DK transmog question

Hey guys,

I was running some old content with my GF and http://www.wowhead.com/item=30878 dropped. I LOVE the look of these shoulders, but I am drawing a blank for working them into a transmog set. Have any of you guys found a cohesive look with these shoulders included?

Thanks in advance for the feedback!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well they're not exactly something...DK-ish. None of our tier gear fits it. Honestly, you might be better off looking at the Paladin forum for a transmog idea and adapting it to DK to fit that look. Of course, it can't be paladin-specific gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd agree with Darsithis... the coloration is a little too... "peppy" to be DK gear. I never really liked the armor model for these shoulders, but if you want a pair slightly more death knight-like, Blood Stained Pauldrons have the same model, but a red coloration. There are a lot of plate sets that match red (you could try bloodscale,) so that shouldn't be a problem... in particular, though, Legguards of endless rage seem to match fairly well.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not sure that I can post links yet, but I have registered just to tell you to check my dk's armory for a good suggestion:
    Dmon - Outland EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Those almost look like something you'd find in MoP. You might want to actually hit up http://mop.wowhead.com/ and see if you can track down some new items that they will complement.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Ive built a transmog set around these Shoulders. Check out my armory US Shandris - Moofahsa

I built one too. Kaibhan - Crushridge US And after looking at moofahsa's it's almost the same.
    Last edited by Kaibhan; 2012-07-09 at 02:25 PM.

Deleted
    Don't wanna make a new thread so I'll just ask here. Is there a list of weapons somewhere that shows if they sit on your back or on your sides when sheathed? I'm looking for one handed swords or axes that lays on your back when sheathed if anyone got any suggestions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killiam View Post
    Ooh! Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Killiam View Post
    Thanks. This is an awesome list! I wish DW frost was a little more competitive =(

Still a little disheartening since nothing looks better than Slayer of the Lifeliess for DKs

I know this has nothing to do with the topic but I have found that the add on Mogit really helps with making transmog sets.

Sorry I have been so slow to reply to this thread (RL stuff kept me away for some time), but you guys rock! awesome info an armory suggestions! working on making a set around them now!