Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    You should though! 87 Bazillion guns!
    Well that's thing thing. People say LOTS OF GUNS but they don't say good story, or how the gameplay is a gigantic leap forward. That's what kept me away from it. It just seems like Fallouts little brother.

As for the multi-player. People say they'll play it with me, but they'll do it for two weeks and then they will get bored and I am playing with the AI.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    Hey Kohtiko.
    How's it going Keen?
    And there is the next suspect. Tomorrow evening Knoxx DLC Playthrough 2? Snatching some Pearls?
    Sounds good to me. Getting bored of soloing Crawmy for crappy RNG drops

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Your sig.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/h1Mmkl.jpg[IMG]
    As in it lacks decent?

10+ Year Old Account
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    How's it going Keen?
    Pretty good. Playing around with my new weights. How goes you?

Watched the Charr's Day vid in your sig. It's awesome!
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

10+ Year Old Account
    * Delurks
    Hiya folks that came on while I was away.
    I swear playing through Skyrim with out dying once is gonna make my hair go white -.-
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Well that's thing thing. People say LOTS OF GUNS but they don't say good story, or how the gameplay is a gigantic leap forward. That's what kept me away from it. It just seems like Fallouts little brother.

As for the multi-player. People say they'll play it with me, but they'll do it for two weeks and then they will get bored and I am playing with the AI.
    It's in some ways similar to Fallout but it's much more straightforward, tons of really great humor in the mix and a lot of fun to just run around and blast stuff with the shitload of different guns. And the MP is gorgeous too.

How's it going Keen?

Sounds good to me. Getting bored of soloing Crawmy for crappy RNG drops
    You solo Craw? I cannot get him done for the life of me. Everyone in those videos I watched seemed to have much longer Phasewalk activation time...

Deleted
    Pretty good. Playing around with my new weights. How goes you?

Watched the Charr's Day vid in your sig. It's awesome!
    Good to hear. Hope the new weights are good then.
    I'm doing pretty good myself. Won't take long before I become bored though.

It is! \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    Just remembered why I don't play LoL.

It's not fun.

Deleted
    Your sig.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/h1Mmkl.jpg[/ IMG]
    Ehm, what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by azmaria View Post
    * Delurks
    Hiya folks that came on while I was away.
    I swear playing through Skyrim with out dying once is gonna make my hair go white -.-
    Hey Az. Playing on Insane?
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

Where is the pony face?
    Well, it doesn't look cute, it looks great, but not cute.

See what I am trying to get here?

Realistic horse faces should be used for when you want the outcome to be scary, or "manly", not cute.
    Horse faces are not very kawaii.
    All I saw in this quote was...

* Happy Wall Eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Xelk View Post
    Just remembered why I don't play LoL.

It's not fun.
    It is when you win

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Good to hear. Hope the new weights are good then.

It is! \o/
    Find something to do! The new weights are good. 15 lbs heavier than my old ones. So hopefully I can get some decent muscle gain out of them.

Deleted
    You solo Craw? I cannot get him done for the life of me. Everyone in those videos I watched seemed to have much longer Phasewalk activation time...
    Aye I do.
    Apparently it's a lot easier as a Siren than Berserker due to Phasewalk causing you to 'leave' combat making Crawmerax stand still, allowing you to easily run behind him and take out the vulnerable spot on his back. It also apparently lets you completely ignore his spit attack.
    As a Berserker I just bunny hop around the edge of the platform, kiting him and killing any minions that aren't the big purple ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye I do.
    Apparently it's a lot easier as a Siren than Berserker due to Phasewalk causing you to 'leave' combat making Crawmerax stand still, allowing you to easily run behind him and take out the vulnerable spot on his back. It also apparently lets you completely ignore his spit attack.
    As a Berserker I just bunny hop around the edge of the platform, kiting him and killing any minions that aren't the big purple ones.
    Never could beat him as Mordecai on my 360.

Deleted
    Find something to do! The new weights are good. 15 lbs heavier than my old ones. So hopefully I can get some decent muscle gain out of them.
    I shall soon!
    I think I'll make my breakfast in a second. I'm thinking hotdogs.
    After that I don't know though.

Gain ALL the muscle \o
    Nah, seriously though. Good luck

Deleted
    Aye I do.
    Hmkay, I think I'll just give it another shot, and this time pack a Defiler for the Armored Crab Worms. So that I can at least get a second wind from those bastards.

Phasewalk is also awesome because when I rematerialize out of line of sight of Craw and all of his cronies they will de-aggro and just stand around. This usually gives me time to recharge Phasewalk and ammo. Problem is I can't get the timing done hopping from one pillar to the other...

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Never could beat him as Mordecai on my 360.
    I think the difficulty to beat him on each character is something as follows:
    Siren > Berserker > Hunter > Soldier

But the difficulty level increases by tenfold when you reach Hunter/Soldier. It's still doable though, you just need a lot of patience figuring out a tactic that works.

It's in some ways similar to Fallout but it's much more straightforward, tons of really great humor in the mix and a lot of fun to just run around and blast stuff with the shitload of different guns. And the MP is gorgeous too.
    Still sounds like what everyone is saying. LOTS OF GUNS and not much else. Also, probably end up being like Diablo 3 all over again, where you guys are level 50 and I am level 10 and you don't want to touch me with a 9 foot pole.