Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    Looking forward to BL2. Tough choice between Assassin and Gunzerker though. Siren looks pretty cool again as well.
    Going Auxton he looks pretty bad ass, also a sucker for turrets

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I'm going to raid my fridge too, actually. Hungry as hell.
    \o/
    My Mum was meant to go shopping today. I wonder if she actually did after.
    We had thunder 3 times today.

Deleted
    Looking forward to BL2. Tough choice between Assassin and Gunzerker though. Siren looks pretty cool again as well.
    We already divided up the roles in our group. Tiko will be the Gunzerker, Huds the Commando, I'll do the Siren again and Nox is undecided between Assassin and Mechromancer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Assassin all the way for BL2. Siren if someone else wants Zer0, because lolphaselock.

Not interested in Commando or Gunzerker unless there's some sick, kickass talents I don't know about yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    We already divided up the roles in our group. Tiko will be the Gunzerker, Huds the Commando, I'll do the Lilith again and Nox is undecided between Assassin and Mechromancer.
    I can see him going Mechromancer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    And hello Keen, long time no see. You seem to be doing all right.

I'm a'ight, how're you?

Also, now that I look closer at that S2 poster, there's a couple things I really like.

• The aforementioned Vinyl/Tavi combo.
    • Granny Smith with a WWII-esque helmet.
    • Applebloom with Luna's peytral.
    • Two Twilights--!!
    • Daring Do.
    • Allie Way.
    • Fluttershy chiropractor, anyone?...Anyone?

Oh, and Ziru'--I did get your last PM. Response is (slowly) incoming.
    Swag I was begining to wonder!

Though I did not notice two Twilights, or the Luna's peytral. Oh Hasbro <3

Swing on over to Murrica and I'll teach you how to make a bawss wilderness shelter out of sticks, moss, and ferns.
    pls teach me.

Oh, I also hooked my friend in the arm. That was pretty interesting.

Hey Anna. Doing good. You?

Hehe. Hiya. I've been doing good. Busy with a lot of thing atm. How have you been?
    Hey Keen, haven't seen you around for some time Or maybe I've just missed you :P

10+ Year Old Account
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    And hello Keen, long time no see. You seem to be doing all right.
    Hey Sparks
    Good to see you as well. I am doing well, thanks. Hopefully a'ight means super awesome
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

Deleted
    Assassin all the way for BL2. Siren if someone else wants Zer0, because lolphaselock.

Not interested in Commando or Gunzerker unless there's some sick, kickass talents I don't know about yet.
    Salvador's special ability allowing him to duplicate his weapon and equip it in his off-hand is enough to buy me over.

Hey Sparks
    Good to see you as well. I am doing well, thanks. Hopefully a'ight means super awesome
    Hallo, Keen! \o/
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987 | NNID: Sanics
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Going Auxton he looks pretty bad ass, also a sucker for turrets
    That part of the trailer vid was pretty awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    I'm fine, still two and a half week of my summer break left. but I have to fight with incredible boredom sometimes :/ I actually wanted to stream Half Life at some point after you gave it to me, but there's always some other stuff coming up when I prepare everything >.<
    Yeah I've been wanting to stream some saint's row the third. I made a char that's a pretty good likeness of a female night elf with a male australian voice. It's a hilarious combo. Enjoy that break while it lasts. Hope the weather is good there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    We already divided up the roles in our group. Tiko will be the Gunzerker, Huds the Commando, I'll do the Siren again and Nox is undecided between Assassin and Mechromancer.
    Sounds fun. I might try and get a group going with Ruomlig and Fallen Angel. We're kinda independent gamers though.

I really love assassin type characters. I'll almost certainly pick that. Gunzerker is tempting because I also like dual wielding a lot.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

*rawrs at the thread before disappearing again*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Salvador's special ability allowing him to duplicate his weapon and equip it in his off-hand is enough to buy me over.
    I didn't spend a lot of time shooting things in Borderlands, once I got enough talent points.

Nobody else has a badass sword in BL2, and I'm guessing no one else will be quite as potentially melee-oriented as Zer0.

As a plus, he reminds me a little of me. Skinny, frail-looking, doesn't talk much, carries stick everywhere he possibly can.

Hey Sparks
    Eh. Got a job, found a decent foothold for my writing, becoming slightly faster at drawing. Job's a bit tiring sometimes, but hey, it's a job, so I'm not a complete, mooching-off-mah-parents bum anymore.

Vinyl and 'Tavi together in the far right corner makes me all squee'ish.
    Same here, guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    Hello, Azma and Goriq. I'm doing fine, how about you two?
    Goes good.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    *rawrs back*
    I didn't spend a lot of time shooting things in Borderlands, once I got enough talent points.

Nobody else has a badass sword in BL2, and I'm guessing no one else will be quite as potentially melee-oriented as Zer0.

As a plus, he reminds me a little of me. Skinny, frail-looking, doesn't talk much, carries stick everywhere he possibly can.
    I'm only 47 at the moment, so I'm barely finished filling out a second tree.

I just seem to like the tanky / bulky characters. Just looked Salvador up, turns out he doesn't duplicate his current weapon, but rather he pulls the next weapon in his inventory down into his hand.
    He has a couple of neat talents too, but I'll see what he's really like when it comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    * bites and holds on to make golden stay
    h-hey!
    leggo
    I have peeps to hang with

10+ Year Old Account
    Swag I was begining to wonder!

Though I did not notice two Twilights, or the Luna's peytral. Oh Hasbro <3

pls teach me.

Oh, I also hooked my friend in the arm. That was pretty interesting.

Hey Keen, haven't seen you around for some time Or maybe I've just missed you :P
    Hook in the arm isn't too bad. Shelters aren't too hard to make. Just have to find some trees that can support a long limb that you can use to make a ribcage like frame with other sticks that you then cover with the ferns/leaves and moss. I haven't posted here for a month or so. Most of my free time is spent gaming or working out. Or watching Ruom stream.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    Hallo, Keen! \o/
    Hey man! \o

How late did you stay in the stream? I had to go to bed fairly early. He was playing some presidential campaign game when I left for work this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    Invisible dragons?
    Hey man! \o

How late did you stay in the stream? I had to go to bed fairly early. He was playing some presidential campaign game when I left for work this morning.
    I stayed for the entire thing.
    He managed to get every single electoral vote.
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987 | NNID: Sanics
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair