View Poll Results: Which GW2 race do you hate the most?

Voters
494. This poll is closed
  • Sylvari

57 11.54%
  • Norn

93 18.83%
  • Azura

144 29.15%
  • Charr

120 24.29%
  • Human

80 16.19%
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    *deletes Gw2.dat*

You're just envious that you can't look as stylish! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by daffkeeks View Post

- yoda back in his funky days
    this is truly amazing though!!!!!1 like omg!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    *deletes Gw2.dat*
    One less Charr!

Charr as when I was in character creation and I just couldn't find anything that looked good with them. I originally didn't like the look of the asura, I thought they looked creepy but after I saw the video of one rolling on the floor with laughter I changed my mind
    Mor'norokk the Hateful: Stop it, you tiny, angry woman! I'll tell you everything!

I don't dislike any race the most......I don't really dislike any of them tbh.
    They all have elements that I like about them, and each race's lore is well developed and deep.

And why so much asura hate? :'(

Deleted
    Sylvari.. really not into elves, even if they're green and have colourful hair

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Norn got my vote. Their size makes them feel slow and clunky compared to 'normal' sized Charr or Humans tho. Not sure what they can do about it...but being a rather large guy myself I take a much longer stride (and generally walk faster) than people 6-8" shorter than me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexies View Post
    Id have to go with the Silvari. I just dont get the whole plant people thing. Sure ill give em points for trying to be original but I cant help but hear "Ho, Ho, Ho! Green Giant!" in the background every time I see one of them on screen.
    hahaha...I thought the Sylvari looked like the Jolly Green Giant at a LGBT parade:

***(not that there's anything wrong with that...I've just spent too much time in West Hollywood)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    hahaha...I thought the Sylvari looked like the Jolly Green Giant at a LGBT parade:
    ***(not that there's anything wrong with that...I've just spent too much time in West Hollywood)
    That's the old sylvari design, they had a redesign if you didn't know or see in beta lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Easy, charr, they're WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to industrial for me...
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Deleted
    I think all the ugly charr people voted for asura so their race won't be in first place haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    So glad Sylvari are in last wait. Wait........but then that would mean everyone will roll Sylvari 0.0. Nooooo I won't be a special snow flake .

Asura... i hate midgets never liked gnomes either

Deleted
    Charr. When I first saw them I was like... what the hell is that? I wouldn't mind it if it was just ugly. It's just... really weird. AND ugly. And running on all fours... bleh, reminds of the yiff-iest furries.

Deleted
    From a lore perspective, I'm struggling to understand how the Charr actually fit in as a playable race when one considers everything they've done in the past and what they're still doing. I've never really been a fan of warring races putting aside their differences to battle a supposedly greater threat, which was one of the lore points that put me off WoW's lore.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for depth and tension...I just think the Charr are more than a little forced as a playable race.

10+ Year Old Account
    only from the pictures id say sylvari but otherwise norn

Quote Originally Posted by Taenathal View Post
    From a lore perspective, I'm struggling to understand how the Charr actually fit in as a playable race when one considers everything they've done in the past and what they're still doing. I've never really been a fan of warring races putting aside their differences to battle a supposedly greater threat, which was one of the lore points that put me off WoW's lore.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for depth and tension...I just think the Charr are more than a little forced as a playable race.
    The humans pushed the Charr out of their lands first, as I've mentioned like 10x in this thread. If you don't understand Charr as a playable race lore wise, you shouldn't understand humans either.. since they technically started it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would really like to play a Norn but the lore doesn’t really fit well with a Necromancer. I may end up playing a human Necro as my main and perhaps a Norn warrior or hunter as a secondary character. More to point, Asura's kinda creep me out a little so i won't be playing one.
    Last edited by Vlad Morbius; 2012-07-04 at 03:58 PM.

Norn are so uninspired, personality-wise. I dunno, I had my fill of "GLORIUS" from Kormac, I don't need another any time soon. Seriously, take away the drunken-buffoonery, and you're still left with buffoonery disguised as "honor" and nowhere else left to go.

I like the Humans here, I like the Asura, LOVE the Charr, and am going to completely embrace Sylvari. But Norn don't really do much for me at all.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    I like the Azura one of my favorites. Humans tho...Bland as hell.

Will their ever be an mmo w/out humans?
    No - there will never be an mmo without humans - a lot of people would feel utterly alienated by the lack of humans - bland and dull as they are.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Don't like charr :s