1. #79241
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelk View Post
    I feel like I'm the only person in the world who doesn't like steampunk.
    Because you are.

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  2. #79242
    High Overlord Cherrytie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Asmondis
    Posts
    169
    OKey I lied off again <.<

  3. #79243
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrytie View Post
    OKey I lied off again <.<
    * Cries loudly

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  4. #79244
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelk View Post
    I feel like I'm the only person in the world who doesn't like steampunk.
    Yes. 
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

  5. #79245
    Field Marshal Enstorged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelk View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/be1JO.png?1[/MG]
    them socks! i want!

  6. #79246

  7. #79247
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    * Cries loudly
    * Sits on Sillyera *

  8. #79248
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    * Sits on Sillyera *
    Grah! Why for?

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  9. #79249
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Grah! Why for?
    Because you were making to much noise.

  10. #79250
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Because you were making to much noise.
    I see purply siggy

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  11. #79251
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I see purply siggy
    Good \o/

    inb4ban

  12. #79252
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Good \o/

    inb4ban
    I like the purple in your sig?

  13. #79253
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Good \o/

    inb4ban
    You better not!

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  14. #79254
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    I like the purple in your sig?
    NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooo

  15. #79255
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Good \o/

    inb4ban
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

  16. #79256
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    [video=youtube;pbwIYWLB2EU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbwIYWLB2EU[/ video]
    Why would you say I got a problem?

  17. #79257
    The Patient Azmaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hakugyokurou
    Posts
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Howdy Az! How're you?
    I'm doing good.
    So this helmet is gonna be fun to build.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

  18. #79258
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Why would you say I got a problem?
    Because the video was relevant.
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

  19. #79259
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    Because the video was relevant.
    Your face was relevant!


  20. #79260
    High Overlord Djoron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Weyard
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    I like the purple in your sig?
    The grey looks better imo.
    But that's not hard when the competition is purple.

    Also grey is awesome.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •