Thread: Heroic Ti'tahk

Heroic Ti'tahk

So I got heroic Ti'tahk tonight because nobody else wanted it, and I also got Rathrak because I'm the only caster without a legendary staff, but my main spec is healing anyways.

I will use Rathrak for my shadow spec, but my question is, is Ti'tahk any kind of good for disc? I am using VoT+Ledger, but I can't help but asking myself if the haste proc would be useful.

Not that we don't kill stuff already, trying to find a use for that thing other than transmog lol.

Thanks.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    best thing to use as it increases raid dps

i don't think it'll worth the static stats you're losing. what if it procs on a low damage phase and you have +1354351351351 haste and nothing to do with it? it's a wasted icd.

10+ Year Old Account
    it procs well every 45-50 seconds as long as you are casting. I would say it's best use is on a healer
    dictated but not read.

The staff will be a next loss to your output vs Vagaries/Legder as Disc. (though, normal Maw is likely better than heroic VoT) However it'll help your raid team's Output due to the haste proc going out.

That said if you're farming HMadness... Does it matter? ;-)

No it doesn't matter much since stuff is dying anyways. I'm trying to see if that staff has any use at all lol. It's kind of stupid the highest iLvl you can get in the game is with a staff that is not an upgrade.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

The best use it has is it makes a nice transmog.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's a nice way to help your buddies rank
    www.mostlydead.enjin.com - We're recruiting!