Fun Leveling Via BG's Class Wise

Any views on whats fun and whats not leveling via BG's?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nagrand, Attending the proper ceremony of Dranosh Saurfang
    its very slow at low levels, that's one warning

I would think druid, versatility to do whatever you want at end game and also you have stealth in BG's for ganking fun. Maybe a Paladin because you can solo most things at low levels.

My suggestions

Tried Warlock and could not get past the first 10 (10 to 20) levels, it was brutal as a Warlock in BG's! Not being able to have fun in the game doing what you like seems wrong!

Leveling in BGs is not fun IMO, mostly because it is much slower than doing quests/dungeons smartly.

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Tried Warlock and could not get past the first 10 (10 to 20) levels, it was brutal as a Warlock in BG's! Not being able to have fun in the game doing what you like seems wrong!
    God, I would not recommend warlocks for leveling via PvP. I tried it at 82 and it was horrible. Just horrible. I had little to no defensive mechanics to use, and once I used my teleport, I could only use that Cone of Cold type attack, and use instants. Warlock PvP is not fun solo.

I would recommend something that's good on its own. Perhaps the standard rogue/mage/hunter suggestion. They're pretty damned good for PvP, solo especially. That said, as others have said, PvP isn't the fastest way to level. But if you enjoy it, it's not bad at all (or at least wasn't for me when I played).

I like to play BG's and the occasional Dungeon but do not understand why I can feel heroic with every class except Warlock?

Tbh, I would play a Feral Druid. If you play them right, you should do pretty good with them versus most people.

priest, rogue, hunter all excel at low level bgs.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Disc Priests are amazingly fun to play through BG's. PW:S holds off a lot of damage, Penance hits very hard (especially compared to shadow priests at low lvls who only have mind flay and mind blast).
    /dance

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything with a snare/slow making kiting easy. I think most prefer hunter or rogue, and heirlooms helps a ton
    Surrounded by idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Any views on whats fun and whats not leveling via BG's?
    I've never had more fun that I've had on my rogue. PVPing on an heirloomed and enchanted rogue is the most fun i've ever had in the game. There is a reason Ghostcrawler said that Rogues are the best designed classes. There is so much you are capable of doing in a Battleground. I've never even realised how fast I racked up 10000 Honor kills and it isn't even my main. Its a purely a PVP class of mine and that is all I've done from level 10-75 currently.

I've got soo many of those achievements that I probably would never have gotten such as Assault 100 Bases in Arathi Basin or return 100 Flags in WSB and this is only in a matter of 2 months I should say and not playing everyday.

The most rewarding is AV where you can stealth into your towers and recap them with the entire alliance standing on the outside or capping the Alliance Stormpike Bunkers.

But rogues are pretty fun especially when you can spend a majority of your time in stealth and find the right moment to attack. Rogues are probably the only class that can 1 vs 1 kill any healer in the game till around level 69.

P.S For those that have said druids, yes to a certain extent but they only really get better around 50+ when shifting into bear gives them some damage reduction and once they get frenzied regen cause they can put out a lot of self healing. Smiilarly with mages. They are alright and is an easy kill untill they get ice barrier. Similarly with most other classes.

But rogues are just pure fun from level 10. You get shadowstep and ambush pretty early. An Heirloom and enchanted rogue can pretty much continue 1-2shottnig players right up untill level 50. Especially in BGs such as WSG as you only get WSG and AB till around level 45. So that is where you are going to be spending a majority of your time in. Killing EFCs is pretty much a rogues best skill in those brackets.

---------- Post added 2012-07-03 at 11:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Schaapa View Post
    Anything with a snare/slow making kiting easy. I think most prefer hunter or rogue, and heirlooms helps a ton
    Hunters are easy for rogues and they are my easiest skills besides a druid. You simply stun and disarm them. They drop pretty quickly since 99% of the time you will have huntards that don't know what to do and will simply panick and disengage into a wall. You never want to shadowstep a hunter, mage and priest.
    Last edited by wynterlyn; 2012-07-03 at 11:15 PM.

Rogue or druid, you need stealth to pick your fights and avoid all the BoA heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanero View Post
    Disc Priests are amazingly fun to play through BG's. PW:S holds off a lot of damage, Penance hits very hard (especially compared to shadow priests at low lvls who only have mind flay and mind blast).
    Disc Priests are fun, no doubt, but healing isn't the most "fun" role in a BG. You need other people that knows what they are doing to actually get the most out of your class. And as well as being the one that is focused and CCed a majority of the time. It also isn't very fun when you don't have people to queue with since very rarely is anyone going to peel off you. Also you kinda have to give up most of the BG objectives as a healer since you can't really be doing 2 things and heal others cause if there is no one really doing the objective then you have no one to heal.

Rogues and disc priests most likely, both are insanely OP 10-70ish at what they do.

Deleted
    Hunter is extremely overpowered in low level bgs, so you should choose that if you like to faceroll and don't want a challenge.