• 41% - 60%

1 50.00%
  • 21% - 40%

0 0%
  • 1% - 20%

1 50.00%
    Deleted

The Secret World, is it good?

I'm still deciding if I should buy it, I'm bored of WoW and D3 and GW2 will only come in the end of August
    Btw is it safe to buy it from here? http://www.cdkeyhouse.com/video-game...s-included_481

My answer is this:

If you are interested in the theme, you should buy it. If you like Lovecraftian horror and the zombie apocalypse type stories, this will work for you.

If you are indifferent to the theme, you should stay far far away. The game is old school grindy in a way I haven't really seen since the original EQ and it requires a substantial investment on the part of the player to progress. For the game to succeed for you, you have to really want to play this game with this theme. It's almost nothing like WoW.

The rating you ask for is variable based on the person. If you're into Lovecraft, enjoy a challenge (unless you're just going to tab out and look for solutions to the more difficult quests), and don't mind the grind, I'd run it about an 85. For each of those elements that doesn't appeal to you, I'd drop it by 20 or so points.