1. #80161
    Blademaster Kohtiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Morning?

    That's nice, to fall asleep that is.
    Well my eyes were annoying me too much earlier so I wanted to lie down for a bit.
    9 hours later.

  2. #80162
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Sure should be up for it Anassi
    Yeah!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Seems I did accidently fall asleep.
    Oh well. Hai everypony.
    And there is the next suspect. Tomorrow evening Knoxx DLC Playthrough 2? Snatching some Pearls?

  3. #80163
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Well my eyes were annoying me too much earlier so I wanted to lie down for a bit.
    9 hours later.
    Haha, 9 hours just like that

  4. #80164
    Herald of the Titans Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    2,637
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranica View Post
    Cookie dough and talking about feelings?
    Sure why not

    I am massive head case at the moment. Its getting better though.

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  5. #80165
    Scarab Lord Admiral Galil ACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    4,708
    If I got currency for every time somebody commented on DT butt...
    KONGOU DESS

  6. #80166
    Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    You should though! 87 Bazillion guns!
    Well that's thing thing. People say LOTS OF GUNS but they don't say good story, or how the gameplay is a gigantic leap forward. That's what kept me away from it. It just seems like Fallouts little brother.

    As for the multi-player. People say they'll play it with me, but they'll do it for two weeks and then they will get bored and I am playing with the AI.

  7. #80167
    Scarab Lord Admiral Galil ACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    4,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Haha, 9 hours just like that
    Your sig.
    KONGOU DESS

  8. #80168
    Blademaster Kohtiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    Hey Kohtiko.
    How's it going Keen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    And there is the next suspect. Tomorrow evening Knoxx DLC Playthrough 2? Snatching some Pearls?
    Sounds good to me. Getting bored of soloing Crawmy for crappy RNG drops

  9. #80169
    Scarab Lord Flutterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Derpifornia
    Posts
    4,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Your sig.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/h1Mmkl.jpg[IMG]
    As in it lacks decent?

  10. #80170
    Grunt Keenaxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    How's it going Keen?
    Pretty good. Playing around with my new weights. How goes you?

    Watched the Charr's Day vid in your sig. It's awesome!
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

  11. #80171
    The Patient Azmaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Places
    Posts
    272
    * Delurks
    Hiya folks that came on while I was away.
    I swear playing through Skyrim with out dying once is gonna make my hair go white -.-
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

  12. #80172
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Well that's thing thing. People say LOTS OF GUNS but they don't say good story, or how the gameplay is a gigantic leap forward. That's what kept me away from it. It just seems like Fallouts little brother.

    As for the multi-player. People say they'll play it with me, but they'll do it for two weeks and then they will get bored and I am playing with the AI.
    It's in some ways similar to Fallout but it's much more straightforward, tons of really great humor in the mix and a lot of fun to just run around and blast stuff with the shitload of different guns. And the MP is gorgeous too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    How's it going Keen?

    Sounds good to me. Getting bored of soloing Crawmy for crappy RNG drops
    You solo Craw? I cannot get him done for the life of me. Everyone in those videos I watched seemed to have much longer Phasewalk activation time...

  13. #80173
    Blademaster Kohtiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    Pretty good. Playing around with my new weights. How goes you?

    Watched the Charr's Day vid in your sig. It's awesome!
    Good to hear. Hope the new weights are good then.
    I'm doing pretty good myself. Won't take long before I become bored though.

    It is! \o/

  14. #80174
    Warchief Zelk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, UK
    Posts
    2,056
    Just remembered why I don't play LoL.

    It's not fun.

  15. #80175
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Your sig.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/h1Mmkl.jpg[/ IMG]
    Ehm, what?

  16. #80176
    Grunt Keenaxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by azmaria View Post
    * Delurks
    Hiya folks that came on while I was away.
    I swear playing through Skyrim with out dying once is gonna make my hair go white -.-
    Hey Az. Playing on Insane?
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

  17. #80177
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Where is the pony face?
    Well, it doesn't look cute, it looks great, but not cute.

    See what I am trying to get here?

    Realistic horse faces should be used for when you want the outcome to be scary, or "manly", not cute.
    Horse faces are not very kawaii.
    All I saw in this quote was...



    * Happy Wall Eyes

  18. #80178
    Herald of the Titans Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    2,637
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelk View Post
    Just remembered why I don't play LoL.

    It's not fun.
    It is when you win

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  19. #80179
    Grunt Keenaxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Good to hear. Hope the new weights are good then.


    It is! \o/
    Find something to do! The new weights are good. 15 lbs heavier than my old ones. So hopefully I can get some decent muscle gain out of them.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

  20. #80180
    Blademaster Kohtiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    You solo Craw? I cannot get him done for the life of me. Everyone in those videos I watched seemed to have much longer Phasewalk activation time...
    Aye I do.
    Apparently it's a lot easier as a Siren than Berserker due to Phasewalk causing you to 'leave' combat making Crawmerax stand still, allowing you to easily run behind him and take out the vulnerable spot on his back. It also apparently lets you completely ignore his spit attack.
    As a Berserker I just bunny hop around the edge of the platform, kiting him and killing any minions that aren't the big purple ones.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •