Quote Originally Posted by MBDTF View Post
    This weeks the week I feel a WF EEoG and Sha Sword, I FEEL IT
    I had NO DICE on a weapon again. 3 rolls, all gold. Damn, hopefully you got your shit lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by templarkhaz View Post
    FINALLY got a heroic trinket EEoG not WF but good enough!!! i sah happai
    Normal heroic is good for like... A week. Then you notice what you're missing out on and cry for the rest of the teir cause you can't get hwf to drop/roll.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had somehow managed to be lucky enough to finally get a HWF weapon last week. It was the mace, of course, but I'm not complaining. That much.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Deleted
    Need some help deciding what to aim for stat wise. I have no idea how much I should be valuing strength. I have been lucky enough to have HWF TTT/EEoG and Sha Sword so do you think it is worth going for 50% haste/crit build at this point. Thanks for any input.

Cant post links : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Jellies/simple

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    I had somehow managed to be lucky enough to finally get a HWF weapon last week. It was the mace, of course, but I'm not complaining. That much.
    I managed to get the WF mace fairly early on and then the sword much, much later. However, I'm now left having to start to coin Thok for the polearm for when we lose expertise/hit. I was hoping that the expertise on the mace would be converted into haste but all the hit and expertise on our stuff is being converted into crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Relimash View Post
    I had NO DICE on a weapon again. 3 rolls, all gold. Damn, hopefully you got your shit lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Normal heroic is good for like... A week. Then you notice what you're missing out on and cry for the rest of the teir cause you can't get hwf to drop/roll.

NOPE.png

Gold on Gal and Sha and I forgot to use my bonus roll on malkarok because I'm dumb so now time to bonus roll Garrosh, will I get hwf tusks? Probably not

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    I managed to get the WF mace fairly early on and then the sword much, much later. However, I'm now left having to start to coin Thok for the polearm for when we lose expertise/hit. I was hoping that the expertise on the mace would be converted into haste but all the hit and expertise on our stuff is being converted into crit.
    first of all, I'd fucking kill for your neck, weapon and EEoG.

Second of all id go for crit build if you have either: Malkarok legs, Spoils helm or Immersius chest.

Orange sockets are usually worth using if your socket bonus is at least 120 STR, so you can usually ignore the socket bonus in your rings and weapons (unless you have trouble reaching hit/expertise caps)

50% haste cap is extremely worth doing at this point, like no matter how much mastery you'll lose the dps gain from the 10% haste is always worth having.

Deleted
    Second of all id go for crit build if you have either: Malkarok legs, Spoils helm or Immersius chest.

Orange sockets are usually worth using if your socket bonus is at least 120 STR, so you can usually ignore the socket bonus in your rings and weapons (unless you have trouble reaching hit/expertise caps)
    I actually went with a crit build using the Garrosh shoulders but didn't like it. My ocd doesn't allow me to have greyed out socket bonuses, so that almost never happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairra View Post
    Need some help deciding what to aim for stat wise. I have no idea how much I should be valuing strength. I have been lucky enough to have HWF TTT/EEoG and Sha Sword so do you think it is worth going for 50% haste/crit build at this point. Thanks for any input.

Cant post links : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Jellies/simple
    For you to get to 50% haste with your current gear, you would be giving up a lot of strength, since you would have to abandon basically all of your socket bonuses. Which, looking at your toon, looks like you are doing right now anyway. Anyway, you can get there, and if went crit afterwards you would be around 21% crit with about 49% mastery.

Tbh, I think you are making a mistake forgoing all the socket bonuses, the +120 and +180's anyway. If you don't ignore socket bonuses you can get to 43% haste, which you should just drop to 40% and then go either crit or mastery, your choosing. Looking through the thread, you will find plenty of discussion about that choice. But again, I think if you go to 50% haste and abandon all the socket bonuses it would take to get there, I think you would be losing dps.
    Maegore @Maegoree Maegor#1377

I actually went with a crit build using the Garrosh shoulders but didn't like it. My ocd doesn't allow me to have greyed out socket bonuses, so that almost never happens.
    Crit build is so much fun tho :c

I like the idea that my dps is a huge gamble in AOE fights.

10+ Year Old Account

You mean like it always is, regardless of build? =P
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

So this week I went with as much haste as possible 19.5k and then all into crit- used the Int HCWF Multi Strike and Agi HC Multi Strike trinkets just for fun... well turns out it might be something there, "multistrike" does 9.5% - 11.5% of my total damage. Tried Holy Avenger for ST fights but it sucks balls still, DP seems to be working the best- SW prob better on pure ST encounters.

I'll post log after the raid is done if people are interested.

Next week I'm going with double stat amp trinkets.

Why? Because I'm bored of SoO and I can.

- - - Updated - - -

So you like to gamble that your chance on hit triggers on attacks that are only unlocked when something also procs?

Pray on 2 RNGs (DP+4set) to proc so more RNG (crit) can proc.
    Yo.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

im interested in seeing those logs

Here you go.
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/824

had to change to regular trinkets for Garrosh, raid boosting for mounts etc makes for strange raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    You mean like it always is, regardless of build? =P

well more RNG really because you rely on things to crit with crit build to do good, and well if you don't you get shit on with low mastery.

Deleted
    well more RNG really because you rely on things to crit with crit build to do good, and well if you don't you get shit on with low mastery.
    I have enough rng rage with my 4-set refusing to proc when there are cleaving opportunities.

I have enough rng rage with my 4-set refusing to proc when there are cleaving opportunities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    So this week I went with as much haste as possible 19.5k and then all into crit- used the Int HCWF Multi Strike and Agi HC Multi Strike trinkets just for fun... well turns out it might be something there, "multistrike" does 9.5% - 11.5% of my total damage. Tried Holy Avenger for ST fights but it sucks balls still, DP seems to be working the best- SW prob better on pure ST encounters.

I'll post log after the raid is done if people are interested.

Next week I'm going with double stat amp trinkets.

Why? Because I'm bored of SoO and I can.

- - - Updated - - -

So you like to gamble that your chance on hit triggers on attacks that are only unlocked when something also procs?

Pray on 2 RNGs (DP+4set) to proc so more RNG (crit) can proc.
    Yo.
    BASICALLY, yes.

Also, as you can see I like to live life to the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Here you go.
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/824

had to change to regular trinkets for Garrosh, raid boosting for mounts etc makes for strange raids.

#thestruggle

Whatever floats your boat I guess. Lol. Damn.
    Idk if id ever get THAT bored of seige.

Hey did you see the protectors kill?
    Next week is double stat amp trinkets!

When you farm the same content for 8+ months and you haven't gotten any upgrades the past 3 months then motivation can drop, I don't give 2 shits about ranks because they're pointless to me- plus I raid in a guild that wont give one person the "space" to rank on bosses. I either mess around with my build on the boring bosses or do my job while watching a movie, once on Malkorok when we were lacking ranged I said "give my symbiosis and I'll play ranged"- and so I did.
    Last edited by Huntingbear_grimbatol; 2014-07-24 at 11:33 AM.

hey guys..yesterday i got devilfang hc wf

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azralon/Sheline/advanced

based on the ring that I won yesterday and I already have, what would be the best combination?

asgorathian + devilfang both hc wf or seal of the forgotten kings hc + devilfang hc wf?

Quote Originally Posted by snowhaven View Post
    hey guys..yesterday i got devilfang hc wf

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azralon/Sheline/advanced

based on the ring that I won yesterday and I already have, what would be the best combination?

asgorathian + devilfang both hc wf or seal of the forgotten kings hc + devilfang hc wf?
    Considering you're not going for 50% haste is use the blood seal and devilfang, you'll need to swap some of dem exp/mastery gems to STR/haste maybe tho

Going to be streaming some 50% haste > crit SoO tonight at 8:30pm central. If people want to chill in chat and talk about how OP Final verdict is going to be please do. I raid on stormreaver under the toon name Pitty, and my twitch id is "toasthashost" <3

Here's hoping I beat MBDTF on more fights and hopefully get skeer's trinket this week so I can start using it on malkorok, IJ and immersues.

#teamFV Now they have to make divine storm viable so they should make it deal 175% holy damage.
    Last edited by Toastyame; 2014-07-25 at 10:10 PM.