Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Where is the pony face?
    Well, it doesn't look cute, it looks great, but not cute.

See what I am trying to get here?

Realistic horse faces should be used for when you want the outcome to be scary, or "manly", not cute.
    Horse faces are not very kawaii.
    All I saw in this quote was...

* Happy Wall Eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Xelk View Post
    Just remembered why I don't play LoL.

It's not fun.
    It is when you win

" I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Good to hear. Hope the new weights are good then.

It is! \o/
    Find something to do! The new weights are good. 15 lbs heavier than my old ones. So hopefully I can get some decent muscle gain out of them.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    You solo Craw? I cannot get him done for the life of me. Everyone in those videos I watched seemed to have much longer Phasewalk activation time...
    Aye I do.
    Apparently it's a lot easier as a Siren than Berserker due to Phasewalk causing you to 'leave' combat making Crawmerax stand still, allowing you to easily run behind him and take out the vulnerable spot on his back. It also apparently lets you completely ignore his spit attack.
    As a Berserker I just bunny hop around the edge of the platform, kiting him and killing any minions that aren't the big purple ones.

Aye I do.
    Apparently it's a lot easier as a Siren than Berserker due to Phasewalk causing you to 'leave' combat making Crawmerax stand still, allowing you to easily run behind him and take out the vulnerable spot on his back. It also apparently lets you completely ignore his spit attack.
    As a Berserker I just bunny hop around the edge of the platform, kiting him and killing any minions that aren't the big purple ones.
    Never could beat him as Mordecai on my 360.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    Find something to do! The new weights are good. 15 lbs heavier than my old ones. So hopefully I can get some decent muscle gain out of them.
    I shall soon!
    I think I'll make my breakfast in a second. I'm thinking hotdogs.
    After that I don't know though.

Gain ALL the muscle \o
    Nah, seriously though. Good luck

Aye I do.
    Hmkay, I think I'll just give it another shot, and this time pack a Defiler for the Armored Crab Worms. So that I can at least get a second wind from those bastards.

Phasewalk is also awesome because when I rematerialize out of line of sight of Craw and all of his cronies they will de-aggro and just stand around. This usually gives me time to recharge Phasewalk and ammo. Problem is I can't get the timing done hopping from one pillar to the other...

" I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

Never could beat him as Mordecai on my 360.
    I think the difficulty to beat him on each character is something as follows:
    Siren > Berserker > Hunter > Soldier

But the difficulty level increases by tenfold when you reach Hunter/Soldier. It's still doable though, you just need a lot of patience figuring out a tactic that works.

It's in some ways similar to Fallout but it's much more straightforward, tons of really great humor in the mix and a lot of fun to just run around and blast stuff with the shitload of different guns. And the MP is gorgeous too.
    Still sounds like what everyone is saying. LOTS OF GUNS and not much else. Also, probably end up being like Diablo 3 all over again, where you guys are level 50 and I am level 10 and you don't want to touch me with a 9 foot pole.

Hey Az. Playing on Insane?
    Just about.
    I started a new character to participate in that no death challenge that was started in another thread.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Let's see...

Can't really see the benefit of sitting in any way other than I can already get into.
    I can already change my voice at will.
    I may not want a muffin every minute...but I wouldn't mind being struck by lightning...once. Just to see how it feels.
    Time Travel is tricky. I wouldn't want to F up the American Revolution, for example.

Sooooo, it's between Vinyl and Tavi.

Do I get to keep the money from being famous?

I am in such a bad mood D:

S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Trixie for World Domination)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    D:
    Last edited by Keenaxe; 2012-08-09 at 10:43 PM.

Sugar in a bad mood...Would that make you spice?

Can we call you paprika now?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/8/8/mqdsPhxkwEeNJSGe8GQdow2.png[IMG]
    I'd choose the Derpy one.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Hmkay, I think I'll just give it another shot, and this time pack a Defiler for the Armored Crab Worms. So that I can at least get a second wind from those bastards.

Phasewalk is also awesome because when I rematerialize out of line of sight of Craw and all of his cronies they will de-aggro and just stand around. This usually gives me time to recharge Phasewalk and ammo. Problem is I can't get the timing done hopping from one pillar to the other...
    My loudout is this:
    Tediore Masher (revolver) - Mashers are the x7 damage ones, I think mine is at around 325x7 damage. Because it's a Tediore it reloads incredibly fast too, Berserkers also get a special class mod which increases weapon damage by a certain amount if you're using a Tediore. The one I have is +55% weapon damage (the mod is called Common Man).
    This is the weapon I use against the vulnerable spots on Crawmy.

Hellfire - This speaks for itself really. I didn't really have a better fire weapon, and the green adds are weak to fire. The Hellfire I have isn't that great, but it gets the job done.

Defiler - My beloved Defiler. I use this for if I have to take out one of the big purple adds for a second wind. They die incredibly fast to it, probably faster than the other adds die to the weapons they're weak against.

Random shock SMG - I actually saved this SMG for you, since a while ago you said you needed one. Since I never had an opportunity to give it to you, it was lying around in my bag. The small buggers are weak to shock, so at the moment I'm using that weapon for them.

Health / shield capacity doesn't mean anything for Crawmy. He will always crit and screw your shield up taking you down to ~5-10% health. Focus on shield recharge rate. The one I'm using now has about 450 recharge rate and the delay is only a second or two.

What's wrong? Did someone prefer real sugar?

Quote Originally Posted by azmaria View Post
    Just about.
    I started a new character to participate in that no death challenge that was started in another thread.
    Ah. My first char got all the way to level 52 before dying to the teleporting Draugr archer champions during a quest where you have to reassemble a necklace. They had maxed fus ro dah and turned him into a pinchushion while he was on the ground ;__;