Quote Originally Posted by Saferis View Post
    Where is this information from?
    There was no source cited in the original thread in WoD Discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    There was no source cited in the original thread in WoD Discussion.
    It's not like it matters haste, crit, herpies, the clap? something is going to replace all the expertise / hit racials. Logic would say its 1% crit and similar abilities.

And honestly the overhaul makes nearly every race balanced so i would like to think blizzard has enough sense to do something nearly identical.

Especially with beast slaying being gutted as it should be.

Here's what I wonder about those "leaked" racial changes:

With the Human racial increasing your highest 2 secondary stats by X, do you think that could include Amplification, Multistrike and Readiness? Obviously it's too early to know anything for sure, but if this is the case, Humans could be massively overpowered.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakaji View Post

With the Human racial increasing your highest 2 secondary stats by X, do you think that could include Amplification, Multistrike and Readiness? Obviously it's too early to know anything for sure, but if this is the case, Humans could be massively overpowered.
    It does say secondary stats, not tertiary or whatever the other one is (which i believe is not secondary)
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

If 1str ~/= 2haste or 2mastery in WoD (which we have no clue about yet) then Draenei looks the strongest.
    My fear with the human racial (if it stays) is that we have no reforging in WoD which means we have to be extremely picky with our gear to get the racial bonus we want, while Draenei just gets str bonus.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Rakaji View Post

Oops phone caused a repost
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    It does say secondary stats, not tertiary or whatever the other one is (which i believe is not secondary)
    Amp, MS, and Ready are secondaries. I would assume the human racial would effect those as well.

Bear, it will just depend on if they "balance" the stats as well as they say they want to. I would think the bigger problem is that if the stats end up pretty close to balanced, then running away with one stat will be problematic, and this racial could exacerbate that. If stats are "equal", then you will need to watch your gear anyway, to make sure you don't load up on one too much.
    Maegore @Maegoree Maegor#1377

Deleted
    A bit offtopic but still since most of us probably have Prot as a 2nd spec since our gear is pretty much identical for Prot. I am going to tank a 25man Flex run where the goal is to zerg most of the bosses. Now I want to solo tank as many as I can, but my question is if any of you actually knows which ones are doable.

Immersus, Protectors, Norushen, Juggernaut, Dark Shamans, Thok, Paragons and Garrosh I kinda did/can figure out, but what about Sha (can you get him to 30% and then 0% before you reach 100?), Galakras (can 1 DPS DK or so go up and tank the adds in towers), Nazgrim (DPS takes adds, while I just sit at 10 stacks of sunder? - on heroic adds hit fairly hard) and can I solo soak Bloodrage with all those +dmg from Fatal Strike on Malk? Perhaps raid just bunches up normally and I reset my stats there with no trouble at all. I'm just looking to minimize downtime. Garrosh a druid can pop HOTW and tank the add on the stairs.

Immerseus: solo-tankable
    Protectors: solo-tankable
    Norushen: Unless your group massively overgears the encounter, you'll die to the tank damage
    Sha of Pride: You stack up to 100 Pride before the debuff expires. You will get one Raid AoE in P2 so don't get 100 Pride before then.
    Galakras: The adds on the towers deal a massive amount of damage. Especially the north tower mob can take 500k off a tank's health pool within a global cooldown. Second part of the fight is soloable with decent gear.
    Iron Juggernaut: Solo-tankable with decent gear and cooldowns on stacks 5+
    Dark Shamans: solo-tankable. BUT: Your melee dps will want to kill you by the end of the fight. As will the healers.
    Nazgrim: The boss gains 5 rage per stack of Sunder Armor per melee swing landed. He'll be pushing out Ravagers every 15 seconds.
    Malkorok: You will have about 50 stacks of the debuff when Blood Rage starts. That is 500% damage taken.
    Spoils: Requires a tank on either side, unless you severely overgear the instance and can blow things up faster than they can kill you.
    Thok: soloable
    Paragons: Probably doable, but really not worth the trouble. You will need to use bubble and multiple Hand of Protection to remove the tank debuffs. You will need significant cooldowns for the stun+strikes and the debuff that follows. Ticks for many hundred thousands of damage every 2 seconds for 30 seconds with 5 stacks.
    Garrosh: Solo-tankable.

You can send Firefly33 a PM, he knows more about solo-ing bosses than I do (mostly unviable in 25 man).
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2014-01-02 at 11:44 PM.

Deleted
    I'm sorry, so Sha is soloable? I didn't quite get what you meant. Yeah it looks like it would not make very much sense to solo tank a lot of them. Like Nazgrim and Malkorok. Even though it might be doable to solotank and soak Malkorak on Flex. But requires too much cd rotation from healers and dps. People in general will have 570 iLvl though.

Deleted
    Hi,

i'm trying to modelize exorcism cooldown for a personal spreadsheet but i'm not sure to know how integrate the proc part of this cooldown (20% chance of resetting the cooldown of your Exorcism on every autoattack).

It should be something like that :

1/(1/T1+1/T2) with T1= 15 (cooldown base) / (1+ haste rating) and T2 is the average cooldown of the proc part

If someone could help me to complete this equation by developping T2^^
    Last edited by mmoca677383a5d; 2014-01-03 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Feliclandelo View Post
    I'm sorry, so Sha is soloable? I didn't quite get what you meant. Yeah it looks like it would not make very much sense to solo tank a lot of them. Like Nazgrim and Malkorok. Even though it might be doable to solotank and soak Malkorak on Flex. But requires too much cd rotation from healers and dps. People in general will have 570 iLvl though.
    You would need to push Sha of Pride to 30% within a minute, and then kill him within a minute. You'd be spending more time to get it to work than you would take to kill it with two tanks; and that goes for most bosses that are solo-tankable tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    You would need to push Sha of Pride to 30% within a minute, and then kill him within a minute. You'd be spending more time to get it to work than you would take to kill it with two tanks; and that goes for most bosses that are solo-tankable tbh.
    Sha of Pride is very easily solo-tankable as long as you can avoid bolts and have some damn good dps. You don't need to push him within a minute as with semi-decent avoidance and some good RNG, you will only be at 80-95 Pride when the first Swelling Pride hits. Provided you are not *at* 100 corruption when Swelling Pride hits, you will not get mind controlled. You have 2:30 to push him to 30%, then 1:30 to kill him from 30% to dead. With heroism at the pull and some good dps, you can easily push 30% before 2:30 (on 10 or 10H at least, don't know about 25) with 1 tank.

You should be able to solo tank 25 flex norushen, since I've gotten to around 20 stacks on normal without a problem. Just make sure you have SoTR up for every boss special, and if it starts hurting at really high stacks start using CDs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol, what? I don't even know what you're saying. Solo'ing Sha of Pride to 30% in one minute is impossible even for an entire 25 man raid. Never ever have I seen sha get to 30% in one minute with a FULL flex run. That's laughable. To do that, one person would have to do like 9 million DPS alone. As prot. Wut.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Lol, what? I don't even know what you're saying. Solo'ing Sha of Pride to 30% in one minute is impossible even for an entire 25 man raid. Never ever have I seen sha get to 30% in one minute with a FULL flex run. That's laughable. To do that, one person would have to do like 9 million DPS alone. As prot. Wut.
    solo and solotank is not the same

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure if this has been discussed, but what is the value difference between a warforged non-haste wep and a normal haste wep?

In my case, I got Britomart's Jagged Pike from normal mode two weeks ago, but then got the warforged Garrosh weapon. Which one is worth using? Is the weapon damage worth losing the ~1000 haste? (Since i didn't put an orange gem in the garrosh axe, i dont have the 60 str bonus, so there is an unnoticeable strength gain)

Weapon damage from the garrosh axe should trump the non-wf one. Especially moreso now with our current 4pc, we get more weapon damage skills in.

Quote Originally Posted by Belephebe View Post
    Hi,

i'm trying to modelize exorcism cooldown for a personal spreadsheet but i'm not sure to know how integrate the proc part of this cooldown (20% chance of resetting the cooldown of your Exorcism on every autoattack).

It should be something like that :

1/(1/T1+1/T2) with T1= 15 (cooldown base) / (1+ haste rating) and T2 is the average cooldown of the proc part

If someone could help me to complete this equation by developping T2^^
    Does T2 = .2 * (attack speed)/(1 + haste) sound right?
    Maegore @Maegoree Maegor#1377

15+ Year Old Account
    No OT posts, please.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature