"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    I am in such a bad mood D:
    Must not be a good day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Is something getting you down?
    Or are you just bored?
    Both, bad and bored.

Deleted
    My loudout is this:
    Tediore Masher (revolver) - Mashers are the x7 damage ones, I think mine is at around 325x7 damage. Because it's a Tediore it reloads incredibly fast too, Berserkers also get a special class mod which increases weapon damage by a certain amount if you're using a Tediore. The one I have is +55% weapon damage (the mod is called Common Man).
    This is the weapon I use against the vulnerable spots on Crawmy.

Hellfire - This speaks for itself really. I didn't really have a better fire weapon, and the green adds are weak to fire. The Hellfire I have isn't that great, but it gets the job done.

Defiler - My beloved Defiler. I use this for if I have to take out one of the big purple adds for a second wind. They die incredibly fast to it, probably faster than the other adds die to the weapons they're weak against.

Random shock SMG - I actually saved this SMG for you, since a while ago you said you needed one. Since I never had an opportunity to give it to you, it was lying around in my bag. The small buggers are weak to shock, so at the moment I'm using that weapon for them.

Health / shield capacity doesn't mean anything for Crawmy. He will always crit and screw your shield up taking you down to ~5-10% health. Focus on shield recharge rate. The one I'm using now has about 450 recharge rate and the delay is only a second or two.
    Yeah, I found out what I did wrong. I missed a pretty critical talent in the Assassin tree that increases my Phasewalk duration from 6 to 10 seconds. Just reskilled, threw out Phoenix and put the points into Hit and Run. With this I should be able to easily make the dashes between the two pillars and stay out of sight.

My loadout will probably look like this:

1. Dahl Double Anarchy - Main Weapon for Craw himself, just spray and pray and it's easy to hit his weak zones even when not really aiming. I have a Mercenary mod which increases my SMG damage by 60% and regenerates ammo for them. On the tries I did on him I could easily bring him down to like 50% before screwing up the timing. The DA just puts out so much hurt...

2. Maliwan Hellfire - Never leave home without it, still my favorite gun and against the green bastards. Will probably not use it on Craw himself, the DA works way better because of the small hit areas, but still useful.

3. Maliwan Defiler - For the purples. Last time I skipped this one in favor of a Volcano, which was a really bad idea when only purple adds are alive and you go down. They are literally immune against anything non-corrosive.

3. Maliwan Fulcruent SMG - Shock SMG against the smalls, though they die pretty fast to massed Double Anarchy fire anyway. Still good to have it around.

Also I have a ~430 recharge Anshin shield with a decent shielding (~2200-ish). If Craw beats me it won't matter, but a large shield can take the heat off from the small buggers.

Deleted
    Friend said a couple things that got under my skin, and I guess I'm feeling extra moody today.

I hope no one uses real sugar with me around D:
    You want a hug?

Friend said a couple things that got under my skin, and I guess I'm feeling extra moody today.

I hope no one uses real sugar with me around D:
    What did they say? You sure they're your friend?

...and how many muffins?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epiclichbane View Post
    Both, bad and bored.
    Anything I/we can do to help?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    Yeah, I found out what I did wrong. I missed a pretty critical talent in the Assassin tree that increases my Phasewalk duration from 6 to 10 seconds. Just reskilled, threw out Phoenix and put the points into Hit and Run. With this I should be able to easily make the dashes between the two pillars and stay out of sight.

1. Dahl Double Anarchy - Main Weapon for Craw himself, just spray and pray and it's easy to hit his weak zones even when not really aiming. I have a Mercenary mod which increases my SMG damage by 60% and regenerates ammo for them. On the tries I did on him I could easily bring him down to like 50% before screwing up the timing. The DA just puts out so much hurt...

2. Maliwan Hellfire - Never leave home without it, still my favorite gun and against the green bastards. Will probably not use it on Craw himself, the DA works way better because of the small hit areas, but still useful.

3. Maliwan Defiler - For the purples. Last time I skipped this one in favor of a Volcano, which was a really bad idea when only purple adds are alive and you go down. They are literally immune against anything non-corrosive.

3. Maliwan Fulcruent SMG - Shock SMG against the smalls, though they die pretty fast to massed Double Anarchy fire anyway. Still good to have it around.

Also I have a ~430 recharge Anshin shield with a decent shielding (~2200-ish). If Craw beats me it won't matter, but a large shield can take the heat off from the small buggers.
    I think one main advantage I have over you (despite it not being that useful for Crawmy) are my talents that increase my shield capacity and max health.
    Right now I have about ~4170 shield capacity and 2777 health.

I feel like he attacks for a percentage, rather than a preset figure.

So... if I start playing this game, how many levels behind you would I be?

Deleted

What are you talking about?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    So... if I start playing this game, how many levels behind you would I be?
    Anassi and I are both 69, which is the level cap with DLC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hungry, have food but dont want to eat it.
    first world problems.

Deleted
    What are you talking about?
    That would be Borderlands!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    What happened and how many muffins do I have to pelt at you to make you feel better?

[IMG]http://everfreeforest.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/86783-cute-derpy_hooves-Ditzy_Doo-filly-underp.jpg[/IG]
    Even 1 would do. I'm hungry.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Deleted
    That would be Borderlands!
    What platform are you on?

Anassi and I are both 69, which is the level cap with DLC.
    Oh wonderful. Sounds like you really won't touch me with even a 9 foot pole and I will be playing a majority of the game alone, or you will be carrying me. Yay...

I think I'll watch Justin Bieber get shot for 10 hours instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    That same douchebag?
    Nope. I'm just feeling touchy today, I should try to not let it bother me D:
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Deleted
    What platform are you on?
    PC.
    I have the Game of the Year Edition version from Steam.

Deleted
    Anything I/we can do to help?

I think one main advantage I have over you (despite it not being that useful for Crawmy) are my talents that increase my shield capacity and max health.
    Right now I have about ~4170 shield capacity and 2777 health.

I feel like he attacks for a percentage, rather than a preset figure.
    Yes he does. I have about 3200 shield and ~1200 health, and he still doesn't oneshot me. A single melee hit brings me down to ~5-10% health.

Deleted
    Yes he does. I have about 3200 shield and ~1200 health, and he still doesn't oneshot me. A single melee hit brings me down to ~5-10% health.
    Aye, same here.
    Second Winds are relatively easy to get though, unless the adds become jerks and go underground when you're in a downed state.
    COME BACK UP AND LET ME KILL YOU!

Deleted
    PC.
    I have the Game of the Year Edition version from Steam.
    If you gifted me it i'd happily play with you.