Hello people.
    "There's no place for the Vanu Sovereignty in a free world, because they refuse to respect my right to tell them to fuck right off."

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Let's see...

Can't really see the benefit of sitting in any way other than I can already get into.
    I can already change my voice at will.
    I may not want a muffin every minute...but I wouldn't mind being struck by lightning...once. Just to see how it feels.
    Time Travel is tricky. I wouldn't want to F up the American Revolution, for example.

Sooooo, it's between Vinyl and Tavi.

Do I get to keep the money from being famous?
    It would be between Vinyl and Tavi for me too, however I think I'd pick Vinyl.
    I'm a massive fan of electronic music. I think picking Tavi would cause me to dislike electronic and prefer more classical music.
    It'd be great to make my own electronic music and even profit from it for 10 years. After that, the genre may die out, but that doesn't mean I can't stop making music for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    I am in such a bad mood D:

" I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Quote Originally Posted by Epiclichbane View Post
    Hello people.
    Hi there. How's it going?
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

Hello people.
    Hey there!
    How's it going?

Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    D:
    [IMG]http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/28600000/Hugs-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-28638743-900-668.png[/IG]
    *hugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Sugar in a bad mood...Would that make you spice?

Can we call you paprika now?
    Prefer nutmeg, myself.

S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Trixie for World Domination)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    Hi there. How's it going?
    Alright, could be better.
    "There's no place for the Vanu Sovereignty in a free world, because they refuse to respect my right to tell them to fuck right off."

What happened and how many muffins do I have to pelt at you to make you feel better?

Quote Originally Posted by Cranica View Post
    What's wrong? Did someone prefer real sugar?
    Friend said a couple things that got under my skin, and I guess I'm feeling extra moody today.

I hope no one uses real sugar with me around D:

S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Trixie for World Domination)
    A (Sensational™)

currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Friend said a couple things that got under my skin, and I guess I'm feeling extra moody today.

That same douchebag?
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

Alright, could be better.
    Is something getting you down?
    Or are you just bored?

" I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

Must not be a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Is something getting you down?
    Or are you just bored?
    Both, bad and bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    My loudout is this:
    Tediore Masher (revolver) - Mashers are the x7 damage ones, I think mine is at around 325x7 damage. Because it's a Tediore it reloads incredibly fast too, Berserkers also get a special class mod which increases weapon damage by a certain amount if you're using a Tediore. The one I have is +55% weapon damage (the mod is called Common Man).
    This is the weapon I use against the vulnerable spots on Crawmy.

Hellfire - This speaks for itself really. I didn't really have a better fire weapon, and the green adds are weak to fire. The Hellfire I have isn't that great, but it gets the job done.

Defiler - My beloved Defiler. I use this for if I have to take out one of the big purple adds for a second wind. They die incredibly fast to it, probably faster than the other adds die to the weapons they're weak against.

Random shock SMG - I actually saved this SMG for you, since a while ago you said you needed one. Since I never had an opportunity to give it to you, it was lying around in my bag. The small buggers are weak to shock, so at the moment I'm using that weapon for them.

Health / shield capacity doesn't mean anything for Crawmy. He will always crit and screw your shield up taking you down to ~5-10% health. Focus on shield recharge rate. The one I'm using now has about 450 recharge rate and the delay is only a second or two.
    Yeah, I found out what I did wrong. I missed a pretty critical talent in the Assassin tree that increases my Phasewalk duration from 6 to 10 seconds. Just reskilled, threw out Phoenix and put the points into Hit and Run. With this I should be able to easily make the dashes between the two pillars and stay out of sight.

My loadout will probably look like this:

1. Dahl Double Anarchy - Main Weapon for Craw himself, just spray and pray and it's easy to hit his weak zones even when not really aiming. I have a Mercenary mod which increases my SMG damage by 60% and regenerates ammo for them. On the tries I did on him I could easily bring him down to like 50% before screwing up the timing. The DA just puts out so much hurt...

2. Maliwan Hellfire - Never leave home without it, still my favorite gun and against the green bastards. Will probably not use it on Craw himself, the DA works way better because of the small hit areas, but still useful.

3. Maliwan Defiler - For the purples. Last time I skipped this one in favor of a Volcano, which was a really bad idea when only purple adds are alive and you go down. They are literally immune against anything non-corrosive.

3. Maliwan Fulcruent SMG - Shock SMG against the smalls, though they die pretty fast to massed Double Anarchy fire anyway. Still good to have it around.

Also I have a ~430 recharge Anshin shield with a decent shielding (~2200-ish). If Craw beats me it won't matter, but a large shield can take the heat off from the small buggers.

You want a hug?

What did they say? You sure they're your friend?

...and how many muffins?

Both, bad and bored.
    Anything I/we can do to help?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    Yeah, I found out what I did wrong. I missed a pretty critical talent in the Assassin tree that increases my Phasewalk duration from 6 to 10 seconds. Just reskilled, threw out Phoenix and put the points into Hit and Run. With this I should be able to easily make the dashes between the two pillars and stay out of sight.

1. Dahl Double Anarchy - Main Weapon for Craw himself, just spray and pray and it's easy to hit his weak zones even when not really aiming. I have a Mercenary mod which increases my SMG damage by 60% and regenerates ammo for them. On the tries I did on him I could easily bring him down to like 50% before screwing up the timing. The DA just puts out so much hurt...

2. Maliwan Hellfire - Never leave home without it, still my favorite gun and against the green bastards. Will probably not use it on Craw himself, the DA works way better because of the small hit areas, but still useful.

3. Maliwan Defiler - For the purples. Last time I skipped this one in favor of a Volcano, which was a really bad idea when only purple adds are alive and you go down. They are literally immune against anything non-corrosive.

3. Maliwan Fulcruent SMG - Shock SMG against the smalls, though they die pretty fast to massed Double Anarchy fire anyway. Still good to have it around.

Also I have a ~430 recharge Anshin shield with a decent shielding (~2200-ish). If Craw beats me it won't matter, but a large shield can take the heat off from the small buggers.
    I think one main advantage I have over you (despite it not being that useful for Crawmy) are my talents that increase my shield capacity and max health.
    Right now I have about ~4170 shield capacity and 2777 health.

I feel like he attacks for a percentage, rather than a preset figure.

So... if I start playing this game, how many levels behind you would I be?

What are you talking about?