Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Finish the sentence!

Please keep this civil people, this thread is supposed to be humorous. So no America vs EU or console war arguments please!

Okay! Finish the sentence: "There is a special place in hell for people who ______________"

Mine are the following:

"There is a special place in hell for people who fail to understand what yield to oncoming traffic means."
    "There is a special place in hell for people who set at green lights"
    "There is a special place in hell for people who set in drive throughs for EVER deciding what they want to order"
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a special place in hell for people who make these threads in Offtopic, instead of Fun Stuff. :P

There is a special place in hell for people who quote literature, and expect everyone to know exactly what book, chapter, play, act, verse it was in.
    "When I was 5 years old, my mother told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life." - John Lennon

There is a special place in hell for people who don't flush after they are done!

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a special place in hell for people who do 45 mph on a 55 mph road
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    There is a special place in hell for people who feed in League of Legends in my solo queue ranked games.

There is a special place in hell for people who leave the ending of sentences blank!

There is a special place in hell for people who do not look where they are going when they back up.
    Quite often, the difference between an idiot and a genius is simply a matter of success rate.

There is a special place in hell for people who still play WOW.

lol had to do it.

15+ Year Old Account
    There is a special place in hell for people who drown puppies.

even the devil thinks that's f***ed up.

There is a special place in hell for people who think when the traffic light turns red, it means "turn left through it quickly!"

There is a special place in hell for people who ruin good video games like capcom dose.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Runeforged View Post
    There is a special place in hell for people who make these threads in Offtopic, instead of Fun Stuff. :P
    i c wut u did thar >_>

There's a special place in hell for people who have no concept of personal space... or hygiene.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a special place in hell for people who eat with their mouths open.

There is a special place in hell for tailgaters on people already 10 mph over the speed limit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

There is a special place in hell for people who still hate on WoW even though they don't play it anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a special place in hell for people... all people.

10+ Year Old Account
    there is a special place in hell for people who have a special place in hell

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    There is a special place in hell for people who don't flush after they are done!
    There is a special place in hell for people who do flush, but don't use the brush after they are done!

There is a special place in hell for people who giggle, talk, scream or yell in the Cinema.

No-one wants to hear about the last guy you slept with, you the last girl you "tapped". Also screaming when the movie starts makes you a feckless tool! Stop it...

Deleted
    There is a special place in hell for people who used to do stuff but then took an arrow to the knee.