1. #79441
    Scarab Lord Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Holy Grail tournament
    Posts
    4,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    fine, be like that then.
    I will!
    Like what?

  2. #79442
    Blademaster Zirusitavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Pfft, not if i strap you down. And doesn't matter how MUCH bass there is as long as it's GOOD bass. So nyeh! Also, another good song!
    That's not a bass.

    The riff for Seven Nation Army is played on a Gibson guitar with a lot of bass and distortion effects. It's actually an effect commonly used in Blues, started by B.B. King.

    Music | 'Everything in its right place.' | Magic

  3. #79443
    Scarab Lord Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Holy Grail tournament
    Posts
    4,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    That's not a bass.

    The riff for Seven Nation Army is played on a Gibson guitar with a lot of bass and distortion effects. It's actually an effect commonly used in Blues, started by B.B. King.
    I thought everyone knew this already..

  4. #79444
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I will!
    Like what?
    I dunno.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    That's not a bass.

    The riff for Seven Nation Army is played on a Gibson guitar with a lot of bass and distortion effects. It's actually an effect commonly used in Blues, started by B.B. King.
    Oh I know that isn't a bass, i was just saying it's the quality of the bass that matters, not the quantity. I only posted that song because, well, it's a good song

  5. #79445
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    It doesn't work that way!
    Because you hate purple...

  6. #79446
    Blademaster Zirusitavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    I dunno.



    Oh I know that isn't a bass, i was just saying it's the quality of the bass that matters, not the quantity. I only posted that song because, well, it's a good song
    Then I approve

    Music | 'Everything in its right place.' | Magic

  7. #79447
    Scarab Lord Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Holy Grail tournament
    Posts
    4,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    I dunno.



    Oh I know that isn't a bass, i was just saying it's the quality of the bass that matters, not the quantity. I only posted that song because, well, it's a good song
    It wasn't that good..

    How am I supposed to act like "that" when you don't tell me how it is?

  8. #79448
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    How am I supposed to act like "that" when you don't tell me how it is?
    Use your imagination.
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987 | NNID: Sanics
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

  9. #79449
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    It wasn't that good..

    How am I supposed to act like "that" when you don't tell me how it is?
    It is good.

  10. #79450
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Then I approve
    yay for approval!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    It wasn't that good..

    How am I supposed to act like "that" when you don't tell me how it is?
    Pfft you have a poor taste in music if you dont think that was good
    Fine have this then

  11. #79451
    Scarab Lord Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Holy Grail tournament
    Posts
    4,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    yay for approval!



    Pfft you have a poor taste in music if you dont think that was good
    Fine have this then
    That'll do.
    And my taste in music is my own and I like it!

  12. #79452
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,746
    This is probably my favorite The White Stripes song.

  13. #79453
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    That'll do.
    And my taste in music is my own and I like it!
    If music wasn't purely based on opinion, I would say you have an inferior musical taste, but it is purely based on opinion, so I am not allowed to say that without looking like a douche!

  14. #79454
    Blademaster Zirusitavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    It wasn't that good..

    How am I supposed to act like "that" when you don't tell me how it is?

    Music | 'Everything in its right place.' | Magic

  15. #79455
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    If music wasn't purely based on opinion, I would say you have an inferior musical taste, but it is purely based on opinion, so I am not allowed to say that without looking like a douche!
    But it is inferior.
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987 | NNID: Sanics
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

  16. #79456
    Field Marshal Bluesparkks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dreamscape
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    If music wasn't purely based on opinion, I would say you have an inferior musical taste, but it is purely based on opinion, so I am not allowed to say that without looking like a douche!
    No such thing.

  17. #79457
    The Lightbringer Zelk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, UK
    Posts
    3,109
    The drummer inside me dies whenever I hear The White Stripes...

  18. #79458
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    This is probably my favorite The White Stripes song.
    I don't hate purple

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  19. #79459
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    fun
    junk

    ;_;

  20. #79460
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Funnyjunk.
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987 | NNID: Sanics
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •