Quote Originally Posted by Lychnuchus View Post
    Something completely off-topic:
    I used to have an addon that made it possible to make timed announcements with /s.
    It was used in makros, something like "/in 5 /s xxxxxxxx", where "5" was the cooldown in seconds
    and after that you would post "xxxxxxxxx" in the /s (or any channel you liked).

I can't remember what addon made that, it was really helpful for things that weren't covered by DBM / BigWigs / RSA ...
    It is called "SlashIn".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    It is called "SlashIn".
    /facepalm

So obvious.... :9 Thanks alot

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Thok trinket doesn't exist, it's a myth.
    I totally coined it on heroic. Not WF'd though. :l

I FINALLY GOT IT!
    Damned Thok trinket!!!
    According to WoL simc I jumped from 351k simmed (rank 155 west) to 375k (rank 9 west) with 577.4 ilvl.
    Dat 20.8k mastery with might!
    Super stoked!
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    I FINALLY GOT IT!
    Damned Thok trinket!!!
    According to WoL simc I jumped from 351k simmed (rank 155 west) to 375k (rank 9 west) with 577.4 ilvl.
    Super stoked!
    \o/ grats

I FINALLY GOT IT!
    Damned Thok trinket!!!
    Super stoked!
    Grats bud.

This is a good week so far, Got a heroic thok trinket today, coined a heroic WF Ring off him, and got rank 5 for that fight in the process. Hurray for not being chased. I do dislike however that this tier, good damage depends on getting 4set in a specific window on many fights. At least in cataclysm, divine purpose RNG usually evened out over the course of an entire boss fight.

What is this, christmas? People getting what they want and need!

15+ Year Old Account
    I want and need Thok's And Eye for Christmas.

Seriously. This is getting old.

This past week I ONLY got drops that were doubles.

Leaving me with 2 of Thok's Polearms

3 Tier helms

2 Tier Chests

2 Hit/Haste Belts

2 Haste/Hit Belts

2 Crit/ Haste Bindings

And that's before the downgrades. Not even LFR has given me the damn luck or respect of dropping me a damn trinket!
    Last edited by Krekko; 2013-12-19 at 07:37 PM.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    its ok krekko, santadin will give you your presents eventually, JUST NEED TO BELIEVE!

10+ Year Old Account
    30 people show up for farm raids, but when is time to progress, we barely get 20. So no progress this week, and not next week either because it's christmas.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reghame View Post
    its ok krekko, santadin will give you your presents eventually, JUST NEED TO BELIEVE!
    Hah, thank you! I believe!

I did get lucky on Garrosh and got the heirloom weapon for my Second Pally though, made me very happy.

Reset can't come fast enough though!
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.

I fucking hate that trinkets are so strong, if you don't have them then you're so much less worth to your raid... Only item I needed for "BiS" before warforged was the trinket, took me 14 weeks or something to get it, coined every single kill. Btw single target (simmed) difference between a 574 cleave trinket and 574 Thok trinket (single target ofc) is 20k-30k depending on your other stats. I seriously hope they avoid Lei shen style trinkets in the future, bring back the trinkets that has a chance on hit to give you a str/int/agi boost for a couple seconds and some other "weak-ish" passive instead of these trinkets that boost your dps by like 2%-4% or more...

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the trinkets seem to be VERY over the top and VERY make or break it.

It's hilarious though when even with the trinkets people still can't pull the numbers though.

I have a HWF thoks and a HWF mace, HWF Sword, HWF Polearm. Anyone wanna rent a spare?

Unfortunately out of the 6+ Heroic Garrosh legs to drop none have been WF yet. Srsly?
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-12-21 at 02:16 AM.

lol gonna be cool to see how warforged gear looks when we go 25 man next month. I've seen 1 hc wf weapon drop this tier, while raiding on multiple chars. Obviously sword from Sha when I was on my Priest instead of Pala. :----)

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    lol gonna be cool to see how warforged gear looks when we go 25 man next month. I've seen 1 hc wf weapon drop this tier, while raiding on multiple chars. Obviously sword from Sha when I was on my Priest instead of Pala. :----)
    We usually get 2-3 warforged items per boss.

We usually get 2-3 warforged items per boss.
    and they're usually int plate

Quote Originally Posted by Todyn View Post
    and they're usually int plate
    Bank them for 6.0 when int plate will become strength plate when specced as retribution and protection

Deleted
    Bank them for 6.0 when int plate will become strength plate when specced as retribution and protection
    Only the new WoD gear changes. MoP gear don't