15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Overstimulated the Anaxie today.

God I hate end of expansion anxiety. WTB beta info already so... close!
    I know. Killing me with this waiting game. Especially with the back and forth on what it can be. I just want the details then all the sweet Ret Info.

I don't know why, but I expect some dynamic Ret/Paladin changes. Then there's what I wan't, consumable seals and a new judgement/seal system but that'll never happen. RIP.

It'll be exciting to see the info pour in again though.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    I'm hoping we'll actually start an expansion well, but I fear my expectations are too high (as they always seem to be). Hope springs eternal though, eh?

I am really wondering what the xpac will be. I'd still like to see some stuff with all the islands out in the maelstrom, tomb of sargeras and all that crap.
    Even warlords of draenor if true is still very vague. Story is about as important to me as ret balance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    I know. Killing me with this waiting game. Especially with the back and forth on what it can be. I just want the details then all the sweet Ret Info.

I don't know why, but I expect some dynamic Ret/Paladin changes. Then there's what I wan't, consumable seals and a new judgement/seal system but that'll never happen. RIP.

It'll be exciting to see the info pour in again though.
    TV holy procs need to go baseline. It just felt TOO good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it is pretty vague. Can't know what to expect especially since they've already screwed with mmo-champ with other trademarks earlier. They had some discussions before about using stories already in the world vs making new ones from what they've put in the game since, but there's so much that they haven't touched in the lore yet that I'd really like to have in some fashion (see: all that maelstrom, tomb of sargeras, queen azshara, etc. bullshit). I'd almost be disappointed if they were to leave it all by the wayside and just go off in some other new direction that just appeared as some quest chain or whatever crap like that in mists or something.

And yeah, TV disappoints me so much now with the new 4pc. Hits like a wet paper towel in comparison even though I had a normal TF weapon all through ToT. It'd often crit at least twice as hard then than it does now with a heroic sha sword...
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

I want a rotation that actually makes sense. Having 3 fillers which you use based on its CD or your gear to achieve the goal of either using your strongest single target or AoE energy consumer isn't really interesting at all. I'm not asking for more complexity (they usually do a good job adding that somehow with set bonuses), but a more distinguished reason to why we click every button. Sure, everything is smoother now, but things made more sense somehow in Cata with hardcast on Exo if no AoW proc and DP being baseline.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    I want a rotation that actually makes sense. Having 3 fillers which you use based on its CD or your gear to achieve the goal of either using your strongest single target or AoE energy consumer isn't really interesting at all. I'm not asking for more complexity (they usually do a good job adding that somehow with set bonuses), but a more distinguished reason to why we click every button. Sure, everything is smoother now, but things made more sense somehow in Cata with hardcast on Exo if no AoW proc and DP being baseline.
    AKA TV needs to do a debuff in PvP and CS/Exo/J need more fleshed out similar to how the T15 actually gave CS/Exo a purpose made TV the finisher it was ment to be.

Deleted
    All we need in PvP honestly is just a reliable slow, a way to go defensive like we used to with sword/board and some more sustained damage outside cooldowns. We've always been subjected to flat out burst comps.

Hey so I just browsed this thread for a while after getting my 4pc and I got most of my answers but I have a few questions:
    -When I switch from old4pc to new4pc should I use DP for every single fight? Do I EVER use SW anymore or only DP?
    -When I do my opener do I do Guardian + AW together at start or do I delay my AW for a few seconds to let GoAK stack up?
    -As a follow up to last question: If I DO have to stack my AW for a few seconds do I also delay my ES for a few seconds (until AW is up) or use it as my first GCD after inq.?

Quote Originally Posted by Smitus View Post
    Hey so I just browsed this thread for a while after getting my 4pc and I got most of my answers but I have a few questions:
    -When I switch from old4pc to new4pc should I use DP for every single fight? Do I EVER use SW anymore or only DP?
    -When I do my opener do I do Guardian + AW together at start or do I delay my AW for a few seconds to let GoAK stack up?
    -As a follow up to last question: If I DO have to stack my AW for a few seconds do I also delay my ES for a few seconds (until AW is up) or use it as my first GCD after inq.?
    1. Continue using SW. Use dp on aoe fights (galakras spoils).
    2. Delay with DP. Do not delay with SW.
    3. Use ES at 12 stack GAK.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Even warlords of draenor if true is still very vague. Story is about as important to me as ret balance.

- - - Updated - - -

TV holy procs need to go baseline. It just felt TOO good.
    TV Holy Procs was one of my favorite and would love to see that, but I'm loving the T16 4 piece too. It's too much fun, especially with DP.

It will be cool to see what we end up getting from Tier Bonuses, if anything.

I'm actually curious how they plan to handle talents now too. I love the new system, even when it doesn't always pan out. I wonder where they'll go with that. I've grown fond of the new tiers and the ability to change how you'd like. Tier 6 comes to mind though, it's an important tier, but perhaps too clear cut.
    Last edited by Krekko; 2013-11-04 at 09:46 PM.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperviable View Post
    1. Continue using SW. Use dp on aoe fights (galakras spoils).
    2. Delay with DP. Do not delay with SW.
    3. Use ES at 12 stack GAK.
    Can anyone confirm this? Also a 4th question:
    Does anything about changing from SW to DP change our overall CD usage?
    Do I ever not use AW or GoAK to wait for the other to finish it's CD?
    Smitus of <Solace>, previously of <SNF>

Quote Originally Posted by Smitus View Post
    Can anyone confirm this? Also a 4th question:
    Does anything about changing from SW to DP change our overall CD usage?
    Do I ever not use AW or GoAK to wait for the other to finish it's CD?
    Don't delay trinket procs are too stronk.

Finally got 4P - Holy Beyblade is the hero Ret deserved, but not the one it needed. Still wondering how crazy Holy TVs would be if the ilvl was scaled upward. This whole idea of downscaling for low level dungeons tells me that keeping T15 around will still have some odd usage.

If they really plan on revamping Outland with the new expansion, the only raid-related remake I'd be on good terms with would be Karazhan - all of this "Garrosh/Deathwing coming back" nonsense would have me dumping the game extremely fast. LFR Chess would also be the biggest, yet most hilarious disaster in the history of raiding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanderhuge View Post
    Finally got 4P - Holy Beyblade is the hero Ret deserved, but not the one it needed. Still wondering how crazy Holy TVs would be if the ilvl was scaled upward. This whole idea of downscaling for low level dungeons tells me that keeping T15 around will still have some odd usage.

If they really plan on revamping Outland with the new expansion, the only raid-related remake I'd be on good terms with would be Karazhan - all of this "Garrosh/Deathwing coming back" nonsense would have me dumping the game extremely fast. LFR Chess would also be the biggest, yet most hilarious disaster in the history of raiding.
    Split the raid up and make one half fight the other in chess, even better.

15+ Year Old Account
    LFR Chess would also be the biggest, yet most hilarious disaster in the history of raiding.

On second thought, I'll just unsub right now.

It would be hilarious if only the winning half got loot.

GOOD POINT! Downscaling "timewalking" that they seem to be implementing would be nice for keeping Holy tvs!. Fun to!

Keep T15/T16 around for future if you like that stuff reccomended depending on how that feature plays out.

10+ Year Old Account
    WTB more bank space. Bastards just keep throwin stuff at me that i can't/won't get rid of.

So with blizzcon coming up, anyone want to meet up and smash each other in the face with our keyboard raging hands?
    Joking, I'll be at blizzcon for the first time. PM me if you're going and we'll do a meetup? I'll be the fat blonde guy in a spandex suit with the Norwegian flag style.
    Also if anyone have good questions for the class Q&A panel feel free to throw them out.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

10+ Year Old Account
    WHY DON'T YOU LOVE US?

Just shout it out at any time, really.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought they banned paladins from asking in the Q&A class section.

^-Not serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.