Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    What servers are the most active right now? Played on the beta and am just now getting around to buying the game.
    Bastion is one of the PvP servers. But once you log in you will see them, all the others are low then you have like one or two standard and then heavy, very heavy, and one full.

Basically there is at least one highly populated server for each server type i.e. pvp, pve, rp-pvp, rp

Quote Originally Posted by zoefschildpad View Post
    you should make a ticket about that, it's definitely not supposed to happen
    it is a common problem it seems. I have read on the official forums, the developers suggest to rollback on graphic drivers and many people solved their problem this way..I have tried even 12,3 ati now I will try 12,2..and the current one is 12,6!
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Bastion is fun so far. I've even run into world PvP on Tatooine and Alderaan while levelling up my new alt. Join us!

Perhaps I can give my perspective since I have resubbed a couple days ago.

The graphics have improved. ToR will run better (less choppy) for you and depending on how well you may even up your graphics settings so really you either have a better running ToR or you have a better looking ToR.

With the server transfers (currently transferred to Bastion) there are ALOT of people. General chat generally flies on the fleet. Fairly quick queues for WZ's which I am currently doing. lvl 50 Dailies sees a fair amount of activity with you being able to group of for heroic dailies.

I haven't personally tried LFG but the interface looks nice. I'll probably hit that up when I have completed my BM gear set.

Did I also mention that you can customize your UI? You can rearrange your bars, placement and size of just about everything in your interface. You'll likely spend a couple hours just doing this to get things just right.

All-in-All I am happy and subbed atm. There are somethings on the horizon that sound interesting so we will see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revik View Post

The graphics have improved. ToR will run better (less choppy) for you and depending on how well you may even up your graphics settings so really you either have a better running ToR or you have a better looking ToR.

With the server transfers (currently transferred to Bastion) there are ALOT of people. General chat generally flies on the fleet. Fairly quick queues for WZ's which I am currently doing. lvl 50 Dailies sees a fair amount of activity with you being able to group of for heroic dailies.

I haven't personally tried LFG but the interface looks nice. I'll probably hit that up when I have completed my BM gear set.

Did I also mention that you can customize your UI? You can rearrange your bars, placement and size of just about everything in your interface. You'll likely spend a couple hours just doing this to get things just right.

All-in-All I am happy and subbed atm. There are somethings on the horizon that sound interesting so we will see.
    This pretty much sums up my experience I came back for 1.3, but I will add that I am currently leveling a new main, and every planet I've leveled through has had 40+ people on it, aside from Quesh, this is also the Republic side on The Bastion, I am currently having more fun playing than I did at launch, the LFG feature is fun provides a nice break from leveling, Legacy Perks are amazing as well, Target Dummy on My ship, Companion only takes 5 secs to sell trash items. The game deserves another looks from those who were on the edge before.
    I choose to be a serial killer 'Cause the victims don't get any fame.

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    thank you :P I hope my server is good enough and will not need to transfer, cause I like my toon names!

EDIT: Well I have added a sub and logged in to my character. I don't know what they have changed but my character is very very skinny! It wasn't like this before, probably they have changed that..the problem is how can I change this?do they have any kind of re-customize?
    That's what happens when you just leave your toon uncared for. They don't get foods, get skinny, and die. Shame on you for unsubbing. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Revik View Post

This. I resubbed about three weeks ago and have been playing quite a bit.

It runs and looks a lot better. The initial login load screen is still really long but the others for planets and stuff seem a lot better.

With server transfers the populations are amazing(I'm on Bastion). Few hundred people on fleet at 3 in the morning the other night when I logged on. I was 30 when I came back and I don't think I've seen less than 40 people on a planet since transfers. There's a fairly constant stream of people doing group quests and whatnot in general and I believe you can queue for those as well with the new group finder.

I haven't used it extensively but group finder works great. I've done several level 30-40 flashpoints and the queue has only been about fifteen to twenty minutes as dps. My only complaint about it is that it leaves you at the instance instead of sending you back where you were when you finish.

Can't say much about pvp because it's not really my thing but ranked warzones just came out.

Also can't comment on the endame because I haven't seen it but from what I gather they seem to be headed in a direction I like and the pace of content seems nice. My friend at 50 who resubbed with me wont shut up about the HM Flashpoints being fun.

I've really been enjoying this game since I've come back and can safely say they'll get my fifteen dollars for at least the next couple of months.