Sony Xperia P or Sony Arc S?!

Hey mmo-champion!

I've been around for quite some time... but it is now that I need help!!

If you were me, what would you choose?
    The Xperia Arc S or the Xperia P?
    Include both the design and the specs when you decide!

Thanks for your time!

---------- Post added 2012-07-02 at 03:37 PM ----------

Anybody?!!
    Last edited by Mordigos; 2012-07-02 at 03:37 PM.

Deleted
    wow, thats a tough one, the P is about 50€ more expensive than the S but it has a dualcore...they both have HDMI and about the same screen...I would go for the S because i like the design more, this slight bow is just awesome and also you have the posibility to add a microSD which you don't have with the P...

greetings

P.S. nearly bought a S 3 days ago but decided to go for a HTC desire HD, only because it was another 50€ cheaper... i hate to be student :P

Over here the price is exactly the same...!

Does the dual-core proc and 1gb ram matter when surfing the internet or playing some games at times?

I mean at a rate that the difference is clear!
    Last edited by Mordigos; 2012-07-02 at 04:23 PM.

Deleted
    yes in theory it matters, but I don't know the reaction and loading times within normal usage there will be a difference but it isn't that big.

If prizes are exactly the same and you do not want to Flash a custom ROM at any time (you will need a SD card for that) just go for the P because of ram and Dual-core. I would have chosen S over P because of Custom ROM and the design

greetings

Quote Originally Posted by fr0hlic View Post
    yes in theory it matters, but I don't know the reaction and loading times within normal usage there will be a difference but it isn't that big.

If prizes are exactly the same and you do not want to Flash a custom ROM at any time (you will need a SD card for that) just go for the P because of ram and Dual-core. I would have chosen S over P because of Custom ROM and the design

greetings
    What exactly is the custom ROM used for?!

Deleted
    if you do it wrong your phone magiclly isn't more than a brick, a very expensive Brick, but a brick, it is like installing a moddes Copy of Windows on your pc. F.e. early Versions of Ice Cream Sandwich or optimiced ones...just google custom ROm and you will find a truckload of information

greetings

Both have a terrible battery life and you will spend alot replacing them. Even if you Charge completely and drain completely.
    In my personal experience I would never go back to those phones. They end up glitching after so much data is in them and you have to remove it and it'll freeze.

Arc was better imo

Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    Both have a terrible battery life and you will spend alot replacing them. Even if you Charge completely and drain completely.
    In my personal experience I would never go back to those phones. They end up glitching after so much data is in them and you have to remove it and it'll freeze.

Arc was better imo
    I doubt that you can change the battery on the Xperia P!

Deleted
    It seems that the Arc is faster than the P. The Arc has a better camera when we're talking pictures, but in videorecording the P wins. The arc has a bit bigger screen, but the P has better resolution. Even though the Arc has a bigger screen, it weights less (NOTICE: this is only 3g). The battery on the Arc holds a little longer. Over all I would say the Arc's specs are a bit better, not much though.
    I really like the matte, modern and new look of the P. In comparison to the Arc, the Arc is butt-ugly. I have two friends with the Arc, and I hate looking at it. Really.

I'm not a big fan of phones with big screens (I have the Xperia mini pro myself), but the P would actually make buy a phone with a big screen. So I would choose the P if I were you. Have a good day!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellefar View Post
    It seems that the Arc is faster than the P. The Arc has a better camera when we're talking pictures, but in videorecording the P wins. The arc has a bit bigger screen, but the P has better resolution. Even though the Arc has a bigger screen, it weights less (NOTICE: this is only 3g). The battery on the Arc holds a little longer. Over all I would say the Arc's specs are a bit better, not much though.
    I really like the matte, modern and new look of the P. In comparison to the Arc, the Arc is butt-ugly. I have two friends with the Arc, and I hate looking at it. Really.

I'm not a big fan of phones with big screens (I have the Xperia mini pro myself), but the P would actually make buy a phone with a big screen. So I would choose the P if I were you. Have a good day!
    Spec wise the Xperia P is much better than the Arc S! While the Arc S's processor is 1.4 Ghz, it's not dual-core like the Xperia P's... and the ram is actually 512mb instead of 1gb that the Xperia P has! Other than that, the Arc S is plastic while the P is made of aluminium.

The only difference is probably the design and the bigger screen that the Arc S has, but we should not forget that the P comes with bigger pixel density (better resolution) and the new white-magic feature which enhances the display!