Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilje View Post
    Ughr, i look at the daily achievement .. Ughr ughr ughr, it's all i have to say.
    well, sadly (imo) you will have to do A LOT of dailies in MoP anyway because you cant run with a factions tabard through dungeons and gain rep that way. You can only gain rep from quests and get exalted with daily quests. I dont know if there are other ways but thats the only thing I could see for now...

so even if youre "only" at like 5k dailies when mop comes out, you will probably get to 10k nonetheless, especially if you have twinks who also need to do the dailies to get faction rep...

4769 dailies, 48 dailies a day in mop....109 days of doing every MoP daily quest for 10k achi.....fml already at 216k looted on 1 chara and 61 exalted reps so ye...only this one to work on =/ well and 5k hks for 250k achi.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlok View Post
    well, sadly (imo) you will have to do A LOT of dailies in MoP anyway because you cant run with a factions tabard through dungeons and gain rep that way. You can only gain rep from quests and get exalted with daily quests. I dont know if there are other ways but thats the only thing I could see for now...

so even if youre "only" at like 5k dailies when mop comes out, you will probably get to 10k nonetheless, especially if you have twinks who also need to do the dailies to get faction rep...
    Actually one of the best changes in MoP as far as I'm concerned. I very much prefer the TBC style approach of doing dailies each day over the WotLK/Cata approach of just farming some dungeons.

I wonder at how much dailies done I'm at account wide, I know I got the previous achievement on my main when it was released... so that's atleast 25%+ done.