Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I'm just afraid the game ends on day 1 or 2 that way.
    Just have so that if you hit the target on the first 3 days you still need to be the majority left, after a few days if you manage to get the target, you win?

10+ Year Old Account
    Imo we should play a new game during mafia game 14.
    Whoever votes treann first wins (not the game just like a mini game )

If you haz room I could possibly maybe play.

Treann always votes himself at the start though D;
    I thought I posted here, but I guess not.
    If there's a spot I'll play
    Last edited by Purifier; 2012-07-05 at 04:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    :O you mean you might actually have time?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Yey! \o/

Yea I should have some time to do stuff and what not.

Deleted
    Lynch target sounds fun. I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Imo we should play a new game during mafia game 14.
    Whoever votes treann first wins (not the game just like a mini game )

this is my safe cheat code, i got always good role and i long last for like more of 3 days, haha
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I find this offensive, the town wouldn't lynch me. I would argue that me being immune to NKs is probably one of the best possible things that can happen for the town.
    No offence meant, and sorry that you took offence. Perhaps it's just that your lynch in game 12 is a strong memory (only one of six voters were mafia). And I agree with you that you being immune to NK would probably be good for the town. With the side effect of the town losing if you get lynched it's a bit more risky. With you being one of the better players here you're more likely targeted by mafia NK so if you're not NKed town is more easily convinced you are mafia yourself. Sad but true I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    I can't really see that I find either option to really be something that spice up the game. It feels like the game will be very random depending on who becomes the lynch target. If it's say Lysah or AoD, it becomes considerably easier and the town may do the lynching for you, but if it's Treann or Lelly it's considerably harder.

10+ Year Old Account
    and then suddenly....

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
    As I did an explanation for Lysah I'll do one for you as well. Punching Animals aren't going to make it less likely to be lynched.

As I did an explanation for Lysah I'll do one for you as well. Punching Animals aren't going to make it less likely to be lynched.
    Especially if I am playing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohmmmhhhhmmmm.

*Jots down in notes titled "Revenge List"*

Especially if I am playing!
    Oh is that a threat missy? You haven't played a mafia game in like FOREVER! Would be interested in how you fair especially considering everyone's fond memories of last game .

Or are you talking about mod-killing me? Only one mod has ever mod-killed in the mafia games. And that was Kumduh, who killed me in one of the earlier games when he got me confused with someone else during a night phase.

And you're no Kumduh missy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
    Oh is that a threat missy? You haven't played a mafia game in like FOREVER! Would be interested in how you fair especially considering everyone's fond memories of last game .

Or are you talking about mod-killing me? Only one mod has ever mod-killed in the mafia games. And that was Kumduh, who killed me in one of the earlier games when he got me confused with someone else during a night phase.

And you're no Kumduh missy.
    It's funny that you don't remember me mod killing anyone.

Also everyone loved last game after it was all over! So there

10+ Year Old Account
    It's funny that you don't remember me mod killing anyone.

Hmmmmmm I don't ever recall you ever mod killing, well maybe excluding whenever people get banned during mafia games.

.........wait.............wait a second there................

*gasp*

Deleted
    Sorry, but that's not true. At least for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the lynch target idea sounded good in theory but it will probably only lead to a bunch of no-lynches at first. This will make it so VT's are even more cautious and less active. The main way I've always thought VT's should play is by being overly aggressive. It helps in drawing out scum and honestly it's better for you if you get targeted over a power role.

If the lynch target role is used then it should only be a condition needed for the mafia to win. They should still need to gain a majority.

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Sorry, but that's not true. At least for me.
    Aww sorry holz

* hugz

don't hate me I wasn't trying to be mean.

---------- Post added 2012-07-05 at 02:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I think the lynch target idea sounded good in theory but it will probably only lead to a bunch of no-lynches at first. This will make it so VT's are even more cautious and less active. The main way I've always thought VT's should play is by being overly aggressive. It helps in drawing out scum and honestly it's better for you if you get targeted over a power role.

If the lynch target role is used then it should only be a condition needed for the mafia to win. They should still need to gain a majority.
    I thought something similar, I mean how hilarious would it be for the lynch target to get lynched on the first day? But I am willing to give it a try and see how it is plays out