Balance seems pretty boring from what I've seen ?

Everything I've read and seen on balance Druids in beta looks quite boring ?
    I'm more of a pvp player and just hope I'm wrong !
    Any beta boomers out there that are enjoying it ? What's changed that you like ?

Thanks guys

On the contrary!

I'm definitley a PVPer also, i've got glad once as feral once as resto and MOP will finally see moonkins have their day!!

We're in the best place ever at the moment. We have an insane amount of burst, and a ton more utility.

I've had to find room for 8 new keybinds in MOP. Literally all our abilities are useful in pvp now. I'm having a lot of fun!!!

The best parts are:

1) Timable burst
    2) Being able to push yourself into an eclipse prematch or during a match
    3) Disengage/"blink" (wildcharge)
    4) Symbiosis - Having cloak of shadows, anti magic shield, unbreakable will and purge is fkn hilarious

Casting stuff based off of stars, sun and moon is pretty neat.
    I always found balance to be awesome because its pertty different from other casters.
    With the glyph for star form (or whatever its called)... plus a Star Caller title... I feel like a space mage or something its just pure bad ass.

Honestly, if blizzard said we are removing every single spell from moonkin and just keeping wrath/starfire so you cast either of per eclipse and hurricane for every eclipse and AoE situation i will support it as long as it does competitive DPS. Moonkin has been terrible for so long i just want to be competitive and not be took into a fight for mechanic/buff.

Thanks for the replys guys maybe I'm just too picky
    I guess I just look at all the buffs to a lot of other classes and get jealous when I should just stick too my beloved boomkin lol
    Any of you guys played any of the other specs ? How are they ?

with symbiosis i expect druid to be super common in rbgs/arena almost a must have, it just looks so powerful having such an endless list of abilities.