I am sorry but I have to give Blizzard props for...

The Developers Hell instance. Buddy and I ran it for the 1st time this weekend. We ported to the cemetary for an Act 1 farm session and noticed we had 4 crypts. We were like wtf... so we went into one and started killing. My friend goes wtf is up with the names here... they are actual peoples names. I look up and sure enough you see names and titles. We about died laughing. I then looked at the instance name in the top left... Developers Hell.

I would like to appologize for the nuking we applied to Jay though... Full fury, WotB, and EQ on top of my friends Sorc... he died fast. Sorry Jay!

Developers Hell... by far the best place Ive run into

Jay Wilson did not give me a stack of NV!

it's the same as the other crypts with mobs that are named after the D3 dev team... nothing special about it

10+ Year Old Account
    Its special because I get to bash Jay Wilsons face in.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Its special because I get to bash Jay Wilsons face in.
    I honestly think this is the sole reason they put it in.. so we can take out our frustrations on the developers themselves >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuma View Post
    it's the same as the other crypts with mobs that are named after the D3 dev team... nothing special about it
    It's the only one where every single mob is named after a developer with their real job underneath.

There was already the Development Well with a couple of blizz named mobs (no champions\elites though).

glad you enjoyed it?

I gained access to both the Development Well and Developers Hell areas at the start of my first run through Nightmare difficulty, I found it pretty amusing myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    There was already the Development Well with a couple of blizz named mobs (no champions\elites though).

glad you enjoyed it?
    It's called Quality Well