Because you have to remember that they have a lot more stats allocated to their iLvl than a similar iLvl gloves/shoulders for example. So a 5% increase in iLvl from T15 chest to WF chest would be perhaps 1000 stats compared to the same increase in gloves being only 500 stats (Just an example).