View Poll Results: Which GW2 race do you hate the most?

Voters
494. This poll is closed
  • Sylvari

57 11.54%
  • Norn

93 18.83%
  • Azura

144 29.15%
  • Charr

120 24.29%
  • Human

80 16.19%
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashii View Post
    Norn = oversized humans so they get my vote as least favorite.
    Humans are just small Norn!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy92286 View Post
    And I don't like toons that come up to everyone's knee caps.

Hmm, can I still get a brownie Mif?
    You can nots. Bookah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i like Norns... but only female... the male norns looks so strange... to big for me... to fat for me... and .... THEY LOOK STRANGE!, but is my favorite female race...

Well i think the race i hate the most are the Azura... and the Humans... why humans... FOR GOD SAKE! HUMANS!, and the azura... is just that i don't like that race they look quite strange and a little stupid...

Quote Originally Posted by Vexies View Post
    They used to play these commercials all the damn time when I was growing up so sadly I just cant take em seriously. He had a companion named Niblet and if I where to make one I for damn sure would name it that =P

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post

No female parts on female charr make me question how they feed their young.
    Like a normal cat. They don't have visible breasts like a human. Their anatomy is more feral. They have "parts," they just don't have giant, exaggerated knockers. :P

As for my least favorite, probably humans. I like all of them though.

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    Like a normal cat. They don't have visible breasts like a human. Their anatomy is more feral. They have "parts," they just don't have giant, exaggerated knockers. :P
    Atleast make them more different. What they have now just doesn't do it for me personally.
    Maybe lessen the hunchback and give them just a slight female part. Nothing sexual just something to auto tell someone "It's a girl"

10+ Year Old Account
    The Asura.

They just seem a little boring to me. I generally dislike futuristic technology in games like Guild Wars 2, for example, I have always hated the Gnome and Goblin technology in World of Warcraft, driving a chopper, what the actual fuck?
    But mainly in this case, I just dislike their looks.

Why do people keep misspelling 'Asura'?
    For me, the Norn, nothing against them I'm just not looking forward to trying one as much.

Atleast make them more different. What they have now just doesn't do it for me personally.
    Maybe lessen the hunchback and give them just a slight female part. Nothing sexual just something to auto tell someone "It's a girl"
    Yeah, out of game it's easier for me to tell, but in-game, when everything is moving, it's sometimes hard to tell depending on what body build the person used to design their character. I guess it makes sense though, when you think about animals in real life. There are few physical differences in most of them (with exceptions), so it doesn't really bother me a whole lot when I think of it that way. On the other hand, it is a fantasy game, which aren't supposed to be realistic, so I guess it's a good argument to want noticeable differences.

Deleted
    they could've done something that only males (or females) have on the charr. other than giant boobs. and their genitals.

look at lions for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    The Asura.

They just seem a little boring to me. I generally dislike futuristic technology in games like Guild Wars 2
    Asura are more magic oriented than the Charr technically, the Charr are the most technological as far as the races go in my opinion. Look at their city, or in lore since they created the printing press.

Anyway you are entitled to your opinion, I voted Human. Their storyline was the most bland to me, and I do know some of the lore behind them. Playing their storyline as a Guardian at least was just semi boring in my opinion. I prefer the Norn, Sylvari, and Asura. Still havent decide which one will be my main as a warrior.

My least favorite used to be Norn but the females are pretty awesome (not overly massive). That leaves the Charr, ugh, Don't like anything about them.
    "Haters give me balance, every Kyle's got a Cartman." -George Watsky

Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    they could've done something that only males (or females) have on the charr. other than giant boobs. and their genitals.

look at lions for example.
    Very true! I think it would be cool to see Charr with manes. Some of the elementalist/monk Charr in GW1 had them.

Deleted
    See, I like the fact that Charr are not overly sexualised. But what they failed for me was what I dub "the kiss test". If I can imagine I can kiss them then I am down with that race, if I can't then they fail. Charr would be the most awkward race to kiss so they fail.

I honestly love all the races. I guess human is my 'least' even though my main will be one.

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    Very true! I think it would be cool to see Charr with manes. Some of the elementalist/monk Charr in GW1 had them.
    I like this idea!

So...What race do you dislike the most in GW2? I find that in many games with multiple races I find a specific dislike for some of them.

Like how I hate the gnomes in WoW

If I had to pick my least favorite race it would handsdown have to be the Charr. Overused, overhyped, and I find it hard to tell their genders apart.
    Not to mention they seem like the "Marketed" race for the game. Charr plush and pre-order bonus and the game isn't even out yet.
    Change the aZura in Asura, pls, my eyes hurt.

OT: Asuras are great, but i hate their hypocrisy very much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    The four tall ones.
    I thought you said there were only two races.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvari - Because i hate veggies.

I'd have to say the Asura. I like their attitude and all, but I can't get passed the sheer ugliness of them. Also, they're much too advanced for the setting, whether it is magic oriented or not.