QQ game too hard threads.

I have noticed a lot of these threads popping up on official and these forums about the game being too hard.

Well for players looking for something where 99.9% of the content is mind numbingly easy then please go play wow. That is a all ages game that everyone can play and clear the content.

Diablo is rated M for mature so let blizzard actually have a game with some degree of difficulty, it wasn't created for 8 year old to breeze through like CURRENT wow (Not Pre WOTLK).

10+ Year Old Account
    I disagree (I cleared inferno for your information). The current difficulty level while nice for a challenge, limits most classes to one maybe two viable builds. Furthermore nearly everyone only farms act I, maybe act II and the rest of the game gets forgotten. If this game wants to stay around for a long time then the difficulty level simply has to be lowered. The same goes for the broken resistance system, which really needs fixing in the long run.

Deleted
    Let's QQ about the QQ threads!

Deleted
    Apart from the report for bashing / flame and troll bait you got..

I disagree with you on all points.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamCast View Post
    Diablo is rated M for mature so let blizzard actually have a game with some degree of difficulty, it wasn't created for 8 year old to breeze through like CURRENT wow (Not Pre WOTLK).
    Cata wasn't created for 8 year-olds. It's rated T.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Diablo is not difficult. There are almost no mechanics in the game, where playing skill is the deciding factor. Progressing through Diablo is all about gearing up. In fact you can outgear content you are currently progressing through (having ilvl 63 items drop in act 1).

Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    Apart from the report for bashing / flame and troll bait you got..

I disagree with you on all points.
    So you don't agree that 25% of diablo content is a challenge and wow is less then 1%?

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    So you don't agree that 25% of diablo content is a challenge and wow is less then 1%?
    Why only 1%?

When will people realize they aren't the same game, they aren't designed to be the same game and they will NEVER be the same game.

I will just QQ on this QQ thread. :/

Srsly, D3 is ok game if you like that kind of a grind. No need to lower its dif. If it's easier ppl will come and say that is too easy ( And a lot of ppl said that btw ).

Deleted
    This thread seems to be more about bashing WoW than a constructive discussion on Diablo 3 and we already have plenty of threads discussing current D3 difficulty levels.