Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Cool 70 rogue twink !

So I've been gearing my 70 rogue twink for a while and running around in full brutal and getting my ass kicked like a clown.
    I do not like this.
    Should I have some t6 gear, should I have pve offsets, what's the best enches for 70, how should I be playing ?
    I'm like pretty new and want to know all about rogue @ 70, checked some AJ and EJ and so but... Doesn't seem to apply very well for 70.
    Amplify - Shadowsong - EU
    I'm open to any spec, thanks in advance ! B-)
    hey all

practice makes perfect specs gear and all the rest are good and all but you need to practice killing people over and over again or in your case dying over and over again to finally figure out what works and what dosnt to kill a certain class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Link your armory, please.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 empty glyph slot
    4 unenchanted items
    3 empty sockets in 3 items

Start with that.

And simply force agility in every gem slot. Its better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nellpyiwe View Post
    So I've been gearing my 70 rogue twink for a while and running around in full brutal and getting my ass kicked like a clown.
    I do not like this.
    Should I have some t6 gear, should I have pve offsets, what's the best enches for 70, how should I be playing ?
    I'm like pretty new and want to know all about rogue @ 70, checked some AJ and EJ and so but... Doesn't seem to apply very well for 70.
    Amplify - Shadowsong - EU
    I'm open to any spec, thanks in advance ! B-)
    Stopped reading there

A lot of it is just practice.
    I've been Lvling my Rogue up from Lvl 10 (Currently 67) straight through Pvp.
    And through trial and error, I've learned many things.

But on to helping you a bit:
    Spec out of Energetic Recovery. The Energy gain isn't great when most fights you'll have at Lvl 70 are purely Lol-burst.
    Put 2/2 Find Weakness
    And max 3/3 Honor among theives.

Something else that I've found while Lvling:
    Use Instant/Deadly poison. Don't use crippling.
    Waylay gives you the slow you need on the target if you're playing right. And you should be backstabbing as much as possible too.

If someone gets away, you have Honor Among thieves to spam Combo points on your target to continuously throw deadly Throws at them and put slows until you can catch up.

I Know more, but they're usually my own personal querks that work with the way I Play my Rogue. Wish you luck.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../zogu/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...itrik/advanced

^My twinks^. The thing about 70 twinking is that it's all about survival. If you can survive you can win, bursting isn't that effective especially since people can get 6-700 resil easily.

"Scientists explore what is; engineers create what has not been." -Theodore Von Karman

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðuracell View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../zogu/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...itrik/advanced

^My twinks^. The thing about 70 twinking is that it's all about survival. If you can survive you can win, bursting isn't that effective especially since people can get 6-700 resil easily.
    There isnt much choice for 70 sub rogues talents though, cheat death bugs out often. And else there arent really any other defensive talents

A rogues defense all comes from standard abilities, and how you use them.

Best pvp rogue on my realm is mutilate >.> (70 bracket)

"Scientists explore what is; engineers create what has not been." -Theodore Von Karman

10+ Year Old Account
    Best pvp rogue on my realm is mutilate >.> (70 bracket)
    Mutilate is more damage than survival lol, kind of defeats your own previous post.

most, if not all, sub rogues get completely shit on by both of my toons. Not to mention my druid can heal through sub rogue damage with just life blooms. Forcing a healer to actually heal his ass off is equivalent to survival in 70 arenas.

example: on my dk, I can pressure healers to the point of nonstop healing. Most of the time their dps freaks shit and gets on my healer. In arenas I take almost no damage because this happens every single game.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbaby View Post
    Stopped reading there
    How constructive of you to share that, thank you. /sarcasm

10+ Year Old Account
    This is some really nice help but isn't combat any nice ?
    hey all

10+ Year Old Account
    most, if not all, sub rogues get completely shit on by both of my toons. Not to mention my druid can heal through sub rogue damage with just life blooms. Forcing a healer to actually heal his ass off is equivalent to survival in 70 arenas.

example: on my dk, I can pressure healers to the point of nonstop healing. Most of the time their dps freaks shit and gets on my healer. In arenas I take almost no damage because this happens every single game.
    They are forgetting shadowdance? I do not know. It seems unlikely your going to survive a 6sec stun with 4-5 ambushes in it even with LB up.

Quote Originally Posted by nellpyiwe View Post
    This is some really nice help but isn't combat any nice ?
    Wouldn't recommend. But you can try.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but for example disc priest got 8k shield absorbs, tho a garrote on that would be nice
    hey all

10+ Year Old Account
    Spec for combat would look like this: http://www.wowhead.com/talent#fZfMfbofroGo:ckZiRZzc

You should get all wotlk enchants/gems on all of your gear. Possibly even get Berserking on the weapons.

And if you're having problems surviving I would suggest getting capped on resilience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, and if you go combat... Get dubble Warglaive