1. #70461
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    Good mroing.
    Yozzers Sonic. How are you?

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  2. #70462
    Blademaster Kohtiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    Ah. I started BL as Lilith. Playing anyone else just seems so damn boring when they have "Throw hawk", "Punch things", and "Set up turret" compared to "Explode, turn invisible, become invincible, run really fast, then explode again."
    I started as Roland, then after I restarted it with other people I went Brick.
    I tried Lilith, but I really didn't like Phasewalk.

    At the moment I'm playing Brick, but I barely ever use Berserk.
    Before I didn't use it enough and ended up shooting too much, since any time I used berserk I ran in and got my ass handed to me. Playing 4-player ftw.
    So now I've respecced and have gone full tank along with talents which improve my weapon combat, while not bothering with increasing my melee damage.

  3. #70463
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    Good mroing.
    * boop *

  4. #70464
    Blademaster Zirusitavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Yozzers Ziru. Doing alright. How are you today?
    I'm okay.

    Me and my RL mate went fishing today. Kind of a spontaneous agreement. First we had to walk almost an hour to the lake, where we sat down and had some good laughs for two hours or so. Then it started raining hard, so we fled to the forest. Then the thunder started.

    It was actually quite fun now that I look back at it, but my mate hates lightning (Bear in mind we were at a little pond 20min walk inside a forest), and I was super annoyed because I was wet. We did try to build a shelter using sticks and such, because we were sure that's what Bear Grylls would have done, but alas we are not bear grylls.

    "To improve is to change. To perfect is to change often."

  5. #70465
    Grunt Keenaxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I am the team support and medic bitch, well when ever i can be arsed to heal them :P
    Looking forward to BL2. Tough choice between Assassin and Gunzerker though. Siren looks pretty cool again as well.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

  6. #70466
    Quote Originally Posted by azmaria View Post
    Hi hi Ziru and Sonic how be you today?
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    heyo sonic, how goes?
    Hello, Azma and Goriq. I'm doing fine, how about you two?
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

  7. #70467
    Blademaster Bluesparks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dreamscape
    Posts
    46
    And hello Keen, long time no see. You seem to be doing all right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Good evening ponies.

    How are we all?
    I'm a'ight, how're you?

    Also, now that I look closer at that S2 poster, there's a couple things I really like.

    • The aforementioned Vinyl/Tavi combo.
    • Granny Smith with a WWII-esque helmet.
    • Applebloom with Luna's peytral.
    • Two Twilights--!!
    • Daring Do.
    • Allie Way.
    • Fluttershy chiropractor, anyone?...Anyone?

    Oh, and Ziru'--I did get your last PM. Response is (slowly) incoming.
    [AJ / Rarity / Pinkie / ? / ? / ?] [t] [♫] [The Way through the World of Discord]

    [Ponyfic: Title TBD] ~ [Thank You, MLP] ~ [Patch 29.8.2014: (dA) / (FiMFic)]

  8. #70468
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Yozzers Sonic. How are you?
    Doing fine, you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    * boop *
    * !!!
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

  9. #70469
    Grunt Keenaxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I'm okay.

    Me and my RL mate went fishing today. Kind of a spontaneous agreement. First we had to walk almost an hour to the lake, where we sat down and had some good laughs for two hours or so. Then it started raining hard, so we fled to the forest. Then the thunder started.

    It was actually quite fun now that I look back at it, but my mate hates lightning (Bear in mind we were at a little pond 20min walk inside a forest), and I was super annoyed because I was wet. We did try to build a shelter using sticks and such, because we were sure that's what Bear Grylls would have done, but alas we are not bear grylls.
    Swing on over to Murrica and I'll teach you how to make a bawss wilderness shelter out of sticks, moss, and ferns.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

  10. #70470
    Blademaster Zirusitavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Hey there Ziru!
    Good thanks, but I'm in the mood to eat, so I may scavenge the kitchen shortly.
    You?
    I'm going to raid my fridge too, actually. Hungry as hell.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    hey ziru, I'm kinda bored. candlemass is growing on me the more I listen to them btw.
    It's a good band

    Told you!

    "To improve is to change. To perfect is to change often."

  11. #70471
    Blademaster Kohtiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I am the team support and medic bitch, well when ever i can be arsed to heal them :P
    Sounds about right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    Looking forward to BL2. Tough choice between Assassin and Gunzerker though. Siren looks pretty cool again as well.
    Gunzerker all the way \o/

  12. #70472
    Pandaren Monk Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    1,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    Looking forward to BL2. Tough choice between Assassin and Gunzerker though. Siren looks pretty cool again as well.
    Going Auxton he looks pretty bad ass, also a sucker for turrets

  13. #70473
    Mechagnome Goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    612
    Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    Hey Anna. Doing good. You?

    Hehe. Hiya. I've been doing good. Busy with a lot of thing atm. How have you been?
    I'm fine, still two and a half week of my summer break left. but I have to fight with incredible boredom sometimes :/ I actually wanted to stream Half Life at some point after you gave it to me, but there's always some other stuff coming up when I prepare everything >.<

  14. #70474
    Pandaren Monk Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    1,756

  15. #70475
    Blademaster Kohtiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I'm going to raid my fridge too, actually. Hungry as hell.
    \o/
    My Mum was meant to go shopping today. I wonder if she actually did after.
    We had thunder 3 times today.

  16. #70476
    Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    Looking forward to BL2. Tough choice between Assassin and Gunzerker though. Siren looks pretty cool again as well.
    We already divided up the roles in our group. Tiko will be the Gunzerker, Huds the Commando, I'll do the Siren again and Nox is undecided between Assassin and Mechromancer.

  17. #70477
    Blademaster Bluesparks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dreamscape
    Posts
    46
    Assassin all the way for BL2. Siren if someone else wants Zer0, because lolphaselock.

    Not interested in Commando or Gunzerker unless there's some sick, kickass talents I don't know about yet.
    [AJ / Rarity / Pinkie / ? / ? / ?] [t] [♫] [The Way through the World of Discord]

    [Ponyfic: Title TBD] ~ [Thank You, MLP] ~ [Patch 29.8.2014: (dA) / (FiMFic)]

  18. #70478
    Blademaster Kohtiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    We already divided up the roles in our group. Tiko will be the Gunzerker, Huds the Commando, I'll do the Lilith again and Nox is undecided between Assassin and Mechromancer.
    I can see him going Mechromancer.

  19. #70479
    Mechagnome Goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    612
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    Hello, Azma and Goriq. I'm doing fine, how about you two?
    I'm fine, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I'm going to raid my fridge too, actually. Hungry as hell.


    It's a good band

    Told you!
    I love samarithan

  20. #70480
    Blademaster Zirusitavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    And hello Keen, long time no see. You seem to be doing all right.

    I'm a'ight, how're you?

    Also, now that I look closer at that S2 poster, there's a couple things I really like.

    • The aforementioned Vinyl/Tavi combo.
    • Granny Smith with a WWII-esque helmet.
    • Applebloom with Luna's peytral.
    • Two Twilights--!!
    • Daring Do.
    • Allie Way.
    • Fluttershy chiropractor, anyone?...Anyone?

    Oh, and Ziru'--I did get your last PM. Response is (slowly) incoming.
    Swag I was begining to wonder!

    Though I did not notice two Twilights, or the Luna's peytral. Oh Hasbro <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    Swing on over to Murrica and I'll teach you how to make a bawss wilderness shelter out of sticks, moss, and ferns.
    pls teach me.

    Oh, I also hooked my friend in the arm. That was pretty interesting.


    Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    Hey Anna. Doing good. You?

    Hehe. Hiya. I've been doing good. Busy with a lot of thing atm. How have you been?
    Hey Keen, haven't seen you around for some time Or maybe I've just missed you :P

    "To improve is to change. To perfect is to change often."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •