Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Hopefully that's the case. Even if I don't have one. ._.
    Aww, I got 1x HC 2h axe (str) and one normal. Also got hc spirit 1h mace for casters/holy, also have hc agi axe if rogue or monk (enh shaman) tickles my fancy during beta :P

But yeah, I sincerely hope they smooth out some of the obvious things we can "exploit" (meaning take advantage of, not bugged or OP) with some of the trinkets and heirlooms...
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

I have so many heirlooms from Flex and Normal that I could go into business as an arms trader.

I only have 3 heroic heirlooms. WHich is still less then the amount of 580 2h weapons I have

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate all of you.

In before "Good let the hate flow through you meme"
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I only have 3 Decapitators (All 574), a bow (561), 1H AGI axe (548), the staff (574), caster off-hand (574), and the dagger (574).

I need many more BoAs. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    I only have 3 heroic heirlooms. WHich is still less then the amount of 580 2h weapons I have

-.-

~20 kills on garrosh, still not a single weapon... -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have an heirloom either, but so you can all compare:

http://wod.wowhead.com/item=105555
    http://wod.wowhead.com/item=110051
    http://wod.wowhead.com/item=108046

I linked the nazgrim mace because the BoA's don't have the scaled primary/secondaries (only weapon dps scaled to squish) whereas this mace did, and its only 2 ilvls off the boa, nonupgraded. The second is a theoretical max level dungeon weapon (as far as wowhead is concerned), requires lvl 100 and is ilvl 630. Theoretically what the BoA will essentially be at lvl 100. The third is the first tier of 3 of the crafted weapon, which is ilvl 637 (7 over the dungeon blue) and only requires lvl 91. Unless they were lying to us, the BoA will only get to be a bit subpar to the first tier crafted at its best.

So if its possible to actually craft that axe, even just the first tier, (disregarding the even higher ilvl second/third tiers (650 and currently 666, which is odd since the third tier armor is 672, but the difference for this point is meaningless) before max level, it'd theoretically be the best possible weapon. If the lvl req doesnt change, the only gate for having one can be on the availability of the mats. As I mentioned before, its not very likely (unless wowhead is wrong on the mat reqs) that either mat would have a day-long cd like we've had through mop, since it would take minimum of just shy of two months to make the third tier axe, up to almost seven months if the other mat were so gated. Only other reasonable possibility I can think of is that the recipe that teaches the ability to craft the required mats is itself level gated in some fashion.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Those weapons look TBC reborn weapon style grindy. Looks almost like you upgrade the from the low lvl to the high level equip quality versions.

No doubt Garrisons resource management will play heavily into obtaining it. I bet

- - - Updated - - -

Also Placeholder mat quantities calm your tits down Freddy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those weapons look TBC reborn weapon style grindy. Looks almost like you upgrade the from the low lvl to the high level equip quality versions.

No doubt Garrisons resource management will play heavily into obtaining it. I bet

- - - Updated - - -

Also Placeholder mat quantities calm your tits down Freddy.
    His avatar doesn't have tits.....

SPiky tits maybe...

._.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Got a 561 Hellscream's Decapitator. I really want a Caster Staff or Agility Polearm so I can level something that's not strength.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, all the weapons and armor are like the BC stuff, upgrading it a tier at a time (though, sucks for people who aren't BS since they can't use the earlier tiers until the get the mats for the later tiers). I wouldn't be totally shocked though if those weren't placeholder amounts for the mats, or at least not far off. The reborn BC weapons all take quite a bit of mats to make too, considering the lightning steel ingots have a day CD, spirits of harmony are BoP, and living steel is kind of a cross between the two (while, as far as we know now, you can just buy all the mats for the new stuff). 30 ingots, 18 living steel, 18 spirits for a tier 3 BC weapon.

Also, http://wod.wowhead.com/item=108291 to make at least one of the mats (the crucible steel ingot doesn't exist anywhere else in wowhead aside from as a mat, though the plans and this crucible thingy here refer to draenor steel ingots, which don't exist at all on wowhead right now. My thought is they're probably the same thing but labeled incorrectly, but we'll see I spose). It has 5 charges and unique 3 quantity and also only requires lvl 91 to use. I suppose that could have some CD associated with it, but why have the unique quantity limit then?

Edit: Also, my titties are quite calm. They've been going to anger management in order to better control their outbursts.

http://wod.wowhead.com/item=108421

The crucabile seems like a summonable node you can craft that lets you loot blackrock and draenei bars. Which would explain the high mat cost.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://wod.wowhead.com/item=108421

The crucabile seems like a summonable node you can craft that lets you loot blackrock and draenei bars. Which would explain the high mat cost.

Better max out my Mining and BS.

Warrior-Magi

Also very unfortunately.... It looks almost like your crafted axe can proc sockets and Warforge.... WOULD U LIKE SOME GRIND WITH YOUR CRAFT GRIND?

- - - Updated - - -

I assume the useable at lower lvls is just profession based like Engi goggles. HOWEVER. Engi goggles being BoP has got to go IMO. Everything should be available. Why should they get my crafted items with gold and I can't get their things.

Also You can craft an ENTIRE epic gearset that has a tiered upgrade system in it so uhh... yeah... Grind them blackrock crucabiles

- - - Updated - - -

Being Blacksmithing is probably a really good idea for WoD. That and if disenchanting works like MoP that's pretty good too.

BS + Engineering for me, decides months ago :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it's gonna be a bitch if you don't get lucky. I'm hoping that we get the plans for the crucibles early on, because it'd be pretty baller to get even the first tier weapon before 100 with how good it looks.

Also, another thing I wonder now is about "Teaches you how to create Blackrock Crucibles that produce Draenic Steel Ingots and Blackrock ingots. Also teaches you a recipe that uses the ingots." Maybe I'm wrong about the CD and it might be on the crucible itself? Might be a CD incurred after you make a certain number (likely 3 if such a thing would happen)? If you can only make one crucible a day, it'd still take 56 days (5 ingots per crucible, based on it having charges) to make the top tier axe which steel seems far far too long. Would be 19 if you made 3 per day, which seems more reasonable (this is of course assuming the crucible steel ingot mentioned in the actual crafting for the weapons/armor is the draenor steel ingot mentioned in the crucible description). The point still stands though that neither of the mats are bop as of now either, so that could really cut down on the time while jacking up the price for them super high, I'd imagine. If you had a 666 or 672 weapon before you even hit 100, that'd be absurd. Seems somewhat plausible right now though. Hope the crucible plans don't drop in some high level zone.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm also glad I never got rid of mining, because if it's as grindy as it now seems, it'll be great to not have to buy all those mats multiple times.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the crucible itself is bop, even though the mats aren't right now. For what that's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    Yeah it's gonna be a bitch if you don't get lucky. I'm hoping that we get the plans for the crucibles early on, because it'd be pretty baller to get even the first tier weapon before 100 with how good it looks.

Also, another thing I wonder now is about "Teaches you how to create Blackrock Crucibles that produce Draenic Steel Ingots and Blackrock ingots. Also teaches you a recipe that uses the ingots." Maybe I'm wrong about the CD and it might be on the crucible itself? Might be a CD incurred after you make a certain number (likely 3 if such a thing would happen)? If you can only make one crucible a day, it'd still take 56 days (5 ingots per crucible, based on it having charges) to make the top tier axe which steel seems far far too long. Would be 19 if you made 3 per day, which seems more reasonable (this is of course assuming the crucible steel ingot mentioned in the actual crafting for the weapons/armor is the draenor steel ingot mentioned in the crucible description). The point still stands though that neither of the mats are bop as of now either, so that could really cut down on the time while jacking up the price for them super high, I'd imagine. If you had a 666 or 672 weapon before you even hit 100, that'd be absurd. Seems somewhat plausible right now though. Hope the crucible plans don't drop in some high level zone.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm also glad I never got rid of mining, because if it's as grindy as it now seems, it'll be great to not have to buy all those mats multiple times.
    Crucible crafting = daily bar

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a thought, but why put the Unique (3) on it then? And even still, 56 days of getting 5 ingots per day to make the one weapon seems a bit obscene even for blizzard. ESPECIALLY considering the ability to proc sockets/WF. They know how people will feel about that possibility, especially people who raid seriously. I don't think they'd be so sadistic as to put in such a grind that everyone will want to do in some fashion, and then gate it so horribly that by the time you can finish one item yourself, you won't need any of it (theoretically, of course).

- - - Updated - - -

At least I hope they aren't that sadistic.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't know if it changed since I last looked or I'm just completely blind, but the blackrock steel ingot is (now) bop on wowhead.

- - - Updated - - -

One more reason, at least in my mind, that it won't be a day CD for a crucible. At least not only one crucible.

With the "casualization" of wow I wouldn't be surprised if they made it possible to make max 7 crafting mats per week but you can make all in one day. Same treatment as dailies and old valor caps iirc, it's just a QoL change.
    Please not that "casualization" doesn't mean bad or worse, just means easier (which can mean bad).

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that's a thought, but we all remember what happened to heroic dungeon bonuses when they were like that =P
    Still wouldn't explain the unique limit of 3 either. I can't imagine there will be a daily CD on the crucibles if the mat requirements stay at/around what they are now. If there is a CD of some sort, it'd either have to be more than 1/day or 7/week or the mats would have to take a huge dip in the amount you need.