Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I thought they banned paladins from asking in the Q&A class section.

^-Not serious.
    You just need to be a bit crafty with it. Use the following: "Hey GC, some of the tier bonuses were really great this expansion - Warlocks and Mages really had some game changers in there." [Now that you've got him thinking Mage and in a happy place, it's time to drop the hammer] "So can Ret keep Holy TVs?"

And with that, offensive Templar's Verdicts will now heal enemies for whatever amount of damage they'd do. Oh, it's also Holy damage, so it heals for more.

WTB Tier 16 4 set weak aura

Finally got the 4 set and im wondering if any if you guys have a cool weak aura I can use for it.

Ask them if they will listen to rets in beta for the first time ever so we don't go live gimp.

That and holy TV baseline since it actually made sense as a bonus. And holy shit actually gave some feeling to our attacks / finisher.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-11-05 at 06:28 AM.

"Tier 15 and 16 4 set bonuses for retribution paladins were both micro management intensive and fun, are any of those candidates to become baseline or are these the kind of set bonuses we can expect for *insert next expo here*? A lot of the retribution community thinks the full holy damage Templar's Verdict should be added as a baseline proc."

Something like that?

Oh oh oh!
    This has Bern bugging me for years.
    "Int gives spell crit.
    Agility gives physical crit.
    When will strength join and give crit at the same scale as the other two prime stats?
    Agi also gives dodge, Str gives parry and Int used to increase mana pool."

Also.
    "Please make racials have no effect in raids, troll bersherk racial can be linked up with other cds which makes them insanely strong. What race you play should be determined by which one(s) you like for lore or cosmetic reasons not because you can pvp with +1 trinket."
    Last edited by Huntingbear_grimbatol; 2013-11-05 at 10:53 AM.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    When will strength join and give crit at the same scale as the other two prime stats?
    That would be nice for Warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got T16 4set but I'm not sure if it's worth using unupgraded normal shoulders and flex head over 2/2 WF shoulders and normal head, both with haste/mastery. At least probably not at single target.

I wish they made it work with TV, but that might be too overpowered.

Now I'm wondering if there is a macro that would use DS if there is a free one available, but TV otherwise (i.e when it would cost holy power).

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    "Tier 15 and 16 4 set bonuses for retribution paladins were both micro management intensive and fun, are any of those candidates to become baseline or are these the kind of set bonuses we can expect for *insert next expo here*? A lot of the retribution community thinks the full holy damage Templar's Verdict should be added as a baseline proc."

Something like that?

Oh oh oh!
    This has Bern bugging me for years.
    "Int gives spell crit.
    Agility gives physical crit.
    Agi also gives dodge, Str gives parry and Int used to increase mana pool."

Also.
    "Please make racials have no effect in raids, troll bersherk racial can be linked up with other cds which makes them insanely strong. What race you play should be determined by which one(s) you like for lore or cosmetic reasons not because you can pvp with +1 trinket."
    That or let paladins be dps races in the horde. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    Only dps class in game without the OPTION to be a troll.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zardox View Post
    That would be nice for Warriors.
    Nevermind they would have to gut and entirely retune str dps tuning. lets not do this D: We all know how ret overhauls go <not good>
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-11-05 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etsumii92 View Post
    Hey, I use this weakaura which looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/ptFywTp.png. I don't really need a numeric timer to be displayed, but if you want one I can fix that for you

Just copy this code and import it
    Code:
    dCt7caGlGY2avZuQeZfinBb3gvTtrSxQDd1(LGFsk6VK43s5ZK0qbHblrgoOCqGQtHkIJjsNdIfQIwQujTyujlxupevQNI8yi9CvnrsPPIstwLMUIdl0WivEMuX1bSrsHLHkSzPQTRcNwPrHkstdfFheDsjQXjPgTeA8sLYLKkv3ciUMKCEsvFdKEnQOUmXo1SMwtLXJK7JOcOLrB4huW5Ad7OxbIyiExSI29yXcnTmVP3ukymGbfSuDM4nDnDnRja8KxvvjBwtpmjesI8It6KwxZ4X0KxvvjBwtay5qWJPiW0mb8IcFCqlk3UcGfFAQbjwtCqVpnjhcEmXDRfUniXfkbrUPML)luItjysiWjMaErbaVJpnb8IYdtcHKiV4tt4iV8M1jPM0UhlwkuI7mWhVs2JPhMecjrEXjDsRRzmb8IYIpK8l(0ekWpnELI7vmnlVC9yQOSQfhRrDkCoGcvhdsheKAeeg3dcdutHw8AwtaVOGgI)7tt5wqmRjEGWSM1JhtaVO8WeuFA6HjOM10Vy1G4KoEmb8IcAJNR44ttOH4)M10Vy1GyccW7c4AlN4XJP7(Wcr90er58BQ7OMYI62WS6HjMw0g2KEn77FzSgGWGGapTMdKAgDiqHIW4EqyQmfV3D2goguM8QQk53SEm1nn77FzCc8kWqqqGwvvxH0bALji37u0AuPdo8Qke4CuJWbd8Qu3dcdCtyaE28QQk53jPM2RjT7XILcLyEzmH2AHBdsSp9ykAwtA3JflfkXDg4JxjBQmEKCFevaTmAd)GcoxByh9kqedX7Iv0UhlwOPL59y6WjPm605Xg
    Thank you so much, this is exactly what im looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    That or let paladins be dps races in the horde. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    Only dps class in game without the OPTION to be a troll.
    This should be brought up with pointing out that most players in top guilds play troll no matter what class/spec. It's ridiculous how big of an impact it makes in the game. I switched from Orc on my Lock (really good racials for PvE with blood fury and extra pet dmg) and gained at least 2-3% dmg, wtf? While it's been a big topic this year already since the release of ToT it's very important to point out the fact Rets get NOTHING that affects DPS if they choose to play Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    This should be brought up with pointing out that most players in top guilds play troll no matter what class/spec. It's ridiculous how big of an impact it makes in the game. I switched from Orc on my Lock (really good racials for PvE with blood fury and extra pet dmg) and gained at least 2-3% dmg, wtf? While it's been a big topic this year already since the release of ToT it's very important to point out the fact Rets get NOTHING that affects DPS if they choose to play Horde.
    And even for Allaince it's still pitiful gains compared to Worgen or panda.

Atleast Torrent is useful on H Garrosh.

/LOL trollface ;-;

Actually compared to ORCS and TROLLS. Elves are gimp as fuck we have like no racials. Enchanting and 1% arcane midigation...... Personally the arcane mitigation needs to just leave. Period. Or add an actual racial outside torrent.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-11-05 at 03:01 PM.

The int/agi to crit isn't that potent, at our gear maybe 5-7% crit.
    We could ask for str to give haste? Yes?

Go post on the official forums about expanding class/race combos and watch people's heads explode. Fucking lore nerds act like it's a damn game breaker. Can you imagine getting a mini lust with every kings (although gala trink fucks up the timing).
    Maegore @Maegoree Maegor#1377

I get the really bad feeling that we'll see one of the following:

1) Holy Pallies using an odd Strength to SP scaling so that Int Plate can be removed from the game, with current Int/Spirit pieces being swapped to Str/Haste/Mastery. They could do something along the lines of making Haste or Mastery increase combat regen. This wouldn't be bad for the Rets out there who OS Holy, as Prot is already fairly painless for a swap.

2) Another plate class is introduced that uses Int Plate exclusively. Holy Pallies everywhere shed many tears.

As for Ret, still feeling that Seal of Truth/Righteousness change how abilities work instead of adding passive damage. Truth gives CS, Judge, Exo (with DoT), TV. Right gives HotR, Holy Wrath, Mass Exo, DStorm. Justice could probably give CS, Judge + Slow/Root, Exo, Holy TV. All three have Hammer of Wrath.

Tbh I think ret paladin scaling is more than fine atm. And overall very driven by set bonuses of last 2 tiers. Just imagine what kinda ST dps you could do with current SoO gear if 4sets swapped places t15-t16.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    And even for Allaince it's still pitiful gains compared to Worgen or panda.

Atleast Torrent is useful on H Garrosh.

/LOL trollface ;-;

Actually compared to ORCS and TROLLS. Elves are gimp as fuck we have like no racials. Enchanting and 1% arcane midigation...... Personally the arcane mitigation needs to just leave. Period. Or add an actual racial outside torrent.
    Alliance is a complete joke racial wise compared to Horde. The good racials are like the average horde racials.

I like my Belf, but getting tired of the only perk being looks, which is ruined by all creepy whispers you get whenever you afk in Shrine/Orgrimmar. Belves should get a sprint or passive speed buff. In lore elves run really fast (they keep up with ground mounts). Idk about DPS perks just give us something actually useful.

With that said I'd prefer all racials that affect PvE/PvP performance to be gone altogether. Then I'd probably even stay Belf.

Quick question.. Read over the Ret guide on WoWAcademy, and is CS better to use over J during AW now?
    And what would optimal CLCret rotation be with/without t164set?

Love the work your doing here!

Quote Originally Posted by Rexapoo View Post
    Quick question.. Read over the Ret guide on WoWAcademy, and is CS better to use over J during AW now?

Love the work your doing here!
    OP has rotation. You can use it for not having t16 4pc, as it's close enough (I assume you are working toward the 4pc and will get it eventually), just take out the DS's.
    Maegore @Maegoree Maegor#1377

Quote Originally Posted by Rexapoo View Post
    You will need to make a modification to CLCret to get it to support the correct rotation:
    1) Download the alpha CLCinfo here
    2) Go to the retribution folder of the CLCinfo file that you downloaded and copy the "rotation.lua" file
    3) Paste this file into your CLCret addon folder and overwrite the current one
    4) You now have the ability to use the ds_4t16_aw rotational ability

Optimal rotation is:
    inq ds_4t16_5hp tv5 how ds_4t16_aw tvaw cs j ds_4t16 exo tv3

Best clash setup I've found so far is HoW clash at .3 and CS clash at .15.
    Last edited by Rathimis; 2013-11-06 at 06:19 AM.

Btw wondered that when there was little discuss about best offpiece, wouldnt malkoroks legplates of willful doom be the best offpiece before killing hc garrosh? 3 sockets and trading haste to mastery, keeping the 40% close

Quote Originally Posted by konne View Post
    Btw wondered that when there was little discuss about best offpiece, wouldnt malkoroks legplates of willful doom be the best offpiece before killing hc garrosh? 3 sockets and trading haste to mastery, keeping the 40% close
    Either offset the shoulders from Protectors (2blue sockets + haste and mastery as base stats) or the Garrosh legs (3 sockets, 2 blue 1 red iirc + haste and mastery as base stats)
    Because we'll have Protectors and Paragons dead before Garrosh you might as well run with the shoulders offset and run with tier legs until you get the HC garrosh legs.
    The difference is really small though.